• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 resident evil: my storyline

Airaku

Stray Jedi
1) alive ? her spirit is alive so which body is she taking form now? That is why i hate japanese story writers.The more their stories are steep,the more appealing it is to the masses(that is why manga and anime sells)I'm a fan of realistic practical horror.I know we don't agree on this one and we don't have to.

2) so all the resident evil characters are going to wear hazmat suits and masks ?

Honestly... rather you want to agree with it or not. This is how it is written and these are the facts. Read the translation itself. Alex's character is also quite a bit different from what we got in the English version. I respect your opinion but that doesn't change what is in the game, but sometimes it is better to make your own perception of the story if it contains an element you really don't like. There is nothing wrong with using your imagination as some people might tell you otherwise. Just don't act surprised when we see her again, they are really building her up and they have for a long time. She's defiantly one of the big bad of the series, some debate she may be the end series villain (huge speculation that isn't proven). You don't need to like her as a character and I suppose that makes it all the better for you when you finally kill her xD

No definitely not! xD As soon as they get underground they can take it off. I'd say maybe they'd see it in an opening cut scene which may need to be a good 5+ minutes to explain a few things. Then they are underground and are ready to explore and uncover secrets. Do you honestly think you can be mobile enough to deal with B.O.W.'s in a hazmat suit? 0.0 Just Saiyan

Airaku

Stray Jedi
^ you haven't answered which body she is taking form of.

Clear that up again. Which body Alex is taking form of? This was explained clearly in the games. She could theoretically do another transfer... Ideally to Sherry as she is bonded to the G-Virus. I just don't see it happening until Natalia fights back and tries to regain her consciousness and sees through Alex's dirty tricks to drown her inside "A bird trapped by a Cage". As how she manifested herself as a "friend" within Natalia as a sisterly look alike and even manifested as Lottie to break Natalia's heart. Alex is defiantly one dirty cheap shot player and doesn't give anyone a fair chance. She kind of reminds me of Jigsaw from SaW at times with her cheap ass games, traps, and are you worthy of overcomming fear to live? xD

jayshizzo

I mean alex 's body (both mutated and human body) is dead .so how is she coming alive in resident evil 8? btw,i would love if all the characters were in a hazmat suit in the lab when they put their masks off.I can't imagine leon looking cool on that hazmat suit.

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Her body is decimated and gone. Her consciousness... her mind... her spirit. All that things that make you, you still exists. A body is simply a vessel. Think of it as you being the driver of a car. Without the above the car cannot do anything. If you crash your car... you need a new one. The human body is not much different and the concept of Alex is more or less the above. She will exist in the same manner she did in the post credit scene and the end of the bad ending which fully shows her in complete control of Natalia's body with Natalia drowning within her own consciousness. The quote "A bird trapped by a cage" becomes literal and understood. Alex having a body is beyond a matter of a point. If Capcom really wanted to go crazy... she could upload her consciousness into a computer or become Ultron... but then we would be going into some pretty ridiculous territory. Then again in the Japanese version Alex proclaims that technology is important and that Spencer was a fool to just rely in bio-chemistry. So we'll see.... I'd imagine she still wants to remain in a functional vessel, as the game has made clear... she doesn't care what gender as long as the body is fully functional.

Hahaha oh man... seeing some of them in Hazmat suits is just hilarious. They would do it if needed but yeah.... It would be pretty cool though and hopefully it's only temporary.

jayshizzo

My story for resident evil 8. the resident evil team reunite on a special mission.

Asylum=retrieve the documments of the late Dr.Burrow,the madman behind the umbrella project who was sent to the asylum after using his daughter for a death experiment before the apocalypse.(zombies are there as well)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
My story for resident evil 8. the resident evil team reunite on a special mission.

Asylum=retrieve the documments of the late Dr.Burrow,the madman behind the umbrella project who was sent to the asylum after using his daughter for a death experiment before the apocalypse.(zombies are there as well)

That is pretty awesome! Dr. Burrow is an original character that you created? Tell me more about him :)

jayshizzo

To be honest with you.I haven't come up with anything yet.That is for capcom to decide if they ever want to use it.I actually want resident evil 8 to have both the lab level and the asylum level together.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
To be honest with you.I haven't come up with anything yet.That is for capcom to decide if they ever want to use it.I actually want resident evil 8 to have both the lab level and the asylum level together.

Of course but you did come up with the idea of the character right? Almost every Resident Evil game has a lab in it so that wouldn't be new. Though I am assuming you mean a more focused lab :)

jayshizzo

Of course but you did come up with the idea of the character right? Almost every Resident Evil game has a lab in it so that wouldn't be new. Though I am assuming you mean a more focused lab :)
you don't get me.I mean having the lab and the asylum as seperate levels in the game but all on resident evil 8.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
you don't get me.I mean having the lab and the asylum as seperate levels in the game but all on resident evil 8.

I understood that part :) I was just saying that a lab is in all of the games so I was assuming that you meant a more focused lab as in it would be in greater detail than the other games. Am I correct on this?

jayshizzo

i would do this in a q and a style from a friend from the other forums:
STARTING FROM RE7 FIRST.
Jun 26, 2015 -- 1:49PM, Rafael wrote:

"HUNK(now working for an organization"

first question - what organization? - my sugestion - i think it should be Umbrella or Neo-Umbrella, since i think Hunk was always faithfull to Umbrella, so he wouldn't leave umbrella so easily, so he should be somehow still be associated to Umbrella (even if he is now a employ of Neo-Umbrella), you can say that Neo-Umbrella wants to steal the virus from Wesker or at least ruin his plan.

second question - how do we know all that happen to Hunk, by video, is it playable, why do we see Hunk when we are playing with Chris? - my sugestion - i think you should do a mini-chapter (independent from all campaigns) where we would play with HUNK, you could say it would be a Prelude Chapter (that also could work as a Tuturial)

"He managed to infiltrate the lab but was suprised by the assistant researcher"

first question - who is this assistant researcher, does it have a name? how did he manage to surprised HUNK (a VERY SKILLED Operative, that manage to escape from Raccoon City) - my Sugestion - why don't you make this a fight between HUNK and Wesker and Wesker wins and after his win, he injects the new virus into HUNK, i just think it would be a great finalle for this mini-chapter (like i sugested to be).

second question - where is this assistant researcher after inject the new virus into hunk, do we fight him, do we help him (unaware of who he really is) - my sugestion - if you want this char to exist i think you should create a story for him (i'm looking at him as something like Krauser char, not the main villain but a villain that we have to fight and fight hard)

"Big hunk,he will be your main boss in the battle"

first question - How is he our main boss - if he was outplayed by the assistant researcher, shouldn't then the Assistant Researcher be our main boss? - my suggestion - and following my previous suggestion, don't make the assistant researcher the one to inject the virus into him, or if you want this assistant researcher to be the one injecting the virus, use the fight between Wesker and HUNK and make HUNK win the fight and when he is almost ending the life/plans of Wesker, the assistant researcher jumps behind HUNK and injects the virus.

second question - shouldn't Wesker be our main boss or he is only the evil mind behind everything? - My Sugestion - i'll wait for your answer.

"you rescue a soldier when he/she is fighting the creatures,they will help you fight some upcoming battles/bosses for a limited period of time"

first question - why will they help us, we are as much as an enemy to them like those BOW's and zombies? - My Sugestion - you could make a quick time event (i know i can't support this name in the RE franchise anymore but for this i think it would be better if you did one), where you would try to convince that soldiers to help you or you don't intend to have him as an enemy, this way and even knowing that many have different temperements, some would be easier to convince others would be harder.

second question - for a limited period of time? what i'm fighting this huge boss and his time is up and he will leave, leaving me all alone against that huge boss? how much time it is? why did he needed my help then and now (after that period of time) he doesn't need it anymore? - My sugestion - if you say rescuing mission i suggest that you create a drop off spot to bring all the survivors you have and a logic way for them to be rescued.

third question - how many survivors can you have with you, only one? - My suggestion - this isn't a suggestion but a warning if you can only have one survivor with you, take note that you will have to do lots of backtracting and it might cut some of the spirit of the game that you want.

this isn't a question - i think this is very similar to my Claire campaign, that is also a rescue campaign, but i don't think it works well in this campaign and i will tell you why, first - you say that you are in a lab making this place a smaller place than a city. second - is a place that don't have lots of escape routes. third - your main goal is to retrieve the H virus, so you must go deeper and deeper into the lab to retrive the virus and if you put a rescue in the middle, then you have to backtrack to a logic escape route and that can and will cut the thrill of what you were doing. i don't say that you cannot save one or other soldier, but i think you should rethink how you will use this rescuing missions, i would suggest to not use it in this campaign, since i think this campaign needs something else and this missions will only complicate things for you.

"give you some badass weapons making the game much more easier enjoyable and efficient for you."

question - why should we want the game to get MUCH MORE EASIER? - my Sugestion - I wouldn't give guns but other things that will help us gradually improve what we have (like the custom itens that we use in REvelation)

"Building a test lab in an unknown island in Brazil"

question: i like the place that you chose to be the test lab, but for what you told, it gives the idea that we will spend 100% of the time inside the lab and my suggestion would be to put some of the action on Brazil cities, like São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro, maybe instead of a island it could be a secret base underneath Rio de Janeiro (i think Rio de Janeiro would have a much more diverse scenary with the beach, the tall building, the rich neigbourhoods and with Shantytown [favelas] ) and until we found the entrance to the lab.

MY ANSWERS:

First question:yes HUNK could work for neo-umbrella runned by simmon's son, Simon.c.simmons(also known as simon)
His motivation is to gain higher power and leave a legacy for his father.so he therefore assigns hunk to get the H virus.(he is one of your main villains in resident evil 8 if only the storyline gets to be used)

second question:Great idea on the tutorial aspect.It is going to be a mini-chapter where you get to play with hunk (as a form of tutorial),he gets infected in a cutscence.

third question:the assistant researcher is a friend of wesker.He is called Dr.Finnigan.he is a sly a cunning guy.He does most of the dirty work behind the scenes.His main responsibility is to make sure that the project is well-taken off and that if anything goes wrong. he has to have an exit strategy. When he realises that the BSAA are infiltrating the lab,he releases the virus and escapes in the chopper.

In jake's campaign,jake finds out that his father is still alive and is living at an underground place in turkmenistan.(Wesker is on a special mission for a nuclear project that will earn him a lot of money and power)wesker has only one clone left. he wants to earn more money to make more clones. he is still mortal and can be killed.jake is the only one who can identify him because his mother told him of wesker's birthmark..Jake wants to go to turkmenistan but first he has to go to iran for a special mission as well(which i wont share here due to marketing reasons)this leads me to the answer the fourth question:

wesker is the main boss in jakes story.(if capcom choose to make him alive)

fifth question,why would they help us if we know they are enemies?
chris came with a team to infiltrate the area,he has to rescue some of them as a form of a soldier's duty.
(hereby a rescue mission) There is a little change that i added to the game story.there would be no more rescuing of scientist as they would be all zombies in the game.

since the rescuees are soldiers,you will have two scenarios in the game: side missions and major plots
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Major plot :in the major plot,it will involve only one person. that is when the person realise they are in safe hands after attacking certain zombies and bosses,they will leave you behind to the millitary chopper that is waiting for them.however if they die in this major mission,you will restart from a checkpoint cos the people you are rescuing are major characters in the game.(The mission will be written telling you to keep them person alive)..they would only leave the game without restarting at a checkpoint if they 1)die in the cutscene/get bitten by a zombie in a cutscene or 2)realise that everything is good and they tell you they have to go in the cutscene and leave.

side missions:you are just rescuing random soldiers that have no impact to the game(it involves multiples of soldiers) If they die in the game,you dont get to see them anymore.they dont appear in any cutscene and when it comes for time to go,they just leave for the chopper during the gameplay(no cutscenes) and you continue with your ongoing mission.There is no backtracking since you are going on with your ongoing mission, you just happen to meet them and decide to rescue them,they help you for a while and then they leave leave...before you start the mission, the game will give you option to be the hero or let them handle it.the more people you rescue the more rewards you get:weapons,items etc

seventh question:

what do i mean is by making the game easier?note that i did not only say easier but I said efficient and enjoyable. which is the key part.that means the weapons might do 50% for you but you have to do the rest of the 50% for example, insane weapons but limited ammo that means you can cause more damage to s big bosses and hard villains but you will still have to use your odinary weapons to back it up. while on the other hand you dont have these weapons you will have to do about 100% work.you get me?

the last question:there would be last mission around the city after you have completed the lab mission.

my additions to the story:

Dr.finnigan will be one of the mini bosses in the game.you will have to fight him and prevent him from escaping the country after the lab mission.

HUNK and WESKER fight. It depends if the fans would love it(if you want to see hunk and wesker fight send your comments below)

chris is on the mission to get the H virus,the other troops are running away from the zombies and BHOW's so that is why they are leaving him behind,when i said an underground lab i wasn't talking about a lab built underground i meant a secret lab(and it is a huge lab surrounded by houses for scientists,sorry for my english. its a slang thing.

I Think the plot mission might(rather than the side mission) might work well for the game,maybe rescue one or two soldiers and get rewards.

any more questions ?

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Interesting so that is a Q&A between you and your friend on the other forums or other people to him in general?

Why not use "The Organisation" as the organisation that Hunk works for. There is no way in hell that Umbrella and Neo-Umbrella would ever get a long or have anything to do with each other.

I would nice to see Albert Wesker come back. It would need to be done right. I actually have an idea for his return myself but he would be a significantly different character with amnesia and he's trying to discover who he is. Just like he did once before but now with a new purpose and fate that is a path different from his old. He would be more mysterious until he was revealed to actually be Albert Wesker and he was rebuilt by someone who was a friend of him.

jayshizzo

Interesting so that is a Q&A between you and your friend on the other forums or other people to him in general?

Why not use "The Organisation" as the organisation that Hunk works for. There is no way in hell that Umbrella and Neo-Umbrella would ever get a long or have anything to do with each other.

thats exactly what i'm doing ."The Organisation " is the place where Hunk works.He left umbrella upon hearing the news that wesker died and started to work for simon.Upon gaining much benefits and trust from simon,he decided to work against wesker plans that was assigned to dr.finnigan(At that time,he didn't know wesker was alive)

I would nice to see Albert Wesker come back. It would need to be done right. I actually have an idea for his return myself but he would be a significantly different character with amnesia and he's trying to discover who he is. Just like he did once before but now with a new purpose and fate that is a path different from his old. He would be more mysterious until he was revealed to actually be Albert Wesker and he was rebuilt by someone who was a friend of him.
Lets hear the wesker story of how he got alive.it seems so interesting upon what I'm reading so far.Share it.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
thats exactly what i'm doing ."The Organisation " is the place where Hunk works.He left umbrella upon hearing the news that wesker died and started to work for simon.Upon gaining much benefits and trust from simon,he decided to work against wesker plans that was assigned to dr.finnigan(At that time,he didn't know wesker was alive)

Lets hear the wesker story of how he got alive.it seems so interesting upon what I'm reading so far.Share it.

Simon would be of "The Family" would he not? The Organisation is supposedly the rival company of Umbrella that Ada works for.

As for the Wesker idea could you remind me later? I'm really stressing out and tonight is my last night with internet until an ISP comes and hooks it up at the new place I'm moving into and school is just ugh!

But in a nutshell, Albert would be rebuilt and be half cybernetic. Maybe he was able to swim back to the rock and be dying his last breath as someone finds him and recovers him. (this is very unlikely to be able to be considered as a reality but....) Only barely surviving because of the t-virus and Uroboros and his regeneration ability kept him on the brink of death. He would likely have most of the physical traits of Uroboros (tentacles, weak spot) removed but perhaps had a benefit remain within him.The trauma would cause him to lose most of his memories and want re-discover who is he is. This would put him on a completely different path and be more of a neutral character. Maybe he could find some redemption? Maybe not ;)

jayshizzo

Simon would be of "The Family" would he not? The Organisation is supposedly the rival company of Umbrella that Ada works for.
yes,Simon is part of "The family"and Ada currently works for neo-umbrella alongside HUNK.(according to my story)

founders
----------

umbrella= marcus, spencer and ashford (assisted by wesker and birkin)
the 3rd organization,the organization=wesker (assisted by krauser and Ada)
neo-umbrella= carla (asissted by simmons )

Ada left the organization when wesker died.
Ada has connections with simmons and started working as a private spy for him.
Ada still working for neo-umbrella ?(that's for capcom to decide.I have no idea.)

in a nutshell, Albert would be rebuilt and be half cybernetic. Maybe he was able to swim back to the rock and be dying his last breath as someone finds him and recovers him. (this is very unlikely to be able to be considered as a reality but....) Only barely surviving because of the t-virus and Uroboros and his regeneration ability kept him on the brink of death. He would likely have most of the physical traits of Uroboros (tentacles, weak spot) removed but perhaps had a benefit remain within him.The trauma would cause him to lose most of his memories and want re-discover who is he is. This would put him on a completely different path and be more of a neutral character. Maybe he could find some redemption? Maybe not ;)
I personally think it would be more interesting if he lost his powers rather than his memory.This will make him thirst for more power (still keeps on his evil mentality )and replace the clone story which prevents the story for becoming too complex.What's your thoughts on this ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom