• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Cure Zombrex

Yep. You'll definitely be requiring two hands for the Resident Evil 2 remake or re-imagining. Enjoy Capcom's handy work in early 2019.

OtnXEU8.gif

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Yep. You'll definitely be requiring two hands for the Resident Evil 2 remake or re-imagining. Enjoy Capcom's handy work in early 2019.

OtnXEU8.gif
Was this supposed to be funny?

Until now I was one of the only ones who was still attempting to debate civilly with you. I now see that that's futile.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Exactly I don’t care what you think, because you are virtually incapable of critically thinking so what you say doesn’t count because everything I mentioned is beyond your level.

Edit: remember this?

You might want to tone it down. Sounding a little egotistical there. Don't want to be a hypocrite now, do you? And if you truly didn't care, you wouldn't be sticking around despite saying you're done several times. You also seem to be on all hours of the day. That can't be healthy, man. Anyway, I'm gonna help you out and just stop replying to you now.

What's with all these movie line clips and bashing each other like kids in a playground over anyway, or is it because you love Capom so much? :rolleyes:

Ironic, coming from the guy who makes and posts videos of himself bashing the forum and its members.

MisterScott

What’s wrong? I thought that was your favourite video, the exact same one of a series of videos you used to mock me.

I hope you are a man of your word and you stop replying to me and I hope you realise that passive aggressive bullying and slandering people is a losers activity.

Last edited:

MisterScott

Until now I was one of the only ones who was still attempting to debate civilly with you. I now see that that's futile.

You know what? I have been asking the exact same thing about Turo and Kman and their retarded videos they spammed all over the RE 2 Remake topic.

So you’re telling me that your friends are allowed to post silly stuff but no one else is allowed to?
Is there one rule for “the group” led by the almighty Turo who are entitled to post whatever garbage or irrelevant memes, pictures or videos they want but the rest of us members are not allowed to? Is that it?

The sickening hypocritical attitudes and double standards that people like you have are one of the reasons I requested to Steve for my account to be deactivated.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
That's low, man. Trashing me is one thing, and if you had kept it at that, I would have stayed true to my word and ignored you. But trying to pick a fight with Jen? One of the most kind, if not, the kindest member on this forum? Go away.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium

You know what? I have been asking the exact same thing about Turo and Kman and their retarded videos they spammed all over the RE 2 Remake topic.

So you’re telling me that your friends are allowed to post silly stuff but no one else is allowed to?
Is there one rule for “the group” led by the almighty Turo who are entitled to post whatever garbage or irrelevant memes, pictures or videos they want but the rest of us members are not allowed to? Is that it?

The sickening hypocritical attitudes and double standards that people like you have are one of the reasons I requested to Steve for my account to be deactivated.
What Cure Zombrex said was a direct response to me. I keep my debates on topic, relevant and civil, always. I don't have control over what other members post. But when it's a response to me, and I keep my debates civil and clean, you can bet I'm gonna question it when people don't treat me with the same respect. It's the same here with you. I haven't been anything but civil to you and kept our debates on topic. I've never insulted you. Yet you're calling me a 'sickening hypocrite'?

MisterScott

That's low, man. Trashing me is one thing, and if you had kept it at that, I would have stayed true to my word and ignored you. But trying to pick a fight with Jen? One of the most kind, if not, the kindest member on this forum? Go away.

You ignored my perspective yet again and you continue spin a narrative on how I am such a evil prick, without taking into consideration my perspective, like that you are a slandering ego fueled troll who posts garbage videos everywhere and accuses me of trying to deliberately mislead people because I have a different opinion.

I don’t care how nice Jen is because niceness is superficial and she has double standards and the above posts proved it, I do not regret a single post I made and I am going’s to defend my actions until my departure is complete, which is when Steve bans me forever under my own request, so forget about me and keep chatting with your followers.

MisterScott

What Cure Zombrex said was a direct response to me. I keep my debates on topic, relevant and civil, always. I don't have control over what other members post. But when it's a response to me, and I keep my debates civil and clean, you can bet I'm gonna question it when people don't treat me with the same respect. It's the same here with you. I haven't been anything but civil to you and kept our debates on topic. I've never insulted you. Yet you're calling me a 'sickening hypocrite'?

I am sickened by how you have no problem with the stupid videos that your buddy Turo posted to me and the horrible things he said about me for having a opinion but when someone posts a stupid video to you it’s suddenly a problem.

I am sick of you and your friends pathetic attempts to make me look like “The Villain” even though they were the first to make fun of me with the retarded videos and make up stories like how I deliberately spreading disinformation, WTF do you people have against me?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I am sickened by how you have no problem with the stupid videos that your buddy Turo posted to me and the horrible things he said about me for having a opinion but when someone posts a stupid video to you it’s suddenly a problem.

I am sick of you and your friends pathetic attempts to make me look like “The Villain” even though they were the first to make fun of me with the retarded videos and make up stories like how I deliberately spreading disinformation, WTF do you people have against me?
I think Venomous Oddball was right. You are just trying to pick a fight. I'm not going to respond anymore because it's pointless. Goodbye.

MisterScott

Ok everyone I basically explained my departure with a lot of detail in the past few pages and everyone is welcome to explore my side of the story by backtracking in the Topic about the RE 2 Remake where Turo first started to give me a hard time and you can look at all the stupid videos and disrespectful remarks he sent me, so everyone else F*ck off and leave me alone, the only posts or messages I am genuinely interested in from this point is is from Steve regarding my account deactivation, it’s no big loss the other narcissists as you can all harass the next victim that joins this forum.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
@Cure Zombrex, I've taken the liberty of banning your alter-ego MisterScott as members are entitled to one account, not two. Secondly, you're on thin ice regarding your future here. Since you've already been temp banned, if you make one more post whinging about my members or being generally hostile and antagonistic, I'll be very happy to show you the door permanently.

And if you owe someone an apology (which you do) you know where to find them.

I'd like to get back on topic; so anyone leaving, do so without being a drama llama about it, and anyone returning; welcome back.

Cure Zombrex

Um...

MisterScott was a 100% separate user. Surely you can tell that from your magic IP tracking software. That's an outrageous accusation anyway.

What the hell is up with you people?!

Cure Zombrex

He is not me. Even ask that other member. He will tell you that it's not me, because why would I have to create another name and talk to myself?!

Cure Zombrex

I've also added a screen image in the other thread I posted. So why are you implying I sent messages to myself? Sorry, but that is just rather silly.

Cure Zombrex

Send a message to either this Mjolnir fellow or MisterScott, and both of these gentlemen will tell you, they ain't me. This is silly. Really, very silly.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
:surprised:Wtf has been going on around here in the last twenty four hours?

You guys can't be doing this. You gotta give people who don't live on here some time to catch up, take a breath.

Top Bottom