• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil: Damnation Trailer!

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
The voice at the end is Ashley Graham. I could never forget that annoying little brat who can't even tie her shoes. Pretty cool they are bringing back Ark.

I know right? You can never forget her voice and LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEON!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

willowsby

it's not 7 min, Damnation trailer only 1 minute

well maybe if they mean 7 min, with Chris, Leon & Jake demo, it can be count

bruno

Chief Researcher
There was some talking, about a 7 min sneak peek for Damnation?

If I remember correctly, those 7 minutes were supposed to be shown at Comic-Con. Maybe they release them on internet later, but for now I think you can only find it if someone recorded it with a camera.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
My excitement level for this movie went from sky high to no interest at all. /: I think it's safe to say now Rebecca will never return to the series.

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
I actually had no interest on watching it until I heard Ashley, I was like WHOAAA!? how?

Aleck

Biohazard
My excitement level for this movie went from sky high to no interest at all. /: I think it's safe to say now Rebecca will never return to the series.

I'm sorry about your fave not being in there. I know you were hoping she was. :(

The cool thing for me is, that you've gotten me hyped and excited about seeing her in a future installment. I had forgotten all about Resident Evil Zero for awhile now and then when I came here, I remembered how awesome she and Cohen were. I think we'll see Rebecca, Claire and Jill again. Unfortunately its not this time, but I'm positive the RE team will give these girls something to do soon. ;)

Funny, this sorta reminds me of WWE and the diva fans. They're so passionate about the girls not getting TV time and such, this reminds me of that a little bit. They push the hot and sexy girls to the moon and leave the less attractive, yet more talented girls to waste.:mad:

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm sorry about your fave not being in there. I know you were hoping she was. :(

The cool thing for me is, that you've gotten me hyped and excited about seeing her in a future installment. I had forgotten all about Resident Evil Zero for awhile now and then when I came here, I remembered how awesome she and Cohen were. I think we'll see Rebecca, Claire and Jill again. Unfortunately its not this time, but I'm positive the RE team will give these girls something to do soon. ;)

Funny, this sorta reminds me of WWE and the diva fans. They're so passionate about the girls not getting TV time and such, this reminds me of that a little bit. They push the hot and sexy girls to the moon and leave the less attractive, yet more talented girls to waste.:mad:

Yeah she and Coen were pretty damn awesome in RE0! I really think they should have their own game or something at least! A spin off would even be pretty cool. Or even an appearance in a future Chronicle game. ;)

Top Bottom