• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6: What should be in it?

Zombie Enclave

I think Ellis and Keith should be in there because I just want them to.

I also think that another twist should happen where Wesker becomes alive. Again. Like the magical Capcom gods revived him and then Wesker used some adrenaline to turn into a super god.

What do you want?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Didn't they revive Wesker in one of the elder games? If Capcom wants him back they can find a way. Again.

Zombies and ganados are cool but it would be interesting to see vampires in the next game.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Romero;65227 said:
Didn't they revive Wesker in one of the elder games? If Capcom wants him back they can find a way. Again.

Last time, there was a body. This time, it melt in a pool of lava, two rockets passed through his head and exploaded in the lava nearby. Who could die just with that?

Zombies and ganados are cool but it would be interesting to see vampires in the next game.
Uh.... I guess, if they're like super-zombies which drink blood instead of eating flesh.

Now that Capcom is so in love with Nintendo, they main character of RE6 should be..... Mario!! :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;65235 said:
Erm, you're joking right?
No, it would be interesting. But I don't know if it's a good idea.
I like vampires but I don't know if it's possible to incorporate them in RE in a good way.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
You could. It would make more sense to be the result of extreme testing though instead being the result of a virus. Like lickers... not many of them, but there are a few who just have those traits. They made a bat/caterpillar/scorpion thing didn't they?

Billy should come back. We haven't seen him in awhile. Claire and Rebecca would be nice as well.

Ada would be nice to see in game without Leon. I'm interested to see what she was doing during RE5. I've also been interested in finding out what H.U.N.K.'s been doing since Umbrella went under... is he working freelance as a merc or something? The mystery company Ada's working for?

You know the Organization is gonna make an appearance now. Wesker's done. He's been in since the beginning. It's time to be put to rest. They'll probably use his research though and try to make another superhuman or something though and try to become an arms dealer. If they started a war and sold to both sides, they'd make a killing. They're shady enough to do it. And who better than to find out what's giong on than a dead man? Enter Billy Coen! #1 badass!

Sexta_PT

I really dont care about the main charaters. Just make a super long game with lots of zombies and no ganados or majini. I want to fell the sensation of no hope to finish the game (because its hard and tscary)after 15 minutes of gameplay. And put creativity when making those b.o.w.s. because the b.o.w.s in re5 arent creative at all.

Mr Sunshine

Sexta_PT;65265 said:
What is RABO? did you know that RABO means ASS in portuguese?:lol:

Haven't you heard? My portuguese degree says "proficient" on it! :p

Nah, just kidding! I didn't know that! Rabo is a weaker version of Chuk Norris. He can kill an army with only an AK-47! All bullets against him tend to miss in a magical way!

By the way, thanks for the information! Who knows? I might need it sometime.. xD

Revenantjack_2.0

No, no, no, you guys! Here's my idea. The next game, the hero should carry a really big two handed sword with a pair of guns with unlimited ammo. This time the hero can jump around and let's not just have zombies as enemies. Let's have ghouls, demons, and ghosts as well!

Oh, wait a minute, they did that already, it's called Devil May Cry..

Okay bad joke aside.

Here's my idea.

Storyline:

If Capcom decide to bring Wesker back(somehow the dead Wesker wasn't really Wesker, his clone, maybe?? cliche, yeah I know), I say why not? He's a cool character. But I personally would like to see some new villains. Bcos the war on terrorism is never ending. Maybe this time they can make the whole thing happen somewhere in the Asia region. I think Cambodia or Vietnam would be great new settings. Summore the history US had with Vietnam, they can use the story.

Gameplay:

Old CCTV camera view or over the shoulder? I have no problem with both. But I definitely want to see new upgradeable weapons. So far they haven't include the G36 German assault rifle in any of their RE games yet.
g36c.jpg

This weapon is freakin' cool! In MI3 Tom Cruise used this rifle to shoot down a drone.

They also should bring back the in-between-gameplay-boss character like the Nemesis and Tyrant. Players will have the option of killing him in between the game(before the end), or just run away from him until they reach a part of the game, where they'll have to face him as a boss, so this way we'll have two slightly different storyline.

Wouldn't it be cool if the people at Capcom are following this forum? Maybe they might use one or two ideas that we came up over here.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Romero;65243 said:

No, it would be interesting. But I don't know if it's a good idea.
I like vampires but I don't know if it's possible to incorporate them in RE in a good way.
That would be such a sell-out though - probably the biggest in the series yet if it came to pass. You'd know it'd be just to appeal to the many legions of Twilighters and all the other vampire fanatics. I'd be so dissappointed if they went down that route, but I don't think they will.

Fallen91;65291 said:
Correct Tremor! Here is a leaked picture of the huge ass monster in RE6

http://media.photobucket.com/image/swollen%20lump%20baboon/yayaorange/Decorated%20images/Baboon.jpg

:lol:
Not cool, dude, not cool. :lol:

Sexta_PT

Correct Tremor! Here is a leaked picture of the huge ass monster in RE6

OMG , i jumped off the chair when i saw that foto.

This weapon is freakin' cool! In MI3 Tom Cruise used this rifle to shoot down a drone.

I think they should also bring the old rocket launcher model from the RE 3.

weskerfan

i do like the classic slow zombies.
but it would be a nice challenge to have the type of zombies that run fast all the time,like in left4dead or something.
either way,BRING BACK ZOMBIES.

Top Bottom