• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

R.I.P. Dunn

Status
Not open for further replies.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Why...what's the big deal?

Nothing. I was sitting here hoping that your comment about not being a Fast and Furious fan was a joke. Television antics are fine. It's different when your doing it just because you think it's cool. I don't find any of this on here funny. A good friend of mine's sister was killed in a car accident, caused by a drunk driver.

That's the last thing I'm saying here in this thread. If anyone has anything to say to me in regards to this thread, you can contact me on my profile or in PM.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I r seriously disappoint with this thread. Like, seriously.

I'm closing it now and the lack of respect being thrown around here is shocking. Just plain shocking. Now you can take that as being a reference to some of the comments regarding Dunn or those regarding the people myself and Steve have asked to moderate based on their qualities - I really don't care. But I don't want to see another thread of this nature pop up again in place of this one just because someone feels bitch-slapped by the closure.

If you have a problem with this decision, feel free to PM me to discuss it like a grown-up. If you're not prepared to do that, then please do not waste my precious time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom