• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Say something nice to the person above

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Thank you @Romero <3 you are a great friend too!

@Jen you are such a sweet young lady :) you are nothing but kind to other members and you go out of your way to message people and check up on them. Not too many people do that. That makes you a pretty special kind of person. I am truly happy that you are part of this forum.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
I suppose I'll go next, and compliment everyone above me:

@tremor , I think you're really nice and funny!

@Jen You're extremely kind and I very much enjoy the conversations we have :)

@Romero You're a really good moderator, and a really cool guy. I've been to plenty of forums and I've only seen either cool mods, or professional. Never both. You are literally BOTH.

@Scrumpeh I don't know too much about you, but you seem kind familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Hahaha. You'll never forget that one, will you? :p

Of course not! People can tell me what they work or study 1,000 times and I'll forget it 2,000 times, but I will always remember things I can tease them with. Never tell me something like that if you don't want to be reminded of it for as long as we know each other.

Maddy is open-minded, a fellow Nivanfielder, and her avatar is a beautiful woman that always makes me smile when I see her.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I don't know who I'm supposed to compliment because the last one was just a thanks, so I'll compliment both.

Spikeyroxas is nice, funny, and good at drawing according to that picture.

Scrumpeh has an interesting sense of humour! xD

Last edited:
Top Bottom