• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Highlight of Your Day

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I know it sounds corny, but for me, my highlight of my day would have to be when I come home from work and my son runs up to me with the biggest smile on his face and gives me the biggest hug ever. Puts a smile on my face every time.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Finally having a moment of relief and drinking the cup of coffee that i made Wednesday morning.

Zero

Waking up this afternoon after my night shift and realising I only have one more night shift to endure!

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I know that this may sound very cruel. Seeing my formar manager who fired me two years ago from Pizza Hut because of the "customers are always right" get depremoted infront of me to a kitchen crew because of that rule:happy:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Spent the day with my dad, his friend and his daughter.

I bought a book, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep from Chapters half off, and I bought a record.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I'm going to expand mine to include the entire week. A week of sun(burn), fun and salsa dancing in Barcelona was absolutely incredible (even if we did sprint for a plane that we caught by the skin of our teeth).

Top Bottom