• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil RPG

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Shady: This isn't the time Vince! as I pinted my gun towards the big man and fired on shot right into his left eye. He stood back and fell to one knee as he gained strength but all in vain as Shady pushed the silencer that was on his Socom right in troughu the left hole where it was no longer an eye and pulled the trigger...

Trinity

Minja just stood there.She couldn't believe it...The man rose up,again,and hit her with unhuman strenght,she hit the wall,and than it was all blank.

L

Lurker
Have patients. i was at a cancer run. and yes, you are allowed to be umbrella.

As long as you dont overdo it

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I backed off and continued shooting him in the face until he had none.
Search his body for anything use full.
Then picked Minja up on shoulder and made my way to the other side...

Trinity

Everything was blur,images passing by quickly,cascading..She felt felt a warm,firm surface beneath her,which held her tight...Someone was carrying her,but she was to weak to struggle,to weak to think...-Hey,it's alright- a familiar voice...-S-s-Shady..?-Minja asked with a weak voice..-Yes it's me-Shady replied,as he put her down,laying her to sit on the floor..-You're hurt,but it's not serious,the huge dude knocked you out of the way,just like a paper doll..He's dead,managed to kill him..We should be safe here for now,you need to rest,and regain your strenght-he said and looked around.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
A rather small room in metalic colorised. There were some shelves and some book and reports. I took a look around and read some reports, I found a Fisrt Aid to at least treat Minja a bit... Then I started to reaload every wepon I had left so that everything were in the right place.. I helped Minja to her feet, she was able to stan now I handed her her guns. Shady: Take your time, It All Right we have time.

Zombie Enclave

Chuck looked as a UBCS member killed some zombies and ran off, but Chuck had no idea that there was a hunter behind him. The hunter quickly attacked Chuck but he dodged and fell to the ground and started to pace after he slowly got up. Chuck ran into the RPD entrance and gone in. He then noticed the scar on his leg. "Damnit!" Chuck mumbled. He grabbed a herb and healed himself. He then started to look for more survivors and saw 3 zombies on the second floor. "This place isn't safe either!" Chuck said furiously.

Trinity

I'm fine,she said,removing a peice of hair from her eyes,tucking it behind her ear."Boy,do I need a bath" she thought.She started reloading her weapons.She had a Desert Eagle,a shotgun tied to her back with a improvised harness belt and a knife..-Shady..-she lifted her eyes up to his-thank you for saving my life..-

Zombie Enclave

A zombie looked at chuck and walked away after they heard a talking sound. " Huh? " Chuck questioned. He started walking to the place he thought he heard talking but there was none. " They must have great hearing " Chuck figured. He gone out to the library and saw a part of the floor was destroyed and started running toward the streets of Raccoon City, killing some zombies and knifing a crow along the way. His search for other survivors continued.

L

Lurker
Ark;43518 said:
Chuck looked as a UBCS member killed some zombies and ran off, but Chuck had no idea that there was a hunter behind him. The hunter quickly attacked Chuck but he dodged and fell to the ground and started to pace after he slowly got up. Chuck ran into the RPD entrance and gone in. He then noticed the scar on his leg. "Damnit!" Chuck mumbled. He grabbed a herb and healed himself. He then started to look for more survivors and saw 3 zombies on the second floor. "This place isn't safe either!" Chuck said furiously.

You dont have to edit this but just to say something we dont use herbs that magically heal us in this one. You dont have to edit that post but this is just saying.

Zombie Enclave

( Damnit I made a error D: )

Chuck walked around the corner and a licker attacked him and he killed it but he seriously injured. He needed help, and quick.

L

Lurker
Vince heard screams of agonizing pain. He immediately started driving to where he heard it. Eventually he turned a corner and saw somebody. "Get in!" He yelled. Chuck got in the car and vince tossed him a bag. "There are some bandages and food in there. i think i also stashed a rifle somewhere in there. Help yourself."

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Yay! The thread is moving along again! Been awhile eh folks!?
OKAY!

Rose crawled into the back seat and helped Chuck with his wounds.
"One of those hunter things got you?"
Chuck merely nodded.
Rose continued, but the unexpected sound of Vince's cell phone ringing broke her concentration.
How the hell is he getting reception out here?
Vince lifted the phone to his ear. The man's voice was cutting with static, but he was still audible.
"I know a way to get you out of the city." Everyone in the car heard it. Vince stopped the car. "-For a price."

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Across the city at the train station, Lickers were multiplying in vast numbers in such a manner as to make ant infestations look like a lone wolf. Not far -in center city, the tyrant was heeding the call of the experiments and releasing them from their sealed prisons underground. The storm above would end soon, the birds could sense it, and a new storm would begin.

Standing upon a tower overlooking the city stood a lone hooded figure. He looked out across the vast span of the city and was able to instantly find all of the remaining survivors. Flexing the fingers on his right hand he smiled.

L

Lurker
"Well forget it. The sides are going to get us out you ba-" Vince said before rose stopped him.
"Maybe he does know a way out." Rose said
"Well we do to." vince replied hanging up.

"So, What is your name. Im Vince and she is Rose."

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The man who laid his phone down on the laptop sighed. The singular light of his laptop reflected off his glasses. He had about another hour of battery life on his laptop and he still had more survivors to contact. He had to hurry if he was to achieve his goals.

Top Bottom