• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 the next mercenaries charactor is....

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
EXCELLA

5khp1g.jpg

5vpsp1.jpg

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Well I was hoping for Rebecca and Barry, but Excella. No complaints here. I think people are going to hate me for saying this, but I can't wait to play as Excella. She was one of my favorite characters in the game.

But what the h**l were those attacks in those pictures. I could harldy see them. The first picture of her melee attacks I couldn't see, but the other I know she has a neddle, but I still couldn't see.

v iBaxter

well god knows excella is not a character that should be fighting :dry: and the other one will probably be irving, and in the next dlc players will get to experience sherry birkin with her gatling gun and the kick in the balls melee move... :pinch:

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
leon83;62976 said:
Is there any chance of barry or rebecca being mercanaries characters at all ???

I don't think so. Since Excella is the 7th character confirmed and there is only going to be 8 there is no chance for them being in it. I think the figures was to remind people about them from the first game since the Spencer Estate looks like the Spencer Mansion.

I would have loved to see them. I don't know why they couldn't make it the usual 10 characters. Excella has no complaints from me since I thought that she looked pretty hot, but I don't care what someone says about my comment about her.

Since Excella is on the list as a Merc, I think I know who is the last 1 to be on their and that would be Richardo Irving since he is the only character left with full character design besides Spencer and Ricardo was a playable character in the PC version of the game in a mod. However if he is not then I am going to assume that it is rather going to either Barry, Rebecca, another Jill costume, Spencer (I hope not), another Wesker costume, or Dechant since Dechant was another playable character on the PC with a mod.

Duo

These don't even qualify as new characters anymore. They're just taking anyone with a model from the game and making them playable. This is stupid.

v iBaxter

i would not at all be suprised to see spencer as a mercenary, imagine it rolling ver to someone in a wheel chair and wacking them with a walking stick :lol:... i dont understand , mercenaries is supposed to include well mercenaries like hunk or krauser or people who do fighting and not scientists or spaztics like irving :(.

leon83

Wesker shades your right i mean myself i dont wanna play has excella at all but i guess the reunion was resident evil 5 only cast but it could of been great with hunk , krauser, barry etc.

v iBaxter

i hope josh is still a playable character, why excella !! she is so not cool her instead of dechant, that would be A*

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
true but it is official, my Japanese friend told me when he read it, i know some japanese so i atleast had him translate the chinese charactors

Resident James

I never got a vibe that Excella was even good with guns.

I wanted Barre and Rebbecca, hell, im still disappointed that Luis Serra wasn't a merc in RE4.

ConvictedMP5

leon83;62976 said:
Is there any chance of barry or rebecca being mercanaries characters at all ???

i think so cuse theres supposed to be 8

1)Chris
2)Sheva
3)Jill
4)Wesker
5)Josh
6)Exella
7)
8)

im assuming that those last 2 are supposed to be rebecca and barry.

v iBaxter

yeah i think people are getting confused the costume packs and charactors are sold seperatley so there is all of the above and probably rebbeca and barry.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
so far i see that Josh gets an elbow drop move and excella does a weird back kick, needle stab , and a bitch slap . and she gets the M93 Raffica and Grenade Launcher

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
I really hate Capcom now. I think, not 100% positive, that the other 2 (or 1) maybe another Jill. Either S.T.A.R.S. Jill or RE3 Jill.

If not then it is definately Salazar and the big Cheese. That's right I called it.

Top Bottom