• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Snow! SNOW! SNOW!

~Excella~

Premium
We just got pretty much our first 'major' snowfall today and it will most likely be gone by morning.

This winter has been awesome here. Barely any snow and not too cold. Only a few days were really, really cold.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
JadeSpeyer;66181 said:
We just got pretty much our first 'major' snowfall today and it will most likely be gone by morning.

This winter has been awesome here. Barely any snow and not too cold. Only a few days were really, really cold.

I see where your location is, so maybe your winters are thanks to radiation? :)

Revenantjack_2.0

It's a different situation here. Over here it's really, really, really hot!! The temperature's almost 33 to 34 Celsius. Even during the night, we can still feel the heat. If I take a nap during daytime, my shirt will be soaked with sweat! I had to shower 4 times today.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^ I don't know where you are, but I know alot of places where you can not be. :lol:

Mr Sunshine

JadeSpeyer;66250 said:
Hey, if that's what radiation can do, bring it on! This winter has been perfect.

Radiation can do much more than just heating... :lol:

By the way the winter isn't that cold here. The lowest temperature untill now was only 3 Celsius degrees. And that happened a few times at night. I had to use my binoculars to see some snow on the mountains!

tequila

Bottle Lover
It's about roughly 40 degrees today and it snowed over night. Living smack in the midwest part of USA is blah. This winter has been bipolar. Hopefully, not much ice will linger around over this weekend. Finally, a winter in which I haven't fell on my butt yet. :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tequila;66566 said:
It's about roughly 40 degrees today and it snowed over night. Living smack in the midwest part of USA is blah. This winter has been bipolar. Hopefully, not much ice will linger around over this weekend. Finally, a winter in which I haven't fell on my butt yet. :D
Lmao. :lol:
Bipolar winter? Bipolar? :lol:

And when you finally do fall on your butt, please post it so we can tell you how funny we think it was. :D;)

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
every time i make plans for a trip, it snows again. it's been clear for the last two days, and the roads were completely dry. i'm supposed to be leaving for virginia tonight, and it started snowing here in the early morning.
facepalm.gif

tequila

Bottle Lover
Romero;66595 said:

Lmao. :lol:
Bipolar winter? Bipolar? :lol:

And when you finally do fall on your butt, please post it so we can tell you how funny we think it was. :D;)

Yes it's bipolar. It'll be nice and dandy one day, no snow and such. Then the next day it's blizzardly cold with like 3 inches of snow and sleet. Chicago weather drives me nuts sometimes. :( Then it'll rain. It stops and cools down. Gets a little warmer to the point where you can go outside with a sweater... then BAM it gets freezing temperatures again. I must say that Global Warming is taking it's toll. :ninja:

Feng-Hi

We have been snow free for a few weeks except last Sunday when we had a load which promptly went (yay)! As for this week we've had the scaremongering "Severe Weather Warning" for this upcoming weekend so I'm sure everyone will be panic buying bread, cheese and other useless quickly degradable items!

Hey as usual the weather could just be...........well...........wrong! And if not people in real snowy places survive, I'm sure we can for a few days! LOL

Hoady

I've never been in snow before it looks awesome but then i can see myself getting bored in like 5 minutes lol. Something i'd definately like to do anyway so i guess its a matter of time.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hoady;67644 said:
I've never been in snow before it looks awesome but then i can see myself getting bored in like 5 minutes lol. Something i'd definately like to do anyway so i guess its a matter of time.

I've only experienced snow like, four times now hahaha. It snowed here in Alabama a few weeks back. And it actually stuck this time. It was so strange. Everyone acts weird down here when it snows.

Hoady

tremor;67647 said:
I've only experienced snow like, four times now hahaha. It snowed here in Alabama a few weeks back. And it actually stuck this time. It was so strange. Everyone acts weird down here when it snows.

Aha thats pretty funny everything goes silent hill-esque then?Snow here would be damn weird kangaroos falling through lose bits of ice haha.I hate cold though i don't think i'd be able to handle it well.I'm as pale as a goat but damn i love it when the sun rages.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I think if you keep certain parts of your body warm I think it's your neck, wrists and ankles it keeps your body heat in abit better then normal Im not sure where I heard that though.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hoady;67644 said:
Lol if you got snow for the first time, I can promise you you wouldn't be bored that fast. :lol:

echoey;67654 said:
I think if you keep certain parts of your body warm I think it's your neck, wrists and ankles it keeps your body heat in abit better then normal Im not sure where I heard that though.
That's true, and I'd add the head to the keep-warm list. If you don't got hair like a sheep then you need a hat.

Top Bottom