• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 [RE6] Everything about the free upcoming DLC - Ada's partner/Release date?

Klymene

Actually the RE5 versus modes seemed like quickly thrown together with no thought put in them whatsoever. There were so many ways to abuse in those modes that it was ridiculous, for example the incendiery grenades which made the player get into an animation where he couldnt do anything or the fast swap rpg or discarding all the weapons on the field. lolz
This time from the info it sounds that they did put careful thought in them at least.

There will be 4 modes as it would seem: Agent Predator, Siege, Survivors and Slayers.
And this time in Slayers which was supposed to be a competitive Mercenaries mode players will actually play on 2 seperate maps so they dont make it into a Survivors mtch and in Survivors if you die you will respawn as a creature sparing the constant agent vs agent.

Your totally right. :/

These things completely sucks, but it's always fun to play with fair players or friends.

Hope they come with something more fun..not just like the Mercenaries, cause we get overly bored from it fast as hell.

They should make more characters and more cool modes other than just killing zombies all the time.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Your totally right. :/

These things completely sucks, but it's always fun to play with fair players or friends.

Hope they come with something more fun..not just like the Mercenaries, cause we get overly bored from it fast as hell.

They should make more characters and more cool modes other than just killing zombies all the time.
Mehhh were just starting

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I'm not gonna get bored from this game for a long time, I've completed normal but I still need to complete Easy, Veteran and Professional. I still need to get all the serpent emblems and trophies as well as web badges and web medals on RE.net. Once I've completed all that I still need to play with all characters to get high scores on mercenaries and beat my scores on story mode so, I don't really need DLC, at least not anytime soon.

Klymene

I'm not gonna get bored from this game for a long time, I've completed normal but I still need to complete Easy, Veteran and Professional. I still need to get all the serpent emblems and trophies as well as web badges and web medals on RE.net. Once I've completed all that I still need to play with all characters to get high scores on mercenaries and beat my scores on story mode so, I don't really need DLC, at least not anytime soon.

Agreed, but ...

I already finished the game on Professional and no need to finish it on Veteran, Normal and Easy. (Just my opinion)

Some of the mercenaries characters..I really HATE, so I got lots of high scores on my favorite characters. Am done for now.

Other things that I actually hate, I will never do it cause I think that's some pointless things. (My opinion as well)

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Agreed, but ...

I already finished the game on Professional and no need to finish it on Veteran, Normal and Easy. (Just my opinion)

Some of the mercenaries characters..I really HATE, so I got lots of high scores on my favorite characters. Am done for now.

Other things that I actually hate, I will never do it cause I think that's some pointless things. (My opinion as well)

That's cool, I just like to complete everything 100% :)

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I've got my hopes set that we'll be getting some DLC on the xbox soon! If it's just for ps3, that really sucks.

Edge Stylez

Advanced 3d Artist
IMO the game is "Incomplete" for mercenaries, the champaign is well done but hell, the mercenaries is just a shame, RE5 has like 10 levels and 3 different skins for each character, also, that partner gameplay is lost now, i see people just killing and no working together, like the 3 hits combo from RE5, DLC well, that was obvious, one example is BF3, the game has like 5 DLC, and they have a lot of great new stuff, vehicles, maps,camos,weapons,challenges etc, this is the 1st dlc for RE6 but damn, what a horrible 1st dlc is coming on december.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
IMO the game is "Incomplete" for mercenaries, the champaign is well done but hell, the mercenaries is just a shame, RE5 has like 10 levels and 3 different skins for each character, also, that partner gameplay is lost now, i see people just killing and no working together, like the 3 hits combo from RE5, DLC well, that was obvious, one example is BF3, the game has like 5 DLC, and they have a lot of great new stuff, vehicles, maps,camos,weapons,challenges etc, this is the 1st dlc for RE6 but damn, what a horrible 1st dlc is coming on december.
Sure RE5 had different costumes for the characters but actually you had only 4 characters there - here you got 7 and i believe its better having more characters than the same characters just in different costumes. Besides who knows how many more costumes will come through REnet.
As for the first "DLC" i wouldnt even call it DLC its just an update.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Sure RE5 had different costumes for the characters but actually you had only 4 characters there - here you got 7 and i believe its better having more characters than the same characters just in different costumes. Besides who knows how many more costumes will come through REnet.
As for the first "DLC" i wouldnt even call it DLC its just an update.

Couldn't have said it better myself, it's not DLC it's just an update to the game.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
They've messed up on this DLC/update imo. It should have been out today, or start november, thats still a month later than launch. Look at the schedule for games releases with blockbuster games coming out, only the RE Fans will be left to buy anything , and the first 'dlc' is free anyway, so are they going to delay new maps into next year? Its a joke to be honest, im lucky to have 6 Mercs maps but im annoyed for my friends who only have 3!!! steel beast is the worst map so thats 2 good maps they have. I have 5 good maps. Re5 had 8 maps On Launch.
Re6 was advertised everywhere to have 3 new multiplayer modes on Day one. There has been literally no mention of this DLC since the game came out and im happy about Adas partner but the Harder difficulty should have already been on there when we got the game (professional is way easy).. professional on Re6 is like veteran on Re5.

Klymene

Can anyone tell me if there's any new DLCs for RE6 on the PS STORE?

I heard that there'll be a RE6 DLC today.

Thanks guys!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Can anyone tell me if there's any new DLCs for RE6 on the PS STORE?

I heard that there'll be a RE6 DLC today.

Thanks guys!
In the usa which im in the store doesnt update for me until 6:30pm-7:00pm eastern on Tues night

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Don't expect anything too grand! The DLC is up on the US PSN, but it's just the pre-order Mercs maps (I say 'just,' but I'm actually quite happy about it).

[EDIT] By the way; They're a buck a piece.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Don't expect anything too grand! The DLC is up on the US PSN, but it's just the pre-order Mercs maps (I say 'just,' but I'm actually quite happy about it).

[EDIT] By the way; They're a buck a piece.
Heard they r gonna be free, ohh well a buck a piece is basically free.

Top Bottom