• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Mr Sunshine

tremor;70140 said:
SDC16800.png

:lol: That's so typical of me. Hahaha..I look a bit devious to be honest with you.

:eek: ..this woman isn't joking! She has a tiny skull on her neck! Lord save us! :lol:

Hoady said:
For privacies sake probably best i censor it.

Okay.. but I'd rather see her face! :lol: Just kidding!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;70141 said:
:eek: ..this woman is joking! She has a tiny skull on her neck! Lord save us! :lol:

Lmao! It also has a shark tooth on it as well. Don't let it alarm you lol, it's just a piece of Native American jewelry. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;70140 said:
SDC16800.png

:lol: That's so typical of me. Hahaha..I look a bit devious to be honest with you.
You don't look devious. You look like you have just made an important discovery and are about to tell about it. :p
Haha, it's a fun picture. Is it new?

tremor;70142 said:
Lmao! It also has a shark tooth on it as well. Don't let it alarm you lol, it's just a piece of Native American jewelry. :p
Is the shark tooth real? It's so small. But a whale tooth is too big perhaps..

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Yeah, I took it yesterday while I was at the office. The shark tooth is very real. I can't sleep with it on because it pokes me. The point of the tooth is pretty sharp haha. I bought it in Corpus Christi :)

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
Fallen91;70339 said:
Interesting Hauge.. what were you watching on tv? :p

The making of: The Fifth Element :p It's been years since I last saw that movie (last time it was on VHS!).

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hauge;70382 said:
The making of: The Fifth Element :p It's been years since I last saw that movie (last time it was on VHS!).

I absolutely love that movie!

And Hoady...I want your hoody lol. It's a Hoady Hoody :p

Wait..is that even a hoody?? You're hiding in the dark :lol:

tequila

Bottle Lover

R A W R ;)

And my sister made me try this dress for prom... I didn't really like it, so I'm still searching for one...

But click HERE to see the dress I want :)

I WANT IT IN LILAC OR PURPLE.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
tequila;70436 said:

R A W R ;)

And my sister made me try this dress for prom... I didn't really like it, so I'm still searching for one...

But click HERE to see the dress I want :)

I WANT IT IN LILAC OR PURPLE.

:eek: I love that dress..I love 'em both hahaha. I'd sooo wear the one you tried on in the second picture xD

tequila

Bottle Lover
tremor;70451 said:
:eek: I love that dress..I love 'em both hahaha. I'd sooo wear the one you tried on in the second picture xD

The dress I was wearing reminds me of my sweet 16 dress, but it was fully and puffy. It got ruined :(

But i fell in love with the one in the pic, so I have to start toning my legs :lol:

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
ProtoTypeRaavyn;70634 said:
I like the Picture as well, very nice!!
:D

tequila;70650 said:
Yes the suit looks awesome! :)
Yeah I love wearing suits ;P

Romero;70667 said:

I think here is a little language confusion here... in Norwegian we call a suit "dress", but in English a dress is not what you are wearing. ;)

Hehe no good sir, "Dress to impress" means wear your best clothes. In my case I was going for a killer look while playing poker :p

Top Bottom