• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;69705 said:
Or, too much something else....
shifty.gif
:p

;) :lol: Maybe so......:D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I looovvvee the Joker! I've been tryin' to find myself a poster, but everywhere I go...they're all sold out lol. I'll dig through every last poster just to see if I can find a Joker one. :lol:

workwithmom.png

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Those are fecking awesome!! xD

Here's a picture of me as The Joker on Halloween back in '08. The makeup job wasn't the best in the world, but we were kind of in a hurry because people were waiting on us hahaha.

l_3048653fd5920615c809cc0389a234ed.png

Lmao, I got ashes on my outfit. :p

Mr Sunshine

tremor;69876 said:
Those are fecking awesome!! xD

Here's a picture of me as The Joker on Halloween back in '08. The makeup job wasn't the best in the world, but we were kind of in a hurry because people were waiting on us hahaha.

l_3048653fd5920615c809cc0389a234ed.png

Lmao, I got ashes on my outfit. :p

So Joker is your idol?

I can see now why you are a phsyco! :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;69949 said:
So Joker is your idol?

I can see now why you are a phsyco! :lol:

Well I wouldn't say he's my idol, but I do like the Joker. He's my favorite villian from the Batman series. I scared a few children on Halloween :lol:

"Wanna know how I got these scars??" :p

I had the stuff that you could make gashes and scars and such, but since I waited till almost the last minute to get ready..I didn't have enough time to do the scars.

EDIT

I was nice enough to take a brand spankin' new picture with the cell phone just for all my REN pretties :D :p

miwanida.png

:eek: Is that the reflection of the forum in my glasses?? Bahahaha.

CassidyAcid

I haven't posted here for ages!

Smiley Ellise!:

and to balance that, I found a photo of me this weekend, and just lol. I wonder how these come about! And I have no idea who the girls are behind me. This is why I should keep away from alcohol haha...

Everyone looks greatt :wub: We got a good looking forum here!

Mr Sunshine

CassidyAcid;69982 said:
I haven't posted here for ages!

Smiley Ellise!:

and to balance that, I found a photo of me this weekend, and just lol. I wonder how these come about! And I have no idea who the girls are behind me. This is why I should keep away from alcohol haha...

I knew I shouldn't have postponed my trip to Edinburgh..

DAMN!!!! :lol:

L

Lurker
Fallen91;69992 said:
I knew I shouldn't have postponed my trip to Edinburgh..

DAMN!!!! :lol:

Yeah you should've. Im on my way right now to Gree-- Err i mean candy land.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
All of you girls are pretty. :)

And Tremor I like how you look on the joker picture. :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
SDC16800.png

:lol: That's so typical of me. Hahaha..I look a bit devious to be honest with you.

Very nice pictures ya'll! :D Indeed we have so many beautiful people here, hahaha.

Top Bottom