• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Some Nights

No Shape
I wasn't around too much when I originally joined but hey, I'm back!

As others have said RE7 has somewhat reignited my interest in the series (not that it had really faded it's just that there wasn't much to talk about or whatever?) and I remembered how nice everyone was here so I thought I'd show my face around again.

I hope everyone is/has been well!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I wasn't around too much when I originally joined but hey, I'm back!

As others have said RE7 has somewhat reignited my interest in the series (not that it had really faded it's just that there wasn't much to talk about or whatever?) and I remembered how nice everyone was here so I thought I'd show my face around again.

I hope everyone is/has been well!
Welcome back, I don't think I've ever actually met you so nice to meet you! :biggrin:

Last edited:

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
Its been a while since I've been online guys. Sorry for not really posting here for my leaving; I've just been dealing with a lot lately and really have been feeling stressed. A lot of crap has gone down since the last time I posted here. I hope everything is going well for everybody. Good to be back.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Its been a while since I've been online guys. Sorry for not really posting here for my leaving; I've just been dealing with a lot lately and really have been feeling stressed. A lot of crap has gone down since the last time I posted here. I hope everything is going well for everybody. Good to be back.
Welcome back! :biggrin:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hi Turant, welcome back! :) Sorry to hear about crappy happenings, I hope you'll not have more of that.

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
Hey, I'm back! Sorry I haven't been around for a while, I broke my phone, which I use to get online, and I've only just replaced it. Apologies to everyone who knows me here, I didn't have a chance to let you know what happened, so if you're still around, get in touch!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Hey, I'm back! Sorry I haven't been around for a while, I broke my phone, which I use to get online, and I've only just replaced it. Apologies to everyone who knows me here, I didn't have a chance to let you know what happened, so if you're still around, get in touch!
Welcome back! :biggrin:

Top Bottom