• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil in Egypt?

Hoady

Romero;45707 said:
Haha, riding a kangaroo is maybe possible in a computer game, but I think it's nearly impossible in reality? Would be an uncomfortable and probably short ride...

Nah i was just ****ed off before but yeah i can imagine getting drunk then like slapping on a saddle and trying to ride.I wouldn't expect it to be a happy ending though, going up against one of those big red male kangaroos is certainly somewhat of a challenge lol.
this-doesnt-happen.jpg

I never heard about the sex story before. I checked and it turns out to be a false rumour.
Yeah i dunno it was in a weekly magazine we get here called ZOO, i don't care though either drama/scandals etc are just annoying.But yeah shes a looker.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Resident James;45167 said:
I just thought it would be cool if a future Resident evil took place in Egypt.

Imagine, shooting Zombies in an Egyptian tomb style environment?
Or on a boat on the Nile? Or amongst the Sahara dunes?

It would be neat.

That would be really cool! :D

Resident James

Although the picture of some guy riding a kangaroo is cool, I dislike that it says Americans are uneducated at the bottom.

Huzzah for the good public education of Massachusetts=]

BTW, I just graduated High School a week or so ago.

Levan

Polkka. lol
If the zombies that first appeared in CV(technically the guys who pop out of the graves) are affected by the t-virus, then surely mummies can be affected as well. :p

Unless mummies are all dust and smoke or something...

rocklikebrucelee;46334 said:
I don't get it. Mummies are dead and dried up. How could the T-virus infect a mummy? D:

It would reanimate their cells. Inless it's a possibility that the bodies are too dried up and decade.

Resident James

I like to think that after a certain amount of time, the body has decayed enough for it to not be able to be turned into a zombie, or move at least.

Like how Zombies popping out of the grave yard in the 2nd RE movie doesn't make sense.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Mummies are magical living undeads. I don't know what RE would develop into if magic were allowed... maybe it would ruin the series?

It's hard to imagine Leon or some other protagonist deal with magic. But maybe it could be implemented without ruining the RE concept. It doesn't mean that Leon and Jill will have to replace their handgun with a wand.

Living mummies are ridicilously unrealistic, but so are also much of the other things we have accepted in the series.

^How are living mummies anymore unrealistic than zombies?

Mummies are not magical living undeads. They're just dead bodies that were embalmed for burial. Nothing magical about it.

If the t-virus has no time limit on what corpse it can reanimate, than mummies wouldn't be that different.

I like to think that after a certain amount of time, the body has decayed enough for it to not be able to be turned into a zombie, or move at least.
That's what I was saying. There just might be, which is why the whole zombie mummy thing might not be possible. I thought about James Marcus, but his body wasn't decayed like a mummy when the queen leech started working to ressurect him

Like how Zombies popping out of the grave yard in the 2nd RE movie doesn't make sense.
In CV they came out of the grave, but those bodies looked fresh compared to a mummy.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
013;46374 said:
That's what I was saying. There just might be, which is why the whole zombie mummy thing might not be possible. I thought about James Marcus, but his body wasn't decayed like a mummy when the queen leech started working to ressurect him

The thing with Marcus though, is his body was not only not decayed, it made a growth revert back to his earlier time, but that was a special circumstance I think, since the Queen had started pretty much right after he had died, I doubt his blood even had time to coagulate.:)

And as for the older Marcus we saw, that was just a Mimicry Marcus, his leeches mimicking his appearance.:)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
013;46374 said:
^How are living mummies anymore unrealistic than zombies?
They are equally unrealistic! :)

Mummies are not magical living undeads. They're just dead bodies that were embalmed for burial. Nothing magical about it.

If the t-virus has no time limit on what corpse it can reanimate, than mummies wouldn't be that different.
There's nothing magical about a real world mummy, but mummies in adventures that has been raised from the dead are magic. I know of no exception.

The t-virus I can't say much about, but AFAIK it has not revived any mummies yet. I don't know what it's capable of, but it takes alot to revive a mummy by biological methods.

It would be easier to extract the DNA and clone the old King, but that would not be a mummy.

There's nothing magical about a real world mummy, but mummies in adventures that has been raised from the dead are magic. I know of no exception.
I know what you mean, in most movies and stuff like that, it would be some kind of magical spell or something. But in RE's case it wouldn't be magic used.

The t-virus I can't say much about, but AFAIK it has not revived any mummies yet. I don't know what it's capable of, but it takes alot to revive a mummy by biological methods.

It shouldn't be that different for the T-virus if there's no limit of how decayed the body is.

InfadaStone

Resident James;45167 said:
I just thought it would be cool if a future Resident evil took place in Egypt.

Imagine, shooting Zombies in an Egyptian tomb style environment?
Or on a boat on the Nile? Or amongst the Sahara dunes?

It would be neat.

Make it star Leon and Chris and I will achieve orgasm.

Hoady

Resident James;45834 said:
Although the picture of some guy riding a kangaroo is cool, I dislike that it says Americans are uneducated at the bottom.

Huzzah for the good public education of Massachusetts=]

BTW, I just graduated High School a week or so ago.

Well not americans as whole,for the people who believe it happens or tease on the matter and even though one day i would like too no one is that ridiculous to truly believe we ride kangaroos(well there is probably a few).

Resident James

What about a RE game that takes place in South America?

Carlos Oliveira could be the main character (is he from a Portuguese or Spanish speaking country?)

It would be neat to be in Peru and/or Brazil.

wpstudart

Resident James;48729 said:

Carlos Oliveira could be the main character (is he from a Portuguese or Spanish speaking country?)

I would love the idea, since I'm from Brazil. But Capcom would not do it, I don't know who says that Carlos is Brazilian, because in the game they never made it clear, and in the book, he's from Venezuela I think. But I would like. They fighting in the sugar loaf mountain. But Capcom wouldn't do it, I don't know what happened to then to do a game in Africa. But I don't care, I love all RE wherever they are :lol:

But I can't start thinking, otherwise I would get crazy on my imagination, how it would be :wacko:

Resident James

I was looking around the Resident evil wiki, and in the article on krauser it says he will appear in RE Dark side Chronicles, appearing in South America in a scenario with Leon.

wpstudart

Resident James;48748 said:
I was looking around the Resident evil wiki, and in the article on krauser it says he will appear in RE Dark side Chronicles, appearing in South America in a scenario with Leon.

I've heard something about it, but it won't be in Brazil, it will be in a jungle that nobodies knows the name, just a jungle. :confused:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Resident James;48729 said:

Hunting zombies/ganados in Machu Picchu and Inca pyramids? :D

Top Bottom