• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 resident evil: my storyline

jayshizzo

Hi,my actual name is Josh,I love writing video game stories and see a future in that and i want to share my passion with you.The main reason why i'm doing this is to just share my own storyline version about resident evil 7.I am not saying capcom should use it( but if they do or use some of it that would be awesome.)That being said be free to post here if you have your own resident evil 7 story that you love to share do that so we can compare notes.This is just a synopsis.My resident evil 7 comprises of three campaigns.

Chris=action campaign
rebecca=horror campaign
Jake=survival/rpg campaign

today i will deal with chris's campaign.I love feedback,so if you give feedback on it (including questions) it might motivate me to post more.

note:-these are not SPOILERS this are ideas that came into my head.
-Please bear with me on my english language

Chris campaign
--------------

Wesker is alive not that he died but he made use of his clone in resident evil 5.

It all happened when Chris and Jill almost killed Wesker at spencer's mansion.After the fall from the cliff,wesker managed to land on the water safely,he carries unconcious jill in his arms and puts her in his car and drives to his secret lab(at his house)and infects her with the progenitor host making her his slave (note that if he mutates her With the other viruses he cannot have control over her) and assigns her to africa with Irving.he then proceeds to carry out his already ongoing clone project which he had started years ago.He gets the job done and send his clone to Africa to do business with TRICELL while he focus on his current project."Project Ezekiel."

There is a little secret about Albert Wesker.Even though wesker dont want to admit it .He doesn't want to destroy the world. he actually wants People to live in this world so that he can rule like a GOD. if the population is dying and cannot be controlled by him but by viruses How can he rule the world?viruses?

This is why this main project is so important to him. After getting rid of the two main founders of Umbrella,he now has the power to do things on his own without the inteference from both sides.The aim of the project is to gather dead soldiers of the BSAA and regenarate back to life with his new virus.H-virus(short for Humanoid Virus).The H virus is a mixture of Jakes blood(obtained from the facility in china),the C virus,the prototype(progenitor) virus and the plaga/urborous virus.The purpose behind the H virus is to give them superhuman strength and mutation while preserving their human qualities i.e ability to think,In this case he wants to reserve their millitary like thinking.they can however be controlled against their will by wesker when the need be.jakes blood neutralises the blood from infection.The host can only work when adrenaline levels increase(Sense of danger,anger,excitement)causing defensive reactions when attacked or when there is a form of threat.The main reason why he needed the plaga so much was to know how to control the humans when the need be.With a little sample strain of the subordinate plaga and the uboros from west africa,he is able to carry out his plans and make the virus successful.

Building a test lab in an unknown island in Brazil.Scientists are working on the project. they were able to gather most of dead soldiers bodies in China,Edonia and Africaa and bring those dead individuals to the island (who were not infected with the virus)they managed to bring 85% of them back to life .he called them the HOW(humanoid organic warfare).These are regular human bodies with pure green eyes,who transform into a massive marvel comic hulk structure when provoked,they resist a lot of bullet damage,can mutate and reversemutate at will.their damage is about 20%

second class of subjects are the BHOW(Biological humanoid organic warfare) are BOW's with the H-Virus.they have human features are are not extremely mutated( Super gigantic). human looking BOW'S with four arms(goro,maybe?)You guys brought out "Reptile" AKA hunter who can be invisible so why not lol.their damage is 40%

the third class,we will go more into that after we finish the story:

A new company called the BUA(biological uplifiment agency)partners with the BSAA with the aim of maintaing balance and restoring order in the pharmaceutical companies around the world.They have discovered wesker is alive and he has the new H virus.Information was gathered by an informant in wesker's company called (????).

HUNK(now working for the BSAA)was assigned with his men to infiltrate the lab,destroy everything and gather a sample of the H-virus for creation of antivirus.He managed to infiltrate the lab but was suprised by the assistant researcher(second in command by wesker) injected him with the H virus.he turns from HUNK to HULK(j/k his new name is Big hunk,he will be your main boss in the battle.A mutant with gask mask awesome.)the scientist then release the c virus in the lab turning workers about 95% into zombies to prevent them from leaving the lab and spreading the secret,also making them enemies to the soldiers,takes away samples of h-virus and escapes in his chopper.lucky enough HUNK's team was in gas maskes so some of them managed to escape but now they have to face zombies BOW's and BHOW's in the island.

This is where chris comes in.his mission is to retrieve the H virus. find the lost soldiers,get a sample of H virus and leave the lab in one piece

Rescue missions:
Play the hero.you rescue a soldier when he/she is fighting the creatures,they will help you fight some upcoming battles/bosses for a limited period of time or give you some badass weapons making the game much more easier enjoyable and efficient for you.if you don't rescue them and they die. they dont become of use to you until you find another survivor.if you pretty much find no surviour or purposely decide not to rescue anyone.You can still play the game on your own which is not a bad thing either.

Time missions,you already know

Hacking missions:the new form of puzzles.there will be a lot of hacking to retrieve items like keys and the H virus.Don't worry there will be some classic puzzles that will keep you on your toes.

if you rescue some of the scientist from the creatures,some will give you health,some will give you items or some will turn their back and kill you,so be careful.

The third class of the subjects you will face are the zombies infected from the c virus and soldier zombies who obviously did not have a gas mask on.These zombies dont just walk slow they run towards you especially if they get shot at.

DUring and after the campaign here are some interesting scenes:
-jill valentine calls you and tell you she is getting married. invites you to the wedding
-jessica sherwarat calls you and ask you for forgiveness and to make ammends.
-Helena Harper is making moves on you.
-Pierce's brother joins the BSAA team

this campaign is done in the daytime,it is a action-focused campaign.

jayshizzo

Rebecca's campaign:
Jakes blood is obtained by the BUA to create the antivirus called trufil to cure majority of the viruses including the c virus and other viruses.it is made in capsule form and distributed all around the world.

Billy coen flies back to europe to avoid being caught by law enforcement.He also teams up with his old buddies in the marine corps to find his ex commander
samuel regan and assasinate him due to the reason of framing him for the 23 murders he has commited.(knowing that once he is alive,he is going to do anything to kill or get rid of him)During his trip,he has ongoing calls and text messages with Rebecca promising her that they would meet one day but now he has business to take care of.

Rebecca joins the BUA and decides to take a break in the phillipines to stay in a village on the mountains called carabao(which is zombie free zone) to continue her medical work in peace and distribute trufil to cure the inhabitants of the village from a virus known as kimola.it is similar to ebola but is spreads through sneezing and coughing.

The game starts at night,
The village is raided by rebels who plan to loot the drugs to sell.They assasinate the men and capture the women and children who are not sick. the BSAA team who were standing on duty were overpowered by the village and killed.Rebecca however managed to escape. now she must climb down the mountains and pass through the 3 main villages to get to the main town in Manila to get further assistance.

however the 3 villages down below are infected by zombies.she has to swim across the river and fight against deep sea animals to survive. when she is able to cross the river she has go to enter deep into the woods and avoid those zombies.With limited ammo and health, she has to try and find a way into the village buildings without getting noticed by the zombies to look for supplies( more health,ammo and weapons) and fight her way through the other 2 villages in manila,where she can get reinforcement.don't worry ammo is still limited but enough to help you get through the game if you play the game right.

-note that you can get sneak attacks from zombies and there are a lot of zombies everywhere.some will be running after you.

-there will be ocassional BOW's and bosses but that wont be the main focus on this game.The main focus is to survive from this horrible zombies.

she calls billy for help in stick situations from time to time.Billy promises to come and rescue her in a chopper in manila.

if you post one or two comments here..i might post the third campaign on Jake.

jayshizzo

Things to work in the next resident evil 7

Audio-Lot of zombies sounds to amp the scare

Audio music in background should be top notch and must be able to evolve emotions of fear and suspense.

for co-op,Audio voices should be focus on giving simple commands on the buttons like wait,move and get out of the way,no giving compliments on buttons like"nice job"(even if it is online mulitiplayer) reward compliment should be automated by AI'S and should be in a random sequence,having a one-liners fest will get the job done.

Continuity:They should work on that

Map:No hand holding.Map shouldn't be on the game like RE6 it should be on the menu like RE4,RE5 or a tiny map on the side like Revelations.

Physics:They should work on correct physics sequence,they should get back to the Havok engine.

jayshizzo

updates to the rebecca story:
-rebecca is being chased by the rebels as well to be killed
-the main boss is the rebel leader.equips himself with the G-virus and trufil.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
well! that cool bro i like it but i hope you make it everyone with his own campaign or one very long campaign with different places that meen you play with leon 2 stages after that rebecca after that hunk and so on.....and i hope the weapon classes be already set to every character.....and for the mercenary mode i hope every charcter in resident evill be there if they dident appear in the story! or dead! all charcter in one mode i hope so since RE7 is the last one lol

Mattyice26

OTE="jayshizzo, post: 165721, member: 13850"]You guys haven't given much feedback on Rebecca's campaign.Would love to hear something on it.[/QUOTE]

Hey man love these ideas. They are really great. Continue to add to it. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun to play. Though I'd prefer the survival aspect more than the action part. Or a blend. I think id like Rebecca's campaign more. Having to deal with rebels along with fighting off infected sounds like an adrenaline rush. An teaming up with Billy would be great to. I like the idea for using stealth to get through some areas. These are all some great ideas you have and I hope to see more soon man

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I think Jake is awesome! He's funny and rather you guys like it or not.... he's here to stay. He is a very important individual and the game series is looking like it is getting ready to focus on a younger generation of heroes. Jake, Sherry, Moira, and even Natalia battling for her survival within. I do not doubt that the heroes that we all know and love will still be playable and part of the story, it currently seems like Capcom wants to shift to a new generation of protagonists.

You got some interesting points though I don't know how I feel about the whole "Wesker clone" bit. I love Albert Wesker and I'd love to see him come back.... but I don't know if he will. On the hopeful side there is a document in RE6 that was written by Jake's mother saying that he will eventually cross paths with his father. It read a lot like Capcom was foreshadowing something. Yet at the same time it could have been Jake's mother being hopeful.

I want to add on the note of Wesker having an island off the coast of Brazil or around there in South America. Wesker did in fact have a facility at a place called Sonido de Tortuga Island. This was the very island that was mentioned in RE5. It did belong to Alex Wesker mind you. This is where she was doing her research for immortality before she realised that even with the progenitor virus, the body would still age. She then stole the resources and ran off to peruse another method of immortality and let Spencer rot and decay.

jayshizzo

OTE="jayshizzo, post: 165721, member: 13850"]

Hey man love these ideas. They are really great. Continue to add to it. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun to play. Though I'd prefer the survival aspect more than the action part. Or a blend. I think id like Rebecca's campaign more. Having to deal with rebels along with fighting off infected sounds like an adrenaline rush. An teaming up with Billy would be great to. I like the idea for using stealth to get through some areas. These are all some great ideas you have and I hope to see more soon man
Sure man.

I want to add on the note of Wesker having an island off the coast of Brazil or around there in South America. Wesker did in fact have a facility at a place called Sonido de Tortuga Island. This was the very island that was mentioned in RE5. It did belong to Alex Wesker mind you. This is where she was doing her research for immortality before she realised that even with the progenitor virus, the body would still age. She then stole the resources and ran off to peruse another method of immortality and let Spencer rot and decay.
Wow.I didn't even know that.

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
It's all good man. Ironically there is a manga coming out next week that goes into this. I already have it on pre-order and I'm hoping it's good. I thought "The Marhawa Desire" was going to suck, but it was freaking amazing. That one follows a boy named Ricky who goes with his uncle to a private academy to figure out the cause of the outbreak. It has Chris and Piers in it and is the prequel to RE6.

I actually came up with a story for Billy Coen years ago! Well for Billy and Rebecca, but it was more Billy's story. Call me crazy but this was back in 2010 and I used Alex Wesker as the villain. Then it was assumed he was a male and I treated it as such. She actually was a lot like how I imagined Alex would be. Much more psychological and scientific. I could tell you about it if you would like me to. I think there is a lot of potential for Billy and Rebecca, A LOT of potential. I was thinking about the story a while ago and modified it a bit to fit with the current cannon.

Airaku

Stray Jedi

What does this have ANYTHING to do with the above? :/ I don't get it. That is one guys theory xD I was talking about a game and this is NOTHING even remotely close to what I had in mind. My story would take place at the current chronology. So around 2015 or 2016.

Damn you btw! You got me thinking of ideas for RE 7, 8, and 9 -_- Thanks a lot XD 7 and 8 would be much more focused on survival horror where 9 would be more action focused for plot reasons.

I think for RE8 that Leon, Sherry, and Claire should return to Raccoon City. Uncover some shocking secrets regarding Umbrella that brings the series full circle. This secret facility would be located underneath Umbrella's location underneath a bulkhead that kept it protected from the nuclear blast. This place would be far larger than any Umbrella facility that we have seen to date and would contain a revelation that would shake the fans to the core! :)

jayshizzo

Damn you btw! You got me thinking of ideas for RE 7, 8, and 9 -_- Thanks a lot XD 7 and 8 would be much more focused on survival horror where 9 would be more action focused for plot reasons.

I think for RE8 that Leon, Sherry, and Claire should return to Raccoon City. Uncover some shocking secrets regarding Umbrella that brings the series full circle. This secret facility would be located underneath Umbrella's location underneath a bulkhead that kept it protected from the nuclear blast. This place would be far larger than any Umbrella facility that we have seen to date and would contain a revelation that would shake the fans to the core! :)
yea i was thinking the same thing especially a place around an asylum where they have to retrieve some files and data.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Asylum in Raccoon city? Underground below the Umbrella facility? Could you be a little more clear?

Top Bottom