• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Snow! SNOW! SNOW!

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Okay.. I'm getting tired of all the damned snow. Virginia is NOT supposed to get 30 inches of snow! I'M MOVING TO MY CONDO IN FLORIDA!

Anywho, anyone else getting all this damned snow?

Feng-Hi

We had it a few weeks ago here in England, fun when it arrived then everything ground to a halt and life as we know it finished.....it got boring. So much so it started snowing the other day and it was a feeling of "Oh not a again" but at least ours only lasted a week or so!!! Plus someone skidded in the ice and hit my car so I was really unhappy with that!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Elochai;64244 said:
30 inches of snow!
How lucky you are!!! I'm happy for you. No wait, I'm not happy I'm jealous. :lol:

Feng-Hi;64245 said:
Plus someone skidded in the ice and hit my car so I was really unhappy with that!
I hope you know who did it, or that you have got a good insurance. If someone did that to me I would want them dead or alive.

Feng-Hi

I saw who did it, waited for them to come and be honest......didn't happen so I wandered to their door and introduced myself as the "One you hit this morning in your car". Needless to say he was a little speechless. It's only minor scratches that I would have said "no worries I'll sort it" had he knocked on and been honest but now he's paying!!!

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I don't mind snow, either. But 30 inches in a 28 hour period is ridiculous. We got 20 inches back on December 19th, 8 inches in January, 30 in February, and now we are supposed to get another 6 on Tuesday and Wednesday. Not to mention this will be the second week in a row that they cancel the police academy classes. ****ed is the only word I can think of right now. >.<

bruno

Chief Researcher
In the place i live, it only snowed once in the last 20(???) years.:huh:
I only saw snow once, and it wasn't much anyway.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Kelly - That rain storm that you all got about three days ago is the same system that hit us, so I feel your pain.

Dark - I hear ya! lol There hasn't been a week since the beginning of December that we haven't had snow. I'm sooo ready for the 90+ degree days. I've been ready for it since... oh.. October? xD

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
England's just come out of something the media's affectionately called 'The Big Freeze'... hopefully there won't be any MORE snow cos I'm getting sick of it personally.

It's funny how England's just gone crazy with the snowfall... 24hr news channel BBC24 became some sort of constant snow coverage xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Feng-Hi;64254 said:
I saw who did it, waited for them to come and be honest......didn't happen so I wandered to their door and introduced myself as the "One you hit this morning in your car". Needless to say he was a little speechless. It's only minor scratches that I would have said "no worries I'll sort it" had he knocked on and been honest but now he's paying!!!
That's good. Let the scumbag pay up. :D

Kellyrose;64260 said:
I don't get much snow in Arizona, so no. Getting a little tired of the rain tho :mellow:
You don't have alot of rain in Arizona, usually? :) I think most of Arizona and New Mexico is very dry?

dark_zero;64261 said:
try dealing with snow from nov to march here in B.C we have lots of snow
Haha, hello B.C, are your igloos coming with broadband now?
Kiddin' :p

wolfgirl;64288 said:
It's funny how England's just gone crazy with the snowfall... 24hr news channel BBC24 became some sort of constant snow coverage xD
"Big freeze" lol.
That much coverage makes you think there's not much going on around the world eh?

Feng-Hi

Us Brits love to over-react to the weather, I've already had the mother in law the other week say "Oh it's far too cold I can't do anything", that's a week after the snow when it got to -10C and then it was "Too slippy yto do anything". guess what, it rained the other day and it's "Too wet to go out".

WHAT!?!

I do like the media's scaremongering in the UK, for example:

SNOW - Hundreds of people in fuel poverty will die in the snow.
MELTING SNOW - Hundreds of people who didn't die in fuel poverty will now drown in floods.
RAIN - Floods will now consume us just before....
SUN - Indian Summer, drought and water shortages.....just in time for.............
SNOW AGAIN.

But remember, the thing I seem to notice is that we seem to never expect it. Who would think Summer would be Sunny, Winter will be cold and spring will be wet!?!?!?!?!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Feng-Hi;64299 said:
SNOW - Hundreds of people in fuel poverty will die in the snow.
MELTING SNOW - Hundreds of people who didn't die in fuel poverty will now drown in floods.
RAIN - Floods will now consume us just before....
SUN - Indian Summer, drought and water shortages.....just in time for.............
SNOW AGAIN.
:lol::rolleyes:

Media here is not overreacting that much, but sure we'll hear about it when the chaos unfolds. And in southern Norway some chaos are always present after a big snowfall. But probably not as much as in England. We up in the north thinks they are pathetic down south. :p

Feng-Hi

Romero;64311 said:

:lol::rolleyes:

Media here is not overreacting that much, but sure we'll hear about it when the chaos unfolds. And in southern Norway some chaos are always present after a big snowfall. But probably not as much as in England. We up in the north thinks they are pathetic down south. :p

:D LOL

Don't get me wrong bad things do happen but we do seem to go from it's happening to OH MY GOD THE WORLD IS ENDING!:wacko:

Micrathena

Where I live we usually get a ton, but the last few years it's been pretty pathetic in comparison. It could snow the whole day, and the next morning it'd already be gone :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Snow? What's that?? lmao. Seriously though, Alabama RARELY ever sees any snow. The last time I saw any snow was on the last day of February, last year. And it didn't last very long at all. The next day we went cruising through Georgia, amazed at how different things looked covered in snow hahaha.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
It's been the same here for me, wolfgirl. NBC, FOX, ABC, and CBS has had NOTHING but 24 hour news coverage on snow. Okay, I understand that for the first couple of hours, cover it. But don't make it a two day event. WE KNOW IT'S SNOWING! We DO have windows, y'know? Not to mention that people freaked out hardcore at the grocery stores. There is no need to buy six gallons of milk for something that is only going to paralyze the area for 36 hours. I'm sorry, but if you have the need for that much milk, then you need to go to a milkaholics anonymous meeting. xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;64338 said:
Snow? What's that?? lmao. Seriously though, Alabama RARELY ever sees any snow.
No mountains or highlands in the state?

Elochai;64346 said:
WE KNOW IT'S SNOWING! We DO have windows, y'know? Not to mention that people freaked out hardcore at the grocery stores. There is no need to buy six gallons of milk for something that is only going to paralyze the area for 36 hours.
LOL.
And only crazy people stock up on milk. Milk isn't staying fresh for very long... BUY BEER!

Feng-Hi

Romero;64357 said:

LOL.
And only crazy people stock up on milk. Milk isn't staying fresh for very long... BUY BEER!

Beer is too gassy.....neat spirits would last longer and you can also use them for fire if everything does go as they fear it will! Dual purpose! LOL

Top Bottom