• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil: Damnation Trailer!

zeroskaterz92

no wonder we didn't hear news about the movie almost a year, they actually re-rendering from what i've seen. the animation are totally different than the first teaser. they actually using mocap.
is it just me that saw Barry at one point in the trailer?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't think we can say for sure that Rebecca isn't in it yet...For example...The first couple Degen trailers didn't have Claire...

willowsby

anything can be happen as long as the movie haven't release yet
by the way another information I got ( kinda confused about Damnation thread, but since they said the story have continuity with RE 6, so I post it here)

RESIDENT EVIL: DAMNATION

Available September 25 on Blu-ray & DVD with UltraViolet
Bonus Features Include Exclusive Featurette – Las Plagas: Organisms of War – and more!
The RESIDENT EVIL: DAMNATION Blu-ray and DVD also come equipped with killer bonus features, including the Las Plagas: Organisms of War featurette, voice bloopers, and a making of featurette “The DNA of Damnation.” As an added bonus to fans, the Blu-ray release also features an exclusive Conceptual Art Gallery, showcasing designs of the movie’s unique locations and terrifying monsters.

Synopsis: United States Special agent Leon S. Kennedy sneaks into a small Eastern Europe country to verify rumors that Bio Organic Weapons (B.O.W.s) are being used in war. Right after his infiltration, the US government orders him to leave immediately. Determined to uncover the truth, Leon ignores the order and enters the battlefield to end the chain of tragedies caused by the B.O.W.s.

RESDIENT EVIL: DAMNATION was written by Shotaro Suga (Resident Evil: Degeneration) and produced by Hiroyuki Kobayashi (Resident Evil live-action film series, Resident Evil: Degeneration). It features the vocal talents of Matthew Mercer as “Leon S. Kennedy,” Courtenay Taylor as “Ada Wong,” and Salli Saffioti as “Ingrid Hunnigan.” The film is not yet rated.

so Paul Mercier & Sally Cahill didn't return as voice actor

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
NOT me...

I agree, she's one of the best chraracters. Cute, determened, and young. The perfect image of a hairoine! WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE!?!?!

I don't think she died, on her wiki it says her status is alive, but I agree with you... maybe they're still trying to figure out what exactly to do with her and once they end Chris and Leon's story they'll put her and a few other older characters back in with a few new ones. Who knows, or maybe they want us to believe she ran away from it all and is chilling on an island somewhere with Billy. I would love to see her back though.

I don't think she died, on her wiki it says her status is alive, but I agree with you... maybe they're still trying to figure out what exactly to do with her and once they end Chris and Leon's story they'll put her and a few other older characters back in with a few new ones. Who knows, or maybe they want us to believe she ran away from it all and is chilling on an island somewhere with Billy. I would love to see her back though.
I thought chris had to choose between Jill or Rebecca in RE1?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Seriously...Damn...Well...I know developers have been looking for a chance to bring her back...And the only retired characters they named were Jill and Claire...So I think it's fair to assume we haven't heard the last of Rebecca...

Jill and Claire are retired characters? How do you know this?

Top Bottom