• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

R.I.P. Dunn

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennedyShot

Well It has to be posted. Not so much because it hasn't be for me to put it out there. Ryan Dunn is Dead and well I miss him. I had the pleasure of meeting the guy on several occasions. He was a really nice guy despite what many say about him. There has been a lot of disrespect aimed at the guy who sacrificed his body countless times for our entertainment and it ****es me off. After all we all know they would have kept their mouths shut if he was still alive. Dunn and his passenger will be missed by friends, Family, Fans, and acquaintances such as myself. It's been 5 years since I last spoke to Dunn and it feels so strange to know I'll never have another chance to do so.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
He had been out drinking with friends and they were speeding down a dangerous road. Its so sad when someone so full of life dies like this.

Not to sound disrespectful, but who is Ryan Dunn? I've never heard of the guy until this point...

He's part of the Jackass crew. But I'm sure you googled him by now.

It felt really wierd to find out by a video on worldstarhiphop. The video was of Bam Margera breaking down and crying at the crash site. Pretty disrespectful to Bam and Ryan. But sadly the world is full of people who just don't care.

Professor X

He had been out drinking with friends and they were speeding down a dangerous road. Its so sad when someone so full of life dies like this.

He's part of the Jackass crew. But I'm sure you googled him by now.

It felt really wierd to find out by a video on worldstarhiphop. The video was of Bam Margera breaking down and crying at the crash site. Pretty disrespectful to Bam and Ryan. But sadly the world is full of people who just don't care.

Okay, thanks. Err, I felt guilty when you said "sure you've googled him by now" because I'm lazy and I didn't. lol

Yeah, it's a tragic world we live in, and have lived in for quite some time.

R.I.P. Ryan.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol A few poeple on fb had it as there status.. Harsh Times. Yeah jackass always made Ryan Dunn do the worst pranks. I'll look forward to what Jonny Knoxville has to say abotu the passin.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm going to harp my previous sentiments in a similar thread. He was drunk and he was clocking it in the middle of the night at 130 miles an hour, and furthermore he had 10 speeding tickets and a previous DUI that was still on his record and I'm supposed to feel sorry over it? What - because he was on TV?

**** that ****. I'm sorry to those who knew the guy but... you play with fire, you get burned. I'm sick to death of people being reckless and putting other's lives at risk for a cheap thrill. Sick to death of it. I know very well I'm an insensitive bitch but the real tragedy is not his death - he knew very well the potential consequences of his actions - the tragedy here is the pain his friends and family now have to endure because he thought he was invincible. How many deaths will it take for people to have an inkling of respect for the safety of others sharing the road with them? How many? I'm behind Roger Ebert 100% on this one.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
The man was known for doing a lot of stupid **** that I wouldn't dare try and get involved in, but I'll miss him. He was my favorite jackass lol. I saw his face on a Jackass case in the video store yesterday, and it made me sad.

Yeah, he was stupid for driving like a bat outta hell, but I still hate what happened.

Rest in peace dude..

KennedyShot

I'm going to harp my previous sentiments in a similar thread. He was drunk and he was clocking it in the middle of the night at 130 miles an hour, and furthermore he had 10 speeding tickets and a previous DUI that was still on his record and I'm supposed to feel sorry over it? What - because he was on TV?

**** that ****. I'm sorry to those who knew the guy but... you play with fire, you get burned. I'm sick to death of people being reckless and putting other's lives at risk for a cheap thrill. Sick to death of it. I know very well I'm an insensitive bitch but the real tragedy is not his death - he knew very well the potential consequences of his actions - the tragedy here is the pain his friends and family now have to endure because he thought he was invincible. How many deaths will it take for people to have an inkling of respect for the safety of others sharing the road with them? How many? I'm behind Roger Ebert 100% on this one.
You can be behind that Prick all you want. But I can guarantee not one person will shed a tear when idiots like him die. And you have no sympathy for well sucks for you Then DON'T COMMENT ON A POST PAYING RESPECT TO THE MAN. Dunn was a great guy who I feel honored to have known. You may not like him and support a prick for his idiotic and insensitive comment but you know what at the end of the Day Roger Ebert is always and always will be a piece of garbage who will most likely have his grave ****ed on by many people. Whereas Ryan Dunn will be remembered as a good guy who made millions putting his body in harms way because he wanted to entertain us.

Professor X

You can be behind that Prick all you want. But I can guarantee not one person will shed a tear when idiots like him die. And you have no sympathy for well sucks for you Then DON'T COMMENT ON A POST PAYING RESPECT TO THE MAN. Dunn was a great guy who I feel honored to have known. You may not like him and support a prick for his idiotic and insensitive comment but you know what at the end of the Day Roger Ebert is always and always will be a piece of garbage who will most likely have his grave ****ed on by many people. Whereas Ryan Dunn will be remembered as a good guy who made millions putting his body in harms way because he wanted to entertain us.

Well, she IS right, as a matter of fact.

Surely Ryan knew he would endanger the lives of who knows how many people speeding when drunk, so it's his own fault. Normally, the first speeding ticket would tell any intelligent person they need to slow down and stop speeding, and that wasn't the case here. He didn't learn or heed the warnings - and look where that got him.

I understand her frustration and anger.

KennedyShot

I don't care about whether she is right or wrong for feeling angry honestly. She is frustrated fine, That's not my problem. Was it stupid yeah but going on a thread where people who respect/were fans of him want to pay respect to bash him is EXTREMELY ignorant.

Professor X

I don't care about whether she is right or wrong for feeling angry honestly. She is frustrated fine, That's not my problem. Was it stupid yeah but going on a thread where people who respect/were fans of him want to pay respect to bash him is EXTREMELY ignorant.

She told the truth, thats not exactly bashing.

He behaved foolishly, and now he's in a deep sleep because of it.

Again, R.I.P. Ryan Dunn.

KennedyShot

*Sigh* Look She can tell the truth fine. That point is it is too soon to be making negative comments whether true or not. It is disrespectful to the recently deceased. Also saying she stands behind the prick Ebert got me a little agitated.

Professor X

*Sigh* Look She can tell the truth fine. That point is it is too soon to be making negative comments whether true or not. It is disrespectful to the recently deceased. Also saying she stands behind the prick Ebert got me a little agitated.

Who is this Ebert everyone keeps talking about?

LordGolbez

Roger Ebert, He Made Some Insensitive Comments After Word Of Dunn's Death Got Around. He A Big Movie Reviewer.

As Far As My Two Cents Are Concerned, Dunn Made A Stupid Mistake And Got Himself And Another Person Killed. He Really Should Have Thought Before He Got Behind The Wheel Of A Car And It's Lucky More People Didn't Get Hurt And Die But In The Same Token Now Is Not The Time For Hurtful Comments And Yelling And Bickering.

I'm Pretty Sure That If Dunn Were Alive He Would Take Responsibility For His Actions. Now Is The Time To Celebrate His Life And All Of The Jackass Stunts That He Did, The Time For Everything Else Will Come Later.

KennedyShot

Thank you LordGobez That is why I started this thread to pay respect to a man who did those stunts and made countless appearances on Television because he wanted to entertain us.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
She told the truth, thats not exactly bashing.

He behaved foolishly, and now he's in a deep sleep because of it.

Again, R.I.P. Ryan Dunn.

It is bashing when she's doing it in a disrespectful way actually...look this thread is to pay our respects to a dude who i garuntee has done more with his life in a good way than we give him credit for...so he made a mistake and died for it...big deal...lets not talk about the stupidity of what caused his death, but rather, celebrate the good he did in life...THATS what this thread is for...

Oh...sorry Lord G...I didnt realise you basically said that same thing already...i wouldnt have shot my mouth(...er...hand, since i'm typing i guess) off like that had i noticed...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I must be developing some kind of narcissistic personality disorder... because despite the fact people were talking sh!t about me, I still like the fact that it's about me. It warms my cold dead heart and makes me feel pretty on the inside.

Alright, first of all - to the silly 'if you don't like, don't post' comment; I hate pulling this card because it's cheap but I'm going to anyway because it's necessary. I'm the super moderator around these parts, so if you don't like what I have to say, tough ****. I get to say whatever it is I like, as per Section 2(b) of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms kthx. So I really don't need anyone telling me what can or can not slip by my fingers, thanks.

Secondly, yes, Roger Ebert is totally the idiot in this whole fiasco. Not the guy who was clocking 130 miles an hour **** drunk (and not just **** drunk, like double the legal limit drunk) at 2 in the morning. No, that guy's totally not the idiot. He's a pretty smart dude. But the guy who called him out on it is a moron. Makes total sense to me. Well, it'll make sense on another planet, perhaps.

Thirdly, about us crying over 'disrespecting the dead'. Please. I am the most fair and reasonable person in the world. I give respect where respect is due. I have the exact amount of respect for Ryan Dunn as he had for his fellow drivers the other night. No more, no less.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom