• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 [RE6] Everything about the free upcoming DLC - Ada's partner/Release date?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I am happy with a dollar:D I also bought the rest of the maps and thats a better deal on capcoms part for once !!! I am still saving up my resident evil points for a wesker or a hunk.. I am hoping and wishing in my bones!!!

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
They've messed up on this DLC/update imo. It should have been out today, or start november, thats still a month later than launch. Look at the schedule for games releases with blockbuster games coming out, only the RE Fans will be left to buy anything , and the first 'dlc' is free anyway, so are they going to delay new maps into next year? Its a joke to be honest, im lucky to have 6 Mercs maps but im annoyed for my friends who only have 3!!! steel beast is the worst map so thats 2 good maps they have. I have 5 good maps. Re5 had 8 maps On Launch.
Re6 was advertised everywhere to have 3 new multiplayer modes on Day one. There has been literally no mention of this DLC since the game came out and im happy about Adas partner but the Harder difficulty should have already been on there when we got the game (professional is way easy).. professional on Re6 is like veteran on Re5.

The maps are up for 80MSP each now aswell, meaning alot more people should be buying them! I'll be buying all 3 later on today so i'll be down for playing on any of them, my mate who had the game has bailed in favour of COD coming out soon so i'm good to play whenever bud.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
nice one yeah someone said that to me just after i posted well im glad they finally released them. I sound like im B*tching but they could have jsut done them free, 80MSP whats the point! Hopefully the next set of maps are just as cheap. Anyway, i've hope to play soon, just quite busy recently

TheVacantThrone

nice one yeah someone said that to me just after i posted well im glad they finally released them. I sound like im B*tching but they could have jsut done them free, 80MSP whats the point! Hopefully the next set of maps are just as cheap. Anyway, i've hope to play soon, just quite busy recently

The problem with them being only 80msp is that that's only 240msp for the 3 maps, yet i need to buy a 500msp bundle. I've always hated the MSP thing :(

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I believe ppl already gonna hate on em now for a 1$ pre-order bonus lolz If it was free then there wouldnt have been any point at all pre-ordering so they cant make it free just cuz of the fact that thered be so many complaints.
As i said b4 1 buck is basically free, never seen such a cheap pre-order DLC before.

The problem with them being only 80msp is that that's only 240msp for the 3 maps, yet i need to buy a 500msp bundle. I've always hated the MSP thing :(
ull spend them somewhere eventually, might even be on other RE6 DLC

TheVacantThrone

I believe ppl already gonna hate on em now for a 1$ pre-order bonus lolz If it was free then there wouldnt have been any point at all pre-ordering so they cant make it free just cuz of the fact that thered be so many complaints.
As i said b4 1 buck is basically free, never seen such a cheap pre-order DLC before.

I do love that they're so cheap, but it's just awkward haha. I've got 50msp in my account atm, so i'll have 550msp. Use 240 of them to get these maps, leaves me 310. I suppose that's enough for 3 more maps when they come out! Haha.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

mostly from people who've pre-ordered the game and think they (the pre-order maps) are "exclusive" and won't be available to anyone, but to those who've pre-ordered the game, i find it amuzing that in the "exclusive" stuff, that later on that said "exclusive" stuff become available later on as dlc. i can see why it gets the "exclusive" thing going on, since on launch, nobody gets them but to those who've pre-ordered. but all in all i find this "exclusive" thing, a rather amuzing ordeal :p

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
I've played with someone who has the Agent unlocked already. He told me that someone put a modified save on his ps3 to unlock him. His finishing move is sort of like Chris' excepts he punches all the way down to the ground. I think his name was just Agent when he is online again I will confirm the name.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
The maps are up for 80MSP each now aswell, meaning alot more people should be buying them! I'll be buying all 3 later on today so i'll be down for playing on any of them, my mate who had the game has bailed in favour of COD coming out soon so i'm good to play whenever bud.

Yesss, indeed this month.....there's that new Halo and Black ops, but those won't be in my intrest.....i would say if they do "decide" to release those "Rumored" Mercenaries maps (probly late next year), i will still be on Resident Evil 6 :p

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I will deffinetly be playing call of duty black ops II , but i will also be staying with playing resident evil 6 cause i have a devoted fan to the game and community. -I just hope for them to gives us better content on residentevil.net and get rid of the hackers!!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
what's more to know about this title update other than it's expected date for it and what will be in it. all have been said of what this title update will bring. unless you are talking about new content (new dlc stuff, and by this i don't mean the title update coming up in mid-december). i have a feeling that the next dlc stuff would be the Multiplayer modes DLC (nope....not interested in it), then the New Mercenaries map (and by New Mercenaries map, i don't mean the 3 pre-order maps).

Top Bottom