• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Snow! SNOW! SNOW!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Yes, when the power goes out they can use spirits for fire and cooking. Thus you can melt snow to drink. The snow that's trapping them will also save them from a thirsty death. Ha!

Feng-Hi

The ultimate alcoholic survival guide! I think we're onto a best seller there mate!!!!!!!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;64357 said:

No mountains or highlands in the state?

I think their are..so there might be a little snow around Alabama some where hahaha. The area I live in doesn't get very much at all though. I live in the Southeastern part of Alabama. It certainly gets hot in the summer though. :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Feng-Hi;64366 said:
The ultimate alcoholic survival guide! I think we're onto a best seller there mate!!!!!!!
I'm not so sure about that..? Wonder what alcoholics say about burning alcohol?

wolfgirl;64379 said:
ARGH THE SNOW IS BACK IN THE UK

MAKE IT STOP
MAKE IT STOP!!
You'll know what it is.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
IT JUST WON'T STOP

SOMEBODY HELP US

THERE WILL BE A SNOW APOCALYPSE IF WE DON'T SORT THIS OUT NOW!

Okay I've kidded around enough lol but yeah is anyone else in the UK sick of it?

Sexta_PT

I have never been in the UK but i have the impresion that they have rain and snow during all year lol

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
wolfgirl;64435 said:
IT JUST WON'T STOP

SOMEBODY HELP US
I gave you a flamethrower, don't just sit there, start flaming!

Sexta_PT;64442 said:
I have never been in the UK but i have the impresion that they have rain and snow during all year lol
There's the saying, "For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

Lol kidding, that was evil to them poor Brits. :p

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
SON OF A B1TCH! We are getting another 8-10 inches tomorrow! AAAAH! 48 inches is too much! wolfgirl, USA and UK are gonna fall to the snow gods! NUUUUUUUUUU!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I just heard on the news that the weatherman believes that the deep South is going to get some snow this Friday. "NNOOOOOOOEEEZZZ!!" :lol:

Chaos will ensue.....

Levan

Polkka. lol
I envy you a lot, even though you think it's currently a bad situation(since it really is, lol). We never have snow in our country. It's always hot hot hot. =/

I don't mind getting half of your snow. :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Levan;64488 said:
I envy you a lot, even though you think it's currently a bad situation(since it really is, lol). We never have snow in our country. It's always hot hot hot. =/

I don't mind getting half of your snow. :D

Well...the last time they said we were going to get snow, we didn't lol. It was just alot of rain and sleet. But I will know when I get up Friday and look outside and people are running in circles screaming. Okay..so they don't run around in circles screaming, but that would be kind of funny to watch in a way. :p

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Haha, that would be funny to see. *runs in circles* "OH GOD IT'S SNOWING IN ALABAMA! OH GOD! OH GOD!" *slips and face plants* "NOOOO! I'M DONE FOR!" :lol:

Romero, snowmobiles are only legal here on the road when a state of emergency is in place. Any other time, you best not be caught with one. :-\

Jess

I'd pretty much like to visit some place that snows as I'm out of country and don't see much in my current location but not for long term stay I firmly prefer summer.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Yes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE summer! 90+ degree weather= Gewd for me. ^_^ I can't wait for April. ARRGH!

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
We usually get less than 12 inches a year. But we are already up to 55+ inches and winter isn't over til mid-way through to the end of March.

I know whatcha mean, Jess. I get horrible cabin fever in the winter. I just don't feel like doing anything.

Top Bottom