• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Say something nice to the person above

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Jen, it's been great talking to you as we're both going through the same stage in our lives and I feel like I can talk to you about that stuff :) you're a great listener (or reader I guess haha).

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
(Disregard this comment because at this point it just seems like I'm fishing for compliments :p)

It's so great to see that everyone has something good to say, I hope you guys feel good about yourselves, because you deserve to.

As a token of my appreciation, please accept this sandwich.
bwX5wVr.png

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
(Disregard this comment because at this point it just seems like I'm fishing for compliments :p)

It's so great to see that everyone has something good to say, I hope you guys feel good about yourselves, because you deserve to.

As a token of my appreciation, please accept this sandwich.
bwX5wVr.png

It must seem like I want people to compliment me too, but I just like to make other people feel better so I compliment them. But I have been feeling a bit down recently, so it's nice to have people saying good things about me! xD
By the way people can disregard this too.

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
I read your post on the what are you thinking thread and it took me approximately 2 days to think of an adequate response. This is in regards to the situation about you and your best friend (+BF if that makes sense?) But here's what i've mustard (I know the correct way of spelling it is "muster" but i thought you'd appreciate that)

Being alone definitely sucks and the truth is a lot of strength comes from being alone for a period of time. You'll learn a ton about yourself. Through all the tough times and emotions you may experience take confidence in knowing that "Life is seriously a god damn roller coaster. You'll never stay at the top just like you'll never remain on the bottom." (I said this in the what are you thinking thread btw.) It's totally understandable to have some irrational thoughts and emotion but we're the sum of many contradictions. We typically want what's best for others but at the same time wouldn't mind someone to suffer along with us. But i digress..

I will conclude this mini wall of text by saying this.. Friends and best friends are going to go through their phases, however have trust that in due time they will come back around. For the time being things may suck but both of you will make time for each other. That's what best friends do. In the mean time, understand your personal worth, because you're worth more than a trillion gazillion dollars. In fact you're worth the world, it's all up to you to remember your own personal worth.

Ok this edit came about 5 minutes too late but Maddy I liked all your posts because i know you enjoy when people like your posts. But lets be honest, everyone likes when someone likes their post! So i liked EVERY POST!

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I read your post on the what are you thinking thread and it took me approximately 2 days to think of an adequate response. This is in regards to the situation about you and your best friend (+BF if that makes sense?) But here's what i've mustard (I know the correct way of spelling it is "muster" but i thought you'd appreciate that)

Being alone definitely sucks and the truth is a lot of strength comes from being alone for a period of time. You'll learn a ton about yourself. Through all the tough times and emotions you may experience take confidence in knowing that "Life is seriously a god damn roller coaster. You'll never stay at the top just like you'll never remain on the bottom." (I said this in the what are you thinking thread btw.) It's totally understandable to have some irrational thoughts and emotion but we're the sum of many contradictions. We typically want what's best for others but at the same time wouldn't mind someone to suffer along with us. But i digress..

I will conclude this mini wall of text by saying this.. Friends and best friends are going to go through their phases, however have trust that in due time they will come back around. For the time being things may suck but both of you will make time for each other. That's what best friends do. In the mean time, understand your personal worth, because you're worth more than a trillion gazillion dollars. In fact you're worth the world, it's all up to you to remember your own personal worth.

Ok this edit came about 5 minutes too late but Maddy I liked all your posts because i know you enjoy when people like your posts. But lets be honest, everyone likes when someone likes their post! So i liked EVERY POST!

Wow, thank you! This really helps. So much has been going on all at once, and your post pretty much covers all of it even though I haven't mentioned some things. My friend's love life has something to do with like, half the problems I'm having. :sleepy:
Also the "mustard" thing I liked. Lol. xD
Btw, you're awesome. :happy:That zombie looks like a complete psycho.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
I haven't said anything about you yet, Maddy!

You're an extremely kind person who always has a positive outlook on things and never fails to brighten the mood :)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Tremor - I admire you so much for how strong you've been lately, and yet you've still found the time to reply to others, including me, about their problems. You also went out of your way to message me when I had my dog put to sleep and I really, really appreciated it. You're such a lovely individual and you're always upbeat and positive. :)

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Jen you are always so nice and lovely towards everyone. You care about people around you and you take your time to message people and check up on them. I always appreciate your messages.

Of course not! People can tell me what they work or study 1,000 times and I'll forget it 2,000 times, but I will always remember things I can tease them with. Never tell me something like that if you don't want to be reminded of it for as long as we know each other.
Lol, this is what I love about Hel. You're hilarious and often say something that makes me laugh. It's actually very cute.

I like to tease and I like to be teased, and I love other people who also like to tease. :p

Top Bottom