• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Smoke?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
FDA hasn't approved that stuff yet ( vaping ), but it is very smooth isn't it? I'm just hoping it's not any worse than cigarettes. I've heard it causes a lot of heart problems!

Also... I haven't smoked in a while but damn a joint would be nice right now. LOL
I'm not sure about smoothness. I think it depends on the nicotine content. Because like before I bought mine I would just smoke whatever my friends had and those were always really smooth, but then when I bought mine which is only 1.6% Nicotine it was pretty rough. I'm not sure if my friends had nicotine free or if its my vaporizer or what.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
...The FDA has approved them, otherwise businesses wouldn't be legally licensed to sell them. In the city I live in (a decent sized city) we have over 10 vapor shops ALONE. As in they ONLY sell stuff for vaping. That's not including just general smoke shops...
Ah yes pardon my mistake. I remember reading about the FDA wanting to implement some sort've law that would really hurt the industry. I suppose I assumed that meant that they hadn't approved them. I derped out.

Top Bottom