• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Snow! SNOW! SNOW!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Elochai;64632 said:
Haha, that would be funny to see. *runs in circles* "OH GOD IT'S SNOWING IN ALABAMA! OH GOD! OH GOD!" *slips and face plants* "NOOOO! I'M DONE FOR!" :lol:

Romero, snowmobiles are only legal here on the road when a state of emergency is in place. Any other time, you best not be caught with one. :-\

:lol:

The weather people are saying that we might get snow today, but I don't know. It's around 30 degrees at the moment.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Elochai;64632 said:
Romero, snowmobiles are only legal here on the road when a state of emergency is in place. Any other time, you best not be caught with one. :-\
They aren't legal on the roads here either. Go offroad! Can you do that?

Elochai;64636 said:
Yes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE summer! 90+ degree weather= Gewd for me. ^_^ I can't wait for April. ARRGH!
Most likely the snow here are gone in April, but we don't get summer before May, sometimes not before late May. With some bad luck we can actually have snow in May, though that is rare.

L

Lurker
well i got ****ed, school has been closed all week, but they declared friday having school for me, not even a ****ing delay, so im mad as ****.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
It's not really safe to go offroading in a snowmobile here in my area. Too many rocks/trees. And any area that would be perfect is for mud bogging and four wheelers.

The news just said that it wont be til mid-June before every bit of the snow is gone. ARGH!

Tremor, you had better pray to the GODS (dunno your religion so I went old school :p) that it doesn't freakishly drop a sh*t ton of snow.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Elochai;64687 said:
The news just said that it wont be til mid-June before every bit of the snow is gone. ARGH!
Lmao! You can't be serious?
I'm not normally an evil person but I lol-ed hard to that. :lol:

I understand your frustration, let's hope the news were wrong.

dark_zero

yeah we get that here too in canada sometimes will still have a bit of snow in may and the sucky thing is we dont really get a nice beautiful long summer, by september-october it starts snowing again on and off and by nov thats when winter offically hits we only had a mild winter once and that was 4 yrs ago :(

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well I just got up outta bed. The weather channel is telling us that we're under a Winter Storm warning. I can see the snow on the map lol. I think it's funny how they have epic music to go with it lmao.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hahahaha. I just came back in from outside....this is what's going on right now. There was a whole news segment about the snow as well lmao. Around here, if it even THINKS about snowing...they shut down all the schools. No snow plows for us :p

And here's the radar image. I live where it says "Columbus" on the map lol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
wolfgirl;64698 said:
*FLAMETHROWERS*

I think it's going away now. :lol:
I'm just going to say, don't bring the flamethrower into the forums if it still has some fuel left. :lol:

tremor;64704 said:
Well I just got up outta bed. The weather channel is telling us that we're under a Winter Storm warning. I can see the snow on the map lol. I think it's funny how they have epic music to go with it lmao.
With epic music lmao! :lol:
Like it's a big good thing. =P

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
:lol: It was really nice until we all decided to go outside and actually get in it. I nearly slipped and fell on the concrete leading into the backyard lmao. My brother was trying to make snowballs and kept screaming "MY FINGAS ARE NUMB!!!".

And the hilarity continues. :p

Feng-Hi

We've had all of a milimetre of snow the last few days! I see on the news in Essex it's fallen to super-arctic levels but not up here (thankfully). I did get soaked with heavy sleet going to the gym today which made for an uncomfortable gym session.

Roll on summer!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;64733 said:
:lol: It was really nice until we all decided to go outside and actually get in it. I nearly slipped and fell on the concrete leading into the backyard lmao. My brother was trying to make snowballs and kept screaming "MY FINGAS ARE NUMB!!!".

And the hilarity continues. :p
I'd like to be there and watch you guys. :lol:

Feng-Hi;64739 said:
in Essex it's fallen to super-arctic levels
Lol that's so funny. Maybe 25 millimeters?

Haha, I'm just kidding/teasing. :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hahahaha, my folks have decided we're gonna grill burgers while it's snowing. Leave it to my family to dream something up like that. :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Outdoor :lol: The grill is on the front porch, up under the awning. So it was all good lol. They were good burgers too.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
We had burgers here, too. Except we didn't freeze our butts off making them. Ah! Good ol' frying pan. xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;64771 said:
Outdoor :lol: The grill is on the front porch, up under the awning. So it was all good lol. They were good burgers too.
It sounds fun! Was it cold? I guess you didn't have open fire up under the awning, but open fire is very good when it's cold!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Yeah it was pretty cold outside. It was down to around 30 degrees I think. I didn't go outside while they were grilling..I was watching tv hahaha. The snow is still here this morning lol.

Top Bottom