• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Mr Sunshine

^ Yeah but it will be even funnier when Romero starts distributing infractions here and there. :lol:

tremor;95680 said:
I'll have you all know that I have never laughed so hard in my life. My sides are literally hurting :lol:

Girl, that's the 26th time you say this in this forum! :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
What can I say? Ya'll do a good job of making me nearly choke to death from laughing so hard..but it's all good. I'd rather die that way :lol:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
tremor;95795 said:
We could teach echoey a few things, couldn't we my lovely ladies?? :lol: :p
I'd say so.
whip.gif

Man I love that smiley. :D

Hoady

La Femme Fatale;95733 said:
Fact; dirty minded people live longer because they have more fun.

No wonder your not the moderator anymore lol. Although i think our man Romero still may be a little dirty minded...and concerning those last few posts i might as well go to say this whole website is cursed!:lol:

copyof20101201215019734.jpg

Theres me not looking to bright haha.

Mr Sunshine

Well since LFF quitted utter chaos has been torturing this place! :lol:

Anyhow this sleeveless shirt makes you looking like echoey. :p

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
:ninja:
Okay so I was browsing through my old flashdrive the other day and found these from my senior year, figured I'd post 'em.

Get ready for the horror. :eek:

photo820.jpg

My friend Kyle set my computer up to take this picture when I wasn't looking - I didn't even have time to get a comb. :( (Also explains my "deer in headlights" smile. :lol: )
11781229.jpg

LordGolbez

Magnolia Grandiflora;95905 said:
Okay so I was browsing through my old flashdrive the other day and found these from my senior year, figured I'd post 'em.

Get ready for the horror. :eek:

photo820.jpg

My friend Kyle set my computer up to take this picture when I wasn't looking - I didn't even have time to get a comb. :( (Also explains my "deer in headlights" smile. :lol: )
11781229.jpg

No Horror There.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;95811 said:

Only echoey? Don't discriminate. :ninja:

xD I imagine a line of men waiting to be taught a few things by us glorious REN ladies....

blivvy;95814 said:
Lmao @ like the last 20 posts. You guyz are crazy, but in a good way haha.

Crazy?? I wouldn't have it any other way :p

Magnolia Grandiflora;95905 said:
Get ready for the horror.

photo820.jpg

11781229.jpg

Uhm, horror? Where is this horror you speak of my dear Maggie? ^_^

Mr Sunshine

@ Magnolia Grandiflora: Great! But you've shown us these ones before!!!! YOUR FANS DEMAND NEW ONES!!!! :p

tremor;96003 said:
xD I imagine a line of men waiting to be taught a few things by us glorious REN ladies....

I imagined it and I have to say that it is not the most flattering thing in the world.. :lol:

LordGolbez

tremor;96003 said:

Uhm, horror? Where is this horror you speak of my dear Maggie? ^_^

Hmm I Just Showed Up For Class. This Wasn't In The Description But Hey I'm Not Arguing. :lol:

That's What I Told Her.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
FalleN;96005 said:
I imagined it and I have to say that it is not the most flattering thing in the world.. :lol:

I am deathly afraid to ask why you said that :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;96003 said:
*panting* I'M IN LINE ALRADY! Where's the classroom?

Top Bottom