• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6: What should be in it?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Slash;65609 said:
vampires would be like wtf, dont scare me at all
Vampires would scare me as little as ganados, they are not scary at all.

It's not what the enemy are that is "scary", it is how it's presented. That's what I think anyway.

Mr Sunshine

In my opinion, crimson heads are the ideal basic monsters. They are a decent enemy while the game remains true to its roots.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Fallen91;65645 said:
In my opinion, crimson heads are the ideal basic monsters. They are a decent enemy while the game remains true to its roots.
I agree that crimson heads would be ideal in a new RE game. Those things scared me sh!tless in the Remake.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hahahaha...yes, I can remember being chased down the hall by Crimson heads. "Don't run into the wall, don't run into the wall..." :lol:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Oh my god... and the first one that just stands up all of a sudden and starts running after you... I didn't know that was going to happen the first time I played that game, it gave me a fcking heart attack. :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
:lol: I knooww! Me too. I was like "OMFG!!" *drops controller* lmao. And they make the creepiest sound too, hahaha.

weskerfan

sorry for the double post,but i just came up with a KICK ASS idea!!
how about this...
RE6 should take place in Egypt.
and you go into pyramids and stuff.
and instead of zombies,there are mummies!!!
they are pretty much zombies in bandages anyway.
and instead of crows there should be like vultures.
and there could be like mutated dogs that resemble anubis-like creatures,for the more difficult enemies.

whatcha think???

Mr Sunshine

weskerfan;65668 said:
how about this...
and there could be like mutated dogs that resemble anubis-like creatures,for the more difficult enemies.

whatcha think???

What about Wesker? Will he make a comeback as a Pharaoh? :lol:

weskerfan

Fallen91;65269 said:
Haven't you heard? My portuguese degree says "proficient" on it! :p

Nah, just kidding! I didn't know that! Rabo is a weaker version of Chuk Norris. He can kill an army with only an AK-47! All bullets against him tend to miss in a magical way!

By the way, thanks for the information! Who knows? I might need it sometime.. xD

i dont see what the big deal is with chuck norris anyway.
whats so great about him?
i hear ppl talking about how awesome he is.
so wtf?

Mr Sunshine

Chuck Norris is.. Religion!

La Femme Fatale;65651 said:
I agree that crimson heads would be ideal in a new RE game. Those things scared me sh!tless in the Remake.

Forum Rules and Guidelines said:
Please refrain from excessive cursing and any attempt to evade the censored-words filter as these forums are aimed at audiences of all ages. Take a moment to review your message and decide if it would be suitable for younger visitors before posting.

Gotcha La Femme Fatale!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;65659 said:
Hahahaha...yes, I can remember being chased down the hall by Crimson heads. "Don't run into the wall, don't run into the wall..." :lol:
Crimson Heads, they are "enhanced" zombies aren't they? Still zombies but stronger. Or maybe I'm confused again.
Sounds great to me.

weskerfan;65668 said:
how about this...

whatcha think???
I'd fight mummies any day, but for Resident Evil I think they are even more far fetched than vampires.
I guess that zombies is the best suggestion so far. Hopefully new zombies and not the same old.

Fallen91;65675 said:
Forum Rules and Guidelines said:
Please refrain from excessive cursing and any attempt to evade the censored-words filter as these forums are aimed at audiences of all ages. Take a moment to review your message and decide if it would be suitable for younger visitors before posting.
Haha, La Femme I hope you have watched That '70s Show some time... I now say with Kelso's voice: BUURN! :lol::lol::p

weskerfan

but the mummies ARE zombies.
if the setting is in Egypt then it would make sense if you faught mummies while inside the pyramids.
and when you are not in pyramids you fight normal zombies.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Fallen91;65675 said:

weskerfan;65676 said:
ohh nooooo!
Femme broke the rules!
XD lets tie her up in the woods and cover her with honey!

Romero;65684 said:

Haha, La Femme I hope you have watched That '70s Show some time... I now say with Kelso's voice: BUURN! :lol::lol::p
Jeez, you guys are worse than my dog - always selling me out for a god damn chicken bone. ;)

Anyway - here's a couple of things I'd like to see out of RE 6:

-I just want it to get back to survival horror. That would make me happy. That means cut it with the sunshine, I want dark environments, fewer enemies who are more frightening/powerful. Tension is good.

-I'd also like more puzzles - something a bit more intellectually challenging than just popping a cap in a majini's skull. I think one of the reasons Dino Crisis remains my favourite game of all time is the fact that you actually have to use your head sometimes (well, providing you don't have the codes infront of you), which I kinda like doing. I like hunting for clues, codes, keys, etc. I might be alone in wanting that, but it was definitely a theme of the original RE game that I wish would find its way into new games.

-I'd also think it would be cool to incorporate some aspects from RE 2 and RE 3 as well. In RE 2, it was the same game except there were two different perspectives/characters you could choose to play - I'd prefer that to co-op. Also a character/enemy similar to Nemesis- only bigger, faster, more gruesome and evil who chases you throughout the game would be fantastic.

-I think tremor suggested more interactive environments. That'd be awesome. I'd like to just pick up an old pipe and start swinging it around if I wanted to. It'd be cool to be able to interact with your environment.

Popo

i miss the fear of going through corners, i used to be afraid to go into a room because i heard the zombies, and i sure miss the horrific soundtrack that RE1 and RE2 and nemesis had, zombies breaking windows, lickers jumping through interrogation rooms xD and that ambient, the night in a racoon city filled with zombies and that soundtrack, if i was there, i would literally $h!t myself

Mr Sunshine

weskerfan said:
XD lets tie her up in the woods and cover her with honey!

Hmm.. I like honey!! Have I ever told you about my cannibal grand grand father? xD

La Femme Fatale;65691 said:

-I'd also like more puzzles - something a bit more intellectually challenging than just popping a cap in a majini's skull. I think one of the reasons Dino Crisis remains my favourite game of all time is the fact that you actually have to use your head sometimes (well, providing you don't have the codes infront of you), which I kinda like doing. I like hunting for clues, codes, keys, etc. I might be alone in wanting that, but it was definitely a theme of the original RE game that I wish would find its way into new games.

You are not alone!
"A picture of a new-born baby"
Awww how cuuuute!

Top Bottom