• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 [RE6] Everything about the free upcoming DLC - Ada's partner/Release date?

Klymene

Hey guys :)

Here's everything about the free upcoming DLC.

Watch this video to see the ugly partner and other things.

DLC will include:

Ada Wong co-op partner:
A stupid second partner, but it's optional.
(BSAA Agent)

Camera Adjustment.

No Hope Difficulty

Language/subtitle options:
Subtitle options will allow players to mix English audio with subtitles in another language.

This DLC will be released in mid December, no release date yet.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Have they even revealed his name? He looks the same as hunk anyway, i dont see why everyones shouting hes not hunk. hes probaly been put in there to appease the Hunk fans, even if it aint him

Klymene

Have they even revealed his name? He looks the same as hunk anyway, i dont see why everyones shouting hes not hunk. hes probaly been put in there to appease the Hunk fans, even if it aint him

No name yet, they might put him as a "BSAA AGENT" and thats it.

Modders already played with him and it shows his name as "BSAA AGENT"

And think of it this way, is Hunk a BSAA Agent? :O

eX29-

I came across this site that showing upcoming playstation store update for the coming week. It's got Resident Evil 6 listed in the DLC section, possibly the pre-order mercenaries map if I was to take a guess.

http://www.psnstores.com/2012/10/sneak-peek-october-30th-psn-releases/

DLC

Assassin’s Creed 3
Darksiders 2
Dead or Alive 5
LBP
Max Payne 3
Mugen Souls
New Little Kings Story
Pinball Arcade
Pure Chess
Resident Evil 6
Sleeping Dogs
WWE 13

Klymene

I came across this site that showing upcoming playstation store update for the coming week. It's got Resident Evil 6 listed in the DLC section, possibly the pre-order mercenaries map if I was to take a guess.

http://www.psnstores.com/2012/10/sneak-peek-october-30th-psn-releases/

DLC

Assassin’s Creed 3
Darksiders 2
Dead or Alive 5
LBP
Max Payne 3
Mugen Souls
New Little Kings Story
Pinball Arcade
Pure Chess
Resident Evil 6
Sleeping Dogs
WWE 13

Awesome catch mate. :)

Can't wait to see what's this DLC, maybe the pre-order maps just like you said.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
No name yet, they might put him as a "BSAA AGENT" and thats it.

Modders already played with him and it shows his name as "BSAA AGENT"

And think of it this way, is Hunk a BSAA Agent? :O
-oh yeah....where does it say bsaa agent, lets see that ? He doesnt look like a bsaa agent and he has hunks moves and mask and gear

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Awesome catch mate. :)

Can't wait to see what's this DLC, maybe the pre-order maps just like you said.

even though the source site you've listed is for Ps3 and i am a xbox 360 user, i may have to take a note on this date the dlc comes out, hoping the game market place (on the xbox 360) will offer something too. i am hoping for new Mercenaries maps (not too interested in any "verses" modes....yet)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Agent Hunt sucks ass and the 4 players slayers thing sucks as hell.

Just saying, they should make versus just like RE5..would be cool. :(
Actually the RE5 versus modes seemed like quickly thrown together with no thought put in them whatsoever. There were so many ways to abuse in those modes that it was ridiculous, for example the incendiery grenades which made the player get into an animation where he couldnt do anything or the fast swap rpg or discarding all the weapons on the field. lolz
This time from the info it sounds that they did put careful thought in them at least.

There will be 4 modes as it would seem: Agent Predator, Siege, Survivors and Slayers.
And this time in Slayers which was supposed to be a competitive Mercenaries mode players will actually play on 2 seperate maps so they dont make it into a Survivors mtch and in Survivors if you die you will respawn as a creature sparing the constant agent vs agent.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Actually the RE5 versus modes seemed like quickly thrown together with no thought put in them whatsoever. There were so many ways to abuse in those modes that it was ridiculous, for example the incendiery grenades which made the player get into an animation where he couldnt do anything or the fast swap rpg or discarding all the weapons on the field. lolz
This time from the info it sounds that they did put careful thought in them at least.

There will be 4 modes as it would seem: Agent Predator, Siege, Survivors and Slayers.
And this time in Slayers which was supposed to be a competitive Mercenaries mode players will actually play on 2 seperate maps so they dont make it into a Survivors mtch and in Survivors if you die you will respawn as a creature sparing the constant agent vs agent.

before Launch, i have said i was interested in getting the Survivors mode, and now i am quite in the position that any player vs player type match ("verses"); isn't so in my interest..... i was aware of the different take on the Survivors mode as well, but any how i am at a point on Mercenaries, that the standard 3 maps, i've worn down and come to a point i want more Mercenaries map, and hoping this DLC for the Ps3 will also have the xbox 360 DLC thing as-well (on the 30th of this month)

Top Bottom