• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Legend of Zelda

Turo602

The King of Kings
This game is going to be so brilliant. Still though, I'm wondering what is up with the blue outfit we see Link wearing. I mean, normally we see him in civilian style clothing at the beginning of recent games, but he never does action packed stuff like shooting arrows while wearing it. It has me curious.

I'm sure we'll see his green tunic eventually. He only had 5 hearts in the gameplay, so he was still pretty early in the game. I think it's just a testament to how open-ended this game really is. You'll probably be able to explore quite a lot before the game really picks up. Then again, maybe Nintendo just isn't ready to show off his tunic.

Anyway, I'm really loving how this game looks. It's like Twilight Princess on steroids with the charm of Wind Waker. I can't help but feel like this is the Zelda game I have been craving since I've played games like Assassin's Creed III and Tomb Raider. The overworld is huge, the bow and arrow looks satisfying to use, and the combat options and general features look on par with most modern day action adventure games. I also love the small details in this game like the way that one bokoblin trembled in fear as Link had his bow drawn on him. It's very minor yet it really brings the game to life.

Top Bottom