• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

LordGolbez

tremor;95639 said:
Awww, thanks dear ^_^ I beg to differ though, I don't always look like that lmao...like right now I've got bedhead and I'm in my pjs :lol:

Hey You Don't Have To Be A Supermodel To Be Beautiful Besides I Like People's Inadequacies That's When They Are Being About Who They Are But That's Just My Opinion.

Magnolia Grandiflora;95635 said:
Tremor, LFF you guys are so beautiful...I feel so inadequate. *pouts*

Don't Say That You Are Beautiful. Remember Not Everyone Looks The Same.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
La Femme Fatale;95641 said:
Pssh, nonsense! Everyone is beautiful, and that includes YOU dolly.

And lovely pic Tremor you little sex kitten. I'd tap that. *loves being ackward*

Meow :lol:

Magnolia Grandiflora;95642 said:
Yes...all us girls are glorious. :lol: Thank you, dear, I appreciate the ego boost. :D

Thank you. :) And I must agree with that last statement - I'd tap that too. :lol:

Great pic, very nice - and your girlfriend is beautiful, by the way. :)

We're really gonna have the guys wondering about us three now lmao. Us REN girls are just tap-worthy Haha..

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I actually think it's better just to keep them guessing, a little mystery won't hurt 'em.

Though I'm sure it will most definitely drive them ape **** and that's what the game is all about, no? :lol:

Mr Sunshine

Magnolia Grandiflora;95667 said:
I actually think it's better just to keep them guessing, a little mystery won't hurt 'em.

Though I'm sure it will most definitely drive them ape **** and that's what the game is all about, no? :lol:

Humph, I castrated myself the other day just for this occasion! Women manipulate me no more! :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
La Femme Fatale;95659 said:
I think we should just come out public with our affair, ladies. I don't know if I can hold in these secrets any longer. :lol:

Magnolia Grandiflora;95667 said:

FalleN;95671 said:
Humph, I castrated myself the other day just for this occasion! Women manipulate me no more! :lol:

I'll have you all know that I have never laughed so hard in my life. My sides are literally hurting :lol:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
tremor;95680 said:
I'll have you all know that I have never laughed so hard in my life. My sides are literally hurting :lol:
I think I speak for all three of us when I say that we're glad we could provide you entertainment for the afternoon. Our next showing is tomorrow at three.

*takes a bow*

:lol:

LordGolbez

Magnolia Grandiflora;95687 said:
I think I speak for all three of us when I say that we're glad we could provide you entertainment for the afternoon. Our next showing is tomorrow at three.

*takes a bow*

:lol:

Well Darn I Was Out I Will Have To Catch The Next Show Tomorrow.:lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Took this one today, Dunno If I should use it as a profile picture but meh. I think this pose makes my arms look bigger...

156785_468262367376_727377376_5979916_3067494_n.jpg

Fallen?? you modified yourself? as someone at work (a Philippine guy called joeyfran) says to me, Elmo you F-ing uncut streaky bacon... haha.. I dunno
@LFF awkward posts are awesome, like "I'd so bang your g/f..." wait..

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I've waited 2 years for you to say that... until now it was only in my dreams I'd hear it..

my girlfriend? you know I don't have one of those... Unless your talking about my blow up doll, OOOOh, Oooops! awwwkward..

...dX I dunno Lol.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
You wanna talk about awkward? I'd bang all of you, at the same time.

Now that would be one big lump of sexy, lmao :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
This thread gets Messy when Im around.. ;]
Mainly because I forget to add spoilers....

But seriously... Iv turnt down a orgy, and I live to regret it.

It's like damn who's leg its vibrating in my face?

Top Bottom