• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Just my disturbed class
lol.gif

75119_167264263294853_100000338414713_386300_6019799_n.jpg

I'm right there, the girl who's looking somewhere. Somewhere, but obviously not to the camera
lol.gif

http://www.facebook.com/shima.kamar...61520.32441.100000338414713&notif_t=photo_tag

Mr Sunshine

Nice! I don't remember using a researcher's outfit when doing experiments in my school!

Also, is this a muslim school? I see a lot of girls wearing kerchiefs.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Thanks
smile.gif

Nah, it's a public school. But 90% of the pupils are Turkish
smile.gif
Now, it changed a little. There're more Dutch, Arabian and Surinam pupils now. My class is 100% Turkish though x3

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
JaguarsSoul;96122 said:
Just my disturbed class
lol.gif

75119_167264263294853_100000338414713_386300_6019799_n.jpg

I'm right there, the girl who's looking somewhere. Somewhere, but obviously not to the camera
lol.gif

http://www.facebook.com/shima.kamar...61520.32441.100000338414713&notif_t=photo_tag
But half of the people are looking somewhere!? Oh I got ya, you're the one of the cuties with a white coat!

JaguarsSoul;96145 said:
Thanks
smile.gif

Nah, it's a public school. But 90% of the pupils are Turkish
smile.gif
Now, it changed a little. There're more Dutch, Arabian and Surinam pupils now. My class is 100% Turkish though x3
Oh my goodness, a 100% Turkish class at a Dutch school? Is that mini-Turkey or something? Haha.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Magnolia Grandiflora;95905 said:
:ninja:
Okay so I was browsing through my old flashdrive the other day and found these from my senior year, figured I'd post 'em.

Get ready for the horror. :eek:

photo820.jpg

My friend Kyle set my computer up to take this picture when I wasn't looking - I didn't even have time to get a comb. :( (Also explains my "deer in headlights" smile. :lol: )
11781229.jpg
Maggie, you're a very pretty girl. Stop putting yourself down so often! I'll be having none of it!

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Romero;96150 said:

But half of the people are looking somewhere!? Oh I got ya, you're the one of the cuties with a white coat!

Yeah, right, that one
lmao.gif

Romero;96150 said:

Oh my goodness, a 100% Turkish class at a Dutch school? Is that mini-Turkey or something? Haha.

Yeah, some sort of x3 The chairman is a Turkish dude. That's why there was Turks most of all at the beginning. Now, there are also coming some Dutch, Arabian and Surinam people =)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I'm Turkish British haha I'm not muslin though, christian : / , I know a few of my cousins on facebook.. I think there in Cyprus, there's one dude in that picture who looks like ... a cousin of mine Hüseyin xD but I doubt its him and that could be a common name..

funny when you said "the girl who's looking somewhere. Somewhere, but obviously not to the camera" 8D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;96157 said:
Maggie, you're a very pretty girl. Stop putting yourself down so often! I'll be having none of it!
I want to support this. Maggie is looking pretty! She also happens to be a beautiful person as well as good looking. :wub:

LordGolbez

Romero;96172 said:

I want to support this. Maggie is looking pretty! She also happens to be a beautiful person as well as good looking. :wub:

I Third That Motion:D

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ

I second that. I always imagined you as that actrice at the image at your profile
lmao.gif
You look perfect, even though nobody's perfect
heart.gif
hug.gif

echoey;96169 said:
I'm Turkish British haha I'm not muslin though, christian : / , I know a few of my cousins on facebook.. I think there in Cyprus, there's one dude in that picture who looks like ... a cousin of mine Hüseyin xD but I doubt its him and that could be a common name..

funny when you said "the girl who's looking somewhere. Somewhere, but obviously not to the camera" 8D

Yay, 'nother Turkish dude
dummy.gif
I'm Turkish Dutch though
meow.gif

Why that : / smiley? Nobody minds that you're Turkish and christian at the same time
smile.gif

Lol, no Huseyin in my class
lol.gif
There's only Ibrahim, Emre, Tuncay, Kursat, Bunyamin, Sinan, Umut, Harun and a few more.

tremor;96217 said:
I seee yoouuu Jaggy! xD

dummy.gif

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;96263 said:
120310070146.jpg

My mom and I :D
Which of you is you and which of you is your mom?

LOL just kidding! You look like a doll and your mom is looking pretty too. :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
FalleN;96005 said:
@ Magnolia Grandiflora: Great! But you've shown us these ones before!!!! YOUR FANS DEMAND NEW ONES!!!!
:lol: Sorry, FalleN - I don't have many that aren't of the pop-art, in-class senior year variety. No digital camera, remember?

Tremor said:
Uhm, horror? Where is this horror you speak of my dear Maggie? ^_^

Romero;96172 said:

LordGolbez;96174 said:

I Third That Motion:D

JaguarsSoul;96224 said:
I second that. I always imagined you as that actrice at the image at your profile.
lmao.gif
You look perfect, even though nobody's perfect.
heart.gif
hug.gif
Thanks guys. :blush:

Top Bottom