• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
Sorry I've been away for so long, been having a LOT of issues with my phone (which is my only method of getting online), but I'm back and I'll try to post here on a regular basis to make up for it :smile:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Sorry I've been away for so long, been having a LOT of issues with my phone (which is my only method of getting online), but I'm back and I'll try to post here on a regular basis to make up for it :smile:
Good to see you back. :)

Cure Zombrex

Sorry to disappoint all you guys, but thanks to me, your beloved Resident Evil 2 remake won't be happening, because I've contained the outbreak!

:biggrin:

Cure Zombrex

It escaped this morning, when I didn't open the plastic box (not the one in the video) I had it in over the bath. They may look cute, but they cause property damage and spread diseases. I've seen a lot of mice in my flat. I'll have to block the access points. One is by the heater in my kitchen. I'm thinking of getting a bunny, so I don't want the animal being harmed by rodents spreading illnesses.

Top Bottom