• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
You have some nerve showing up in these parts after leaving me for another woman :p

I'm so very happy to see you back! My fav <3
I do say it feels good to be back. I didn't leave you for another woman I was blacked out beaten and now reside in a dark cage full of happiness lol

I couldn't figure out how to edit multiple quotes on the phone so thank you all who welcomed me back.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
And you'll also have to answer our questions about the meaning of our existence. But yeah you get a rocking chair and a banjo as well...
About damn time I get my rocking chair! What questions? Send me a thread I'll answer all questions... Or rather I'll respond to them all lol

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
Hello again. I don't really know what else to say other than I'm really sorry for leaving without notice AGAIN. I genuinely feel terrible, as I know I left a lot of friends and good people behind. Not to mention last time I was here, I said that "I'd be here to stay", and just up and left. I don't have any excuses for this. I might be making this a big deal, but I feel the need to say this because you've all been so incredibly kind to me. With all of that said, I'm back because of two things: 1, because I missed you guys (As cheesy as that sounds) and 2, because The Resident Evil 7 reveal re-Ignited my love for RE. One more thing: I'm using my PS4 until my computer comes back from the shop, then I'll be back in full swing. It's great to see you guys again!

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Hello again. I don't really know what else to say other than I'm really sorry for leaving without notice AGAIN. I genuinely feel terrible, as I know I left a lot of friends and good people behind. Not to mention last time I was here, I said that "I'd be here to stay", and just up and left. I don't have any excuses for this. I might be making this a big deal, but I feel the need to say this because you've all been so incredibly to me. With all of that said, I'm back because of two things: 1, because I missed you guys (As cheesy as that sounds) and 2, because The Resident Evil 7 reveal re-Ignited my love for RE. One more thing: I'm using my PS4 until my computer comes back from the shop, then I'll be back in full swing. It's great to see you guys again!
Hi Scrumpeh, good to see you back. :)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Hello again. I don't really know what else to say other than I'm really sorry for leaving without notice AGAIN. I genuinely feel terrible, as I know I left a lot of friends and good people behind. Not to mention last time I was here, I said that "I'd be here to stay", and just up and left. I don't have any excuses for this. I might be making this a big deal, but I feel the need to say this because you've all been so incredibly to me. With all of that said, I'm back because of two things: 1, because I missed you guys (As cheesy as that sounds) and 2, because The Resident Evil 7 reveal re-Ignited my love for RE. One more thing: I'm using my PS4 until my computer comes back from the shop, then I'll be back in full swing. It's great to see you guys again!
Welcome back! :D

Top Bottom