• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Smoke?

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Any fellow smokers on here ?

if so, post your poison!

Anybody get any hassle for smoking?

tn-henri-wintermans-miniatures-cigars.jpg

gotta admit, when i pull one of these out in the smoking shed i get a look from the new starts....

but thre experince is a calming one in the midst of the storm that is the hospitality industry.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
used to don't anymore. was sovereign..i think that's what they were called..black and gold packet

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I've been known to now and again...My bandmates and I usually celebrate a successful gig or practice with a Dominican cigar...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Marlboro... only when I'm drunk though and not feeling too well. For some reason alcohol and cigarettes go together marvelously. :p

Otherwise I don't touch 'em.

This... Except it's camel ultra lights... Or Cloves if I can get a hold of them. Anyone ever smoked those? And isn't the crackle when you puff it F-ing awesome? It doesn't make your breath smell bad either! You smell like... well cloves! LOL

Aren't they pretty too? :p

63490.gif

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Im trying to quit. Social smoking is my weakness as LFF said beer and fags go together well. My normal pack would be B&H silver. When I use to smoke at work I recall someone telling me its more healthy to stick it up your ass. Dunno if that's TRUE or not... Im gonna go with the assumption its not. Also I've been renowned for smoking grass, that's a very bad habit, smoking and drinking really do not help when you like to exercise. Something I've come to realise you can't have both, and its not nice trying to attemp both.. Burning the candle at both ends lol

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
This... Except it's camel ultra lights... Or Cloves if I can get a hold of them. Anyone ever smoked those? And isn't the crackle when you puff it F-ing awesome? It doesn't make your breath smell bad either! You smell like... well cloves! LOL

Aren't they pretty too? :p

63490.gif

Ew! I cannot stand Cloves! It's tastes like I'm smoking incense. It makes my stomach turn just thinking about it. >.>

I'm into Camel Crushes right now. It has just the slightest bit of menthol before you crush the ball in the filter and after you crush it.. WHOOSH! The menthol just comes blazing out like a fat kid on cake! I, however, never crush the ball for more menthol. Doesn't make much sense not that I think about it.. :D

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
fastforard in time

Whilst projecting our plans of a global empire into the smoke filled air as we're deep in thought.

Profound thought and reflextion is the hallmark of a quality smoke i feel.
Wow...What an insight...You're like...the Confucius of smoking...

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Wow...What an insight...You're like...the Confucius of smoking...
lol...

You gotta take time to think... you cant just jump at questions and snatch at awnsers... you gotta inhale...exhale... think...inhale....weight up the pros and cons.....exhale......

check how your soul feels about the matter...

inhale....check the calculation works out and comes to the correct estimate..exhale... sit back and enjoy the rest of the smoke...for its a job well done.

Top Bottom