• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 resident evil: my storyline

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Sure it can be wiped out. It can be rebuilt or it can vanish over time. There are many ancient cities that have fallen without traces that archeologist has found references too, and there are many that still remain set in stone because their architecture is nothing short of breath-taking. Many of our towns today will not persist in many thousands of years the way some of our ancestors cities do today. :)

jayshizzo

I think for RE8 that Leon, Sherry, and Claire should return to Raccoon City. Uncover some shocking secrets regarding Umbrella that brings the series full circle. This secret facility would be located underneath Umbrella's location underneath a bulkhead that kept it protected from the nuclear blast. This place would be far larger than any Umbrella facility that we have seen to date and would contain a revelation that would shake the fans to the core! :)
you are the person who in the first place said there should be a return to raccoon city.Now I don't get what you saying.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
you are the person who in the first place said there should be a return to raccoon city.Now I don't get what you saying.

The city itself is destroyed from the nuclear blast. The radiation alone would make the place inhabitable. What I am trying to say is that underneath the Umbrella laboratory that we know about from the original games. It is possible that there could be a top secret underground facility that is even larger and rest beneath a bulkhead that would protect it from a nuclear event to preserve Umbrella's greatest secrets.

jayshizzo

The city itself is destroyed from the nuclear blast. The radiation alone would make the place inhabitable. What I am trying to say is that underneath the Umbrella laboratory that we know about from the original games. It is possible that there could be a top secret underground facility that is even larger and rest beneath a bulkhead that would protect it from a nuclear event to preserve Umbrella's greatest secrets.
well according to resident evil wiki it is a non-nuclear missile,you can't hate it if you want but it has about 90% facts btw which city do you have in mind: Arklay,Harvardville,Stoneville ?....
PS: Arklay asylum will sound too much corny if it is ever used.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Raccoon_City

Airaku

Stray Jedi
well according to resident evil wiki it is a non-nuclear missile,you can't hate it if you want but it has about 90% facts btw which city do you have in mind: Arklay,Harvardville,Stoneville ?....
PS: Arklay asylum will sound too much corny if it is ever used.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Raccoon_City

It's referred to as a nuke because it has the same characteristics and there is no scientific descriptions of the weapon in the game to give us any other information to go on. A "top secret missile" makes more sense with the whole involvement of "The Family" and their influence on the government. Derek Simmons was also one of the men to push for the attack.

Arklay Asylum LMAO I got a good one from that. The surrounding area's of Raccoon city aren't really cities but small communities or towns. I think it would be cool if something was buried underneath Raccoon City and buried in plain sight deep underground and protected.

The issue with the wiki is more or less some of the mods who keep changing information based on THEIR opinions rather than facts. Sometimes contradicting what developers have said in interviews. This issue seems to come into play with more recent titles. It should also be stated that some things are mistranslated in the English versions of the games. The Japanese versions are the canon unless say an English speaking person was to write the story. This hasn't happened yet and some dialogue is so heavy that it changes the core of the story. Sometimes a lot of dialogue is cut and results in missing scenes. The confusion surrounding Revelations 2 is a good example of this.... the whole tie into Revelations was removed, Neil's true intentions were removed, Alex makes huge death threats to Barry, she also doesn't ever talk about transcendence or godhood, The English version doesn't go into how much Alex really knows, Claire doesn't get angry but rather upset and sad, Moira swears more... a lot more.

Also a VERY important plot point that was removed is Natalia asks Barry "Why am I so scared?" near the end of the game right before the final game. Natalia shows facial expressions of being scared in the game but they say she is "incapable of feeling fear". She can feel fear, but she can over come it and doesn't feel "Terror". There is a difference.

I just used ONE game to point out just a small portion of the differences between the translations. The other games also suffer for this. So this makes taking the wiki a little hard sometimes when they ignore the "facts" of the originals. Some articles are quite dead on. Especially anything before RE5.

jayshizzo

It's referred to as a nuke because it has the same characteristics and there is no scientific descriptions of the weapon in the game to give us any other information to go on. A "top secret missile" makes more sense with the whole involvement of "The Family" and their influence on the government. Derek Simmons was also one of the men to push for the attack.

Arklay Asylum LMAO I got a good one from that. The surrounding area's of Raccoon city aren't really cities but small communities or towns. I think it would be cool if something was buried underneath Raccoon City and buried in plain sight deep underground and protected.

The issue with the wiki is more or less some of the mods who keep changing information based on THEIR opinions rather than facts. Sometimes contradicting what developers have said in interviews. This issue seems to come into play with more recent titles. It should also be stated that some things are mistranslated in the English versions of the games. The Japanese versions are the canon unless say an English speaking person was to write the story. This hasn't happened yet and some dialogue is so heavy that it changes the core of the story. Sometimes a lot of dialogue is cut and results in missing scenes. The confusion surrounding Revelations 2 is a good example of this.... the whole tie into Revelations was removed, Neil's true intentions were removed, Alex makes huge death threats to Barry, she also doesn't ever talk about transcendence or godhood, The English version doesn't go into how much Alex really knows, Claire doesn't get angry but rather upset and sad, Moira swears more... a lot more.

Also a VERY important plot point that was removed is Natalia asks Barry "Why am I so scared?" near the end of the game right before the final game. Natalia shows facial expressions of being scared in the game but they say she is "incapable of feeling fear". She can feel fear, but she can over come it and doesn't feel "Terror". There is a difference.

I just used ONE game to point out just a small portion of the differences between the translations. The other games also suffer for this. So this makes taking the wiki a little hard sometimes when they ignore the "facts" of the originals. Some articles are quite dead on. Especially anything before RE5.
so lets just say there is a nuclear blast and raccoon city is destroyed which city do you have in mind that will have the place for the asylum and the underground lab ?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
so lets just say there is a nuclear blast and raccoon city is destroyed which city do you have in mind that will have the place for the asylum and the underground lab ?

Well the underground lab would be under a bulk-head in Raccoon city. Basically heading in plain sight. The surround areas were also wiped out by the blast if I remember correctly. To prevent contamination that could have spreaded. After all it started in Arklay and Raccoon City was because a ****ing mouse of all things escaped the lab there.

As for the asylum... that was your idea. You should be the one explaining that xD

jayshizzo

^ the asylum in my story-line still remains as Arklay asylum xD LOL

ps:can you explain the bulkhead story further.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
^ the asylum in my story-line still remains as Arklay asylum xD LOL

ps:can you explain the bulkhead story further.

Is Batman going to show up and punch some zombies? jk

Basically underneath the bulkhead which is under the Raccoon City Umbrella lab that is underground. There is another facility that was only known by the top heads of Umbrella. This is would be where the deepest and darkest secrets about Umbrella exists. It would have more research and perhaps secrets and truths about characters that exists. For example perhaps more secrets regarding Project W. and the Progenitor virus that was stored and perhaps kept secret by someone. It may also contain a connection to "The Family" in some shape or form. As we have seen from the RE7 concept art that was leaked, even if it's not cannon. It suggest that Umbrella holds a bigger secret and we see the Umbrella logo infused with what looks like the Freemason symbol.

Here is the concept art in question. It's also interesting to know that Natalia was part of this story as we can clearly see the girl who likely became the Natalia we know in Revelations 2.

cP9nc66.jpg

jayshizzo

^ how do you get access to the lab/bulkhead if the city is out of bounds ?

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
^ how do you get access to the lab/bulkhead if the city is out of bounds ?

Simple really. Someone like Ada would find her way in and Leon would likely investigate. For this story I would have Leon, Sherry, and maybe Claire star in it. You would be able to rotate characters as you progress through the game at the press of a button. Sometimes they will be in different areas but the story is tightly knit and more focused.

This would be RE8 in my little "trilogy" I came up with. We'd also find a lot of archived video footage as we go through the game. Sherry will be able to learn more about her father and find forgiveness. Ada will once again be up to no good trying to find secrets and steal a virus that was kept in a pure and potentially perfective state. A top secret virus that Umbrella "blackselfed". This time Leon will step in and stop her and uncover her secrets and who she is working for. We will also find out about the Organization and the ties between Umbrella and the Family. Shocking secrets about Umbrella that were kept in the dark. I've got an idea of a computer simulation that runs things down there, perhaps simulation of Oswell E. Spencer that kept things running. This would fully be an A.I. in his likeness that runs the underground facility. James Marcus could also fill this role but we've never come full circle with Spencer. I also came up with a masked character who is a great mystery in the game. Trying to find secrets of who he really is and his past. He will be a boss fight for Leon but ultimately he learns who he is and they settle their differences with a shocking revelation. Near the end of the game Alex enters the facility with an elite group of guards and does some talking. She talks about the masked man and how he is going to suffer the fate he was meant to have and continues to escape from. He manages to get away from her by a fluke. Alex ends up keeping Claire and Leon under control as she gets what she needs and takes Sherry away, revealing she manipulated the situation and tricked Ada into the job. She also is fighting Natalia within her and continuously drops to her knees and holds her head as Natalia is now beginning to regain control and is strong enough to fight back. Alex is now desperate for a new body that she can FULLY dominate. This new vessel would be Sherry as the G-Virus bonded to her as we know she will live for about 400 years. Sherry also does not have anyway to overcome Alex. Natalia is the only person with the mind, spirit, and consciousness to fight Alex.

jayshizzo

first of all Alex is dead how will she come back to life ? secondly,raccoon city is radioactive.so how can ada go there in the first place?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
first of all Alex is dead how will she come back to life ? secondly,raccoon city is radioactive.so how can ada go there in the first place?

Well the answer to these are really quite simple.

1) We've been over this. Alex is still alive and it is stated in the Japanese version of the game, which is the canon by the way. That Alex is still alive. It is stated that her spirit was transferred as well as her memories and mental mechanisms. you can read about this here. I recommend that you do some serious reading on the Japanese dialogue of the game. It will explain A LOT of the information that you've been grasping to understand. :)

I'm not going to get into this again but even the director of the game stated that Alex needs to become whole again. In other words be the one true Alex and regain full consciousness. Like the split worm theory.

Let's keep in mind that Capcom is HARDCORE still building on Alex's character. Think of Revelations 2 as somewhat of a prologue to her character. In Japan currently book 2 of "Heavenly Island" was released. I believe another 3 or 4 are still in the works. The first book JUST came out state side and I am currently waiting for my copy to come in. It should be early this coming week. It focuses on her other Island where she was working on immortality for Spencer. I highly doubt that Capcom would spend so much time and effort on her character if they only plan to use her once.

2) Gas masks... hazmat suits... there are many ways Ada could get in. After all this IS Ada Wong that we are talking about here. The master of infiltration, kind of like how Jill is the master of unlocking xD

jayshizzo

Well the answer to these are really quite simple.

1) We've been over this. Alex is still alive and it is stated in the Japanese version of the game, which is the canon by the way. That Alex is still alive. It is stated that her spirit was transferred as well as her memories and mental mechanisms. you can read about this here. I recommend that you do some serious reading on the Japanese dialogue of the game. It will explain A LOT of the information that you've been grasping to understand. :)

I'm not going to get into this again but even the director of the game stated that Alex needs to become whole again. In other words be the one true Alex and regain full consciousness. Like the split worm theory.

Let's keep in mind that Capcom is HARDCORE still building on Alex's character. Think of Revelations 2 as somewhat of a prologue to her character. In Japan currently book 2 of "Heavenly Island" was released. I believe another 3 or 4 are still in the works. The first book JUST came out state side and I am currently waiting for my copy to come in. It should be early this coming week. It focuses on her other Island where she was working on immortality for Spencer. I highly doubt that Capcom would spend so much time and effort on her character if they only plan to use her once.

2) Gas masks... hazmat suits... there are many ways Ada could get in. After all this IS Ada Wong that we are talking about here. The master of infiltration, kind of like how Jill is the master of unlocking xD

1) alive ? her spirit is alive so which body is she taking form now? That is why i hate japanese story writers.The more their stories are steep,the more appealing it is to the masses(that is why manga and anime sells)I'm a fan of realistic practical horror.I know we don't agree on this one and we don't have to.

2) so all the resident evil characters are going to wear hazmat suits and masks ?

Top Bottom