• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 RAID MODE discussion thread

wanderer

battle master
Well, that's one of the hardest stages. But if things get rough, remember that you can die and use a life crystal. You will still get the completion medallion.

And yes, there are maybe three or four maps from Revelations 1 and a few more from Revelations 2 (most of them in later gauntlets), the rest is RE6.

wait, no RE5 maps? and that market is as tough as Raidmode gets?

Damn, you are good.

I think i was about 22 which was the recommended anyway.

I was playing as moira so only had two gun slots anyway
I take a handgun and a sniper rifle

So, I've came across 1level from revelations
And 2 levels from revelations 2 so far
Are all of the levels really re6?

special stages need special tactics. you spawn with ammo for all guns, even ones you are not carrying. so capitalize on that, carrying 2 rifles will not help you as much as carrying 1 rifle + 1 magnum + your spam weapon. with Moira, 2 weapon slots, not a good setup. i know her melee powers are tempting to spam but really how much meleeing can you do on a miniboss unit? you should be using Daddy first before Baby. Barry gets 4 weapon slots early, gets magnum master early, play until Barry has maxed and inherited magnum master, if you want to take Moira there. otherwise take any other character with 3 weapon slots, or 4 (Barry) and plan your weapon setup carefully. weapons that pierce targets are best.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Thanks for the advice and all, but I like a challenge. I picked moria at random and just carried on. I prefer the rifle and melee attacking.
I think i want to main Neil but i wanted to get used how it all works first.
So i will be focusing on getting the skills I want to give myself and main a character soon

jamesssxD

Kept repeating code red gauntlet 5-3 because the four chests are right behind you and when they were rubbish, I just gave up and on my 6th time.. Purple machine pistol album.. Evaulated to level 100 Chicago Typewriter!

Finally :D now I want level 100 shotgun drake and rifle muramusa

Need to get Cipher and Alex up 9 more levels each to get enough skill points to inherit Bewilder & Katana sword... Level 100 Claire will be a beast on line!

Denzil22

Premium
Mu was wondering if anyone as gotten to the last stages of raid mode yet I have been told there might be some DLC involved with the last stages ?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Mu was wondering if anyone as gotten to the last stages of raid mode yet I have been told there might be some DLC involved with the last stages ?
The throwback stage pack comes under gauntlet IX
So that could he what they're talking about

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Just got the disc version for PS4 yesterday. Finished episode 1 and played a few hours of raid. Loving it so far. So the online mode for raid goes live on the 31st right?

Edit: And has anyone came across any present codes for RE.NET yet?

Last edited:

wanderer

battle master
im seeing that raid mode is really easy other than 3 or 4 missions, and its all short 5 - 9 mins missions. anyone else getting this?
this is when we do raidmode solo. if we duo this thing i m thinking raiding will get old and boring fast. we would have to handicap ourselves for this.

phantasmbabeivory

Encountered another somewhat annoying glitch. Was getting ready to throw a firebomb bottle when one of the dog creatures killed me. Funny thing was, my character (Albert Wesker, no less) gets right back up. Would have worked in my favor except I couldn't change the camera angle or move him. Was funny watching the dog nudge him around the room though but not attack him.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
So i came on and three of my characters had blue portraits
2HjeoKC.jpg

Nothing appeared unusual though
Anyone know what is about?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
It means those characters have the highest possible rest bonus at the moment. Don't ask me what that means, though, I've read several theories on what the rest bonus actually does, but they all turned out to be false when I put them to the test.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
It means those characters have the highest possible rest bonus at the moment. Don't ask me what that means, though, I've read several theories on what the rest bonus actually does, but they all turned out to be false when I put them to the test.
Well their bars were all fully blue where the character level was so I guess that means they all gained a free level up.
That's all I can see it doing

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Except it doesn't do that. There are two main theories on what rest bonus means:

1) The blue part of the bar is the exp you will gain in any case the next time you go on a mission with that character. This is definitely false because I usually have a little blue left after playing with the character. Sometimes even a little more.

2) The rest bonus increases or even doubles the amount of exp you get while still in the blue area. This sounds a little more sensible, but I haven't noticed a significant increase; it still takes roughly two missions of the same level as the character to gain one level.

In the end I think the rest bonus is only supposed to give you an incentive to play with all characters once in a while, not only your favourites. I'm totally shocked to see you haven't used Claire yet! (... Well, not really, but I had to comment on that in some way.)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Except it doesn't do that. There are two main theories on what rest bonus means:

1) The blue part of the bar is the exp you will gain in any case the next time you go on a mission with that character. This is definitely false because I usually have a little blue left after playing with the character. Sometimes even a little more.

2) The rest bonus increases or even doubles the amount of exp you get while still in the blue area. This sounds a little more sensible, but I haven't noticed a significant increase; it still takes roughly two missions of the same level as the character to gain one level.

In the end I think the rest bonus is only supposed to give you an incentive to play with all characters once in a while, not only your favourites. I'm totally shocked to see you haven't used Claire yet! (... Well, not really, but I had to comment on that in some way.)

Heh okay thanks for the info.
I'll see if i can figure it out also.

I have a plan on the characters I use.
I play split screen with my friend sometimes and he uses Hunk.
So i won't use Hunk but i use Barry with him.
I want us to level up together so I don't use those 2 characters unless we both play.
I'm saving Neil for when I play with Jen online For the same reason (he's level 7 because I did two character specific daily missions with him)
I chose moira to use first because my cursor just happened to be on her at the time :p

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I just cleared the last mission of Rape Mode on the Code Red difficulty, completion medallion and everything, and guess what - you don't get anything worthwhile for that either, just a gesture. Laaame!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I read up that they increased enemy levels on raid to 105 in Co op games on code red and recommended is 90
That sounds like a good challenge.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yes. All the more reason to reward the diligent player who puts up with all that, not only to clear the missions, but also get completion medallions for every single one of them. But no... The developers seem to think that killing five enemies with one bottle is more difficult and should be rewarded with BP, while completing the entire Rape Mode on the highest difficulty only gets you a useless gesture...

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Just a slight rant on the throwback maps again

So these are throwback stage maps but 3 of them are from re6 and one is rev1
A large quantity of the in game raid maps are also re6 and there's already some revelations 1 maps too
There's also only 4 missions in the gauntlet as opposed to 6 like every other mission.
And apparently there's no code red difficulty version for them.

I dont understand why they added them as dlc with a misleading name. And just didn't include them anyway.
I bought the disc version so had them included anyway but it's slightly dissapointing.
I'm glad the dlc episodes and 2 characters were also Included otherwise I would have been sorry I waited until disc release to begin playing the game

wanderer

battle master
so you are saying map DLC not worth it then? great. when steam summer happens ill just get chapter 2, 3, 4, Wesker and done. what would you guys say about the bonus missions?

Top Bottom