• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Say something nice to the person above

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
La Femme Fatale - You're very intelligent and very professional. You have big goals from what I've gathered from various posts you've made, so you're very driven. You were also really kind to me when I was going through a hard time and it made all the difference. :)

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
La Femme Fatale - You're very intelligent and very professional. You have big goals from what I've gathered from various posts you've made, so you're very driven. You were also really kind to me when I was going through a hard time and it made all the difference. :)

I swear, you're a Witch of some sort, Jen. But you're an awesome Witch.

Seriously, though - You're hilarious and you're not afraid to speak your mind, something I haven't been able to do in a long time :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Ms Maggie is one of the bestest best friends a gal could have and I love her to infinity. And beyond.

The next person please compliment someone else who hasn't had a good compliment yet. Thanks!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
@Tron8, I can't say I really know you yet, but you have made several funny comments that made me laugh, so I think you are funny. And you seem to be a very nice guy.

@Femme, you are a very good friend that I find easy to trust, you have a lot of integrity. And you're a very good co-worker, both online (to me) and where you actually work. Your jokes are always funny and I love how well you handle my bad jokes. You're smart and motivated so I'm sure you can get very far career vise.

Equipped with ballistics too. :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Romero, you are incredibly gracious and so very kind. Too kind. Kind enough that it kind of makes me sick. :p

Ok, on a serious note, what I love about you is that you love to make other's feel good and that's every special. You're a wonderful good cop to my bad cop. ;)

Next person, please pay it forward and say nice things about someone else (not me).

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
I honestly don't know much about you, KRSkull. But you seem to be really nice, and you have a badass avatar to boot.

For the next poster: Please direct your compliment to someone else, it doesn't have to be the person above you at this point, if there is someone you just want to say something nice about just go ahead and put a @ before their name and tag them! Thanks :)

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
@Scrumpeh from the short while that you've been on this website i've gathered a few things.

I really really really really really HATE YOU!!!!!...(Totally kidding, please dont be angry with me. But you see what happens when i bring you down? Every positive thing i'm about to say gets heightened 3x !!) But without further adieu lets move onto the good s**t i mean stuff..

You've spread nothing but positive messages and good vibes to everyone. AND I MEAN EVERYONE!!!! Understand that your efforts don't go unnoticed.

Something that may not be obvious is that you're really good for this site. You keep the traffic flowing and typically have an opinion on most of the popular threads. It makes coming to this site worthwhile because i have something new to read when i'm sitting on the toilet (to pee of course).

Totally kidding about the part about the toilet, obviously I pee in the shower but that's neither here nor there.
I think i speak for majority of the site when i say that we really appreciate your input and messages of hope and inspiration. Continue the good work homie.

I will conclude with this..

"Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato into a fruit salad"

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
@Scrumpeh from the short while that you've been on this website i've gathered a few things.

I really really really really really HATE YOU!!!!!...(Totally kidding, please dont be angry with me. But you see what happens when i bring you down? Every positive thing i'm about to say gets heightened 3x !!) But without further adieu lets move onto the good s**t i mean stuff..

You've spread nothing but positive messages and good vibes to everyone. AND I MEAN EVERYONE!!!! Understand that your efforts don't go unnoticed.

Something that may not be obvious is that you're really good for this site. You keep the traffic flowing and typically have an opinion on most of the popular threads. It makes coming to this site worthwhile because i have something new to read when i'm sitting on the toilet (to pee of course).

Totally kidding about the part about the toilet, obviously I pee in the shower but that's neither here nor there.
I think i speak for majority of the site when i say that we really appreciate your input and messages of hope and inspiration.

Your username is cool. Tron's a cool movie.

Top Bottom