• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
~Excella~;70680 said:
Do I see a Led Zeppelin shirt?

037-2.jpg

YOU AND I WILL GET ALONG VERY WELL.

:eek: Awesome! :D I love Zeppelin, I love Jimi Hendrix, I hate that music nowdays is just digital sounds made by a program on a PC. And I thank my dad for waking me up every morning when I was younger by turning on the sterio and max sound with AC/DC, Jimi, Zeppelin, Metallica etc :)

Mr Sunshine

Ugh.. There's too much competition here...

..Damn you guys! Stop posting your faces!

My reputaion is getting pretty low lately.. :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Nice pictures my lovelies :D

Yours truly...I had been on the trampoline for about an hour, so I was flushed and kinda sweaty hahaha.
IMG_4468.png

My bestie took this one...I had to stop and take out my earrings before I started flipping and rolling and jumping :p
IMG_4447.png

I could not stop laughing :lol:
IMG_4503.png
IMG_4502.png

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha my trusty accomplis Apu! I use to have a avatar of Apu. Prototype your not the first chicks thats told me that ;) Lolzx

25559_108539489177369_100000639543234_122171_2953269_n.jpg

I think I posted this before, This is a few weeks old now.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Couple more pictures I took today for Easter.

SDC16920.png

My new monroe. I went down from a 16 gauge to an 18 gauge. It's a diamond, but it's kind of hard to see it in this picture. my freagin' lip is sore as hell too. I only had my old one out for about two or three minutes and it had already started closing up..so I had to push the new one through. That felt great hahaha >___>

SDC16873.png

Ivyn

tremor;71078 said:
Couple more pictures I took today for Easter.

SDC16920.png

My new monroe. I went down from a 16 gauge to an 18 gauge. It's a diamond, but it's kind of hard to see it in this picture. my freagin' lip is sore as hell too. I only had my old one out for about two or three minutes and it had already started closing up..so I had to push the new one through. That felt great hahaha >___>

SDC16873.png

evryone looks beautiful xD your very cute :D i love ur piercings ^^ i wanna have a lip peircing but im affraid lol

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Ivyn;71169 said:
evryone looks beautiful xD your very cute :D i love ur piercings ^^ i wanna have a lip peircing but im affraid lol

Aaww, thanks hun :D That's sweet of you to say that.

Lip piercings don't hurt when you get them done, but they're sore for a while afterwards. You just gotta take good care of it so it doesn't get infected. :)

Ivyn

tremor;71173 said:
Aaww, thanks hun :D That's sweet of you to say that.

Lip piercings don't hurt when you get them done, but they're sore for a while afterwards. You just gotta take good care of it so it doesn't get infected. :)

np^^ its soo prettty i want one so bad lol thats a monroe piercing right? do u have any other piercing too?

tequila

Bottle Lover
Looking gorgeous wifeY! I love your Monroe, it actually suits you :D

@Ivyn

I have a lip piercing and it doesn't hurt. Maybe a sting when they push the needle through. You lip is fatty tissue so there's not much nerve. It'll be as if someone bit you on the lip during a kiss :lol:

Mine hasn't gotten infected and I had it for a year and 6 months now. I took it off a 2 months ago and it STILL hasn't closed since. :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Ivyn;71185 said:
np^^ its soo prettty i want one so bad lol thats a monroe piercing right? do u have any other piercing too?

My ears are pierced :lol: but that's very common. I'd like to have my ears pierced a few more times hahaha. And maybe my eyebrow..I'm still trying to decide whether or not I wanna do that.

And thank you my wifey :D

Top Bottom