• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

R.I.P. Dunn

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I must be developing some kind of narcissistic personality disorder... because despite the fact people were talking sh!t about me, I still like the fact that it's about me.

Alright, first of all - to the silly 'if you don't like, don't post' comment; I hate pulling this card because it's cheap but I'm going to anyway because it's necessary. I'm the super moderator around these parts, so if you don't like what I have to say, tough ****. I get to say whatever it is I like, as per Section 2(b) of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms kthx. So I really don't need anyone telling me what can or can not slip by my fingers, thanks.

Secondly, yes, Roger Ebert is totally the idiot in this whole fiasco. Not the guy who was clocking 130 miles an hour **** drunk at 2 in the morning. No, that guy's totally not the idiot. He's a pretty smart dude. But the guy who called him out on it is a moron. Makes total sense to me.

Thirdly, about us crying over 'disrespecting the dead'. Please. I am the most fair and reasonable person in the world. I give respect where respect is due. I have the exact amount of respect for Ryan Dunn as he had for his fellow drivers the other night. No more, no less.

Cheers.

Look Femme...(Btw, i'm honestly not saying this to be rude...it just seems we've reached a bit of a misunderstanding...) What Hotshot here was trying to say, and i definitley agree, is that we're not telling you you CANT say this stuff...We are saying, please have enough respect for Hotshot's idol to not openly be rude...look, youre right that drunk driving is stupid, but i'm sure we can ALL figure that out, and you don't need to tell us...We aren't saying it's right...we are saying it's sad that he's gone...and please, don't paint Elbert as the good guy...he hasn't given people the joy that Dunn has...Really, Dunn is the hero...and even heroes make mistakes...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I think we need to cut it out with the tender sensibilities. You are acting as if I'm ****ing on his grave. For heaven sakes, I even said I felt sorry for his friends and family. My goodness.

Dunn is the hero... right, on that note, I'm out. I have nothing to say to that.

I will duck out and let you all continue worshipping him. I will give you my word you won't see me again (providing you don't respond to me).

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
^ Dunn's not a Hero unless he's done something heroic. He's a Jackass.

I don't know if that was supposed to be a joke or not lol, but i'm taking it as one...and he actually has done some heroics...he makes people smile and laugh...and the most heroic thing one can do is make someone laugh, especially at ones own expense...

Silverback

Moving Mountains
I don't know if that was supposed to be a joke or not lol, but i'm taking it as one...and he actually has done some heroics...he makes people smile and laugh...and the most heroic thing one can do is make someone laugh, especially at ones own expense...

The most heroic thing one can do is save somebody from imminent death. Making somebody laugh doesn't make you a Hero, it makes you a wanna-be Comedian.

And it wasn't a joke, I'm afraid. I'm telling things like they are.

KennedyShot

Someone seems to think pulling the moderator card will scare me into kissing her A$$ sorry doesn't work like that. If you want me to respect your authority then then be respectful and show you deserve that authority and you shall receive. Second If you really wanna try and shoot people down for calling you out for being disrespectful then you are showing Pure ARROGANCE! Now I really couldn't care less if the President came out to defend Erbert's Comments. Then Again I voted for McCain. You are clearly craving attention and figuring on aggravating people to get it, judging by your comment. So here is what I recommend find away to get on T.V. and do and say what ever you want there. Maybe you'll find some morons who will cater to your beliefs and kiss your a$$. oh and love the "Cold Dead heart" comment, it Almost made me laugh

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Someone seems to think pulling the moderator card will scare me into kissing her A$$ sorry doesn't work like that. If you want me to respect your authority then then be respectful and show you deserve that authority and you shall receive. Second If you really wanna try and shoot people down for calling you out for being disrespectful then you are showing Pure ARROGANCE! Now I really couldn't care less if the President came out to defend Erbert's Comments. Then Again I voted for McCain. You are clearly craving attention and figuring on aggravating people to get it, judging by your comment. So here is what I recommend find away to get on T.V. and do and say what ever you want there. Maybe you'll find some morons who will cater to your beliefs and kiss your a$$. oh and love the "Cold Dead heart" comment, it Almost made me laugh

Hey man...Please chill...i agree with you mostly, but she said she's putting the argument to rest...so please don't start it again...and threats aren't exactly very nice...look, i'm sayin this as a freind Hotshot...don't make me start calling you Hothead...

The most heroic thing one can do is save somebody from imminent death. Making somebody laugh doesn't make you a Hero, it makes you a wanna-be Comedian.

And it wasn't a joke, I'm afraid. I'm telling things like they are.

It dosn't make you a wannabe commidian...Saving someone from death is heroic...but happiness is more important...you see, when someone dies, lots of other people are gonna be sad, and sadness is a disease, one that spreads to all it touches...laughter cures that disease...so laughter is the single greatest thing one can give another...i STRONGLY belive this...laughter is the worlds most natural cure for the worlds most vile disease...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen

Thank you, I tried.

Silverback

Moving Mountains

Nobody, that I'm aware of, on this message board has ever had any problems with Femme before. Telling the truth doesn't mean you're craving attention.

Can't take the heat? Stay outta the kitchen. :D

Stop showing disrespect to Femme. She's just frustrated at the moment. She's a nice person when you get to know her.

It dosn't make you a wannabe commidian...Saving someone from death is heroic...but happiness is more important...you see, when someone dies, lots of other people are gonna be sad, and sadness is a disease, one that spreads to all it touches...laughter cures that disease...so laughter is the single greatest thing one can give another...i STRONGLY belive this...laughter is the worlds most natural cure for the worlds most vile disease...

I actually agree that laughter is the greatest medicine, but I don't believe it makes you heroic.

Agree to disagree?

KennedyShot

Nobody, that I'm aware of, on this message board has ever had any problems with Femme before. Telling the truth doesn't mean you're craving attention.

Can't take the heat? Stay outta the kitchen. :D

Stop showing disrespect to Femme. She's just frustrated at the moment. She's a nice person when you get to know her.
She can be as nice as you claim but so far all she has done is push my buttons on this thread. and "Stay out of the kitchen" I'm the one who started this thread. Honestly if she is frustrated with Dunn fans/people who knew the guy That is not my problem. Here is the way to settle She starts her own thread venting her frustrations. And me and her agree to disagree. Now normally I think I'm a hard guy to get riled up but when you attack someone whom I personally knew(right after he died) then yes I will get defensive. That is basic Human Nature. That said you seem to be pretty cool yourself aside from our disagreement here. How about we also Agree to disagree?

Silverback

Moving Mountains
She can be as nice as you claim but so far all she has done is push my buttons on this thread. and "Stay out of the kitchen" I'm the one who started this thread. Honestly if she is frustrated with Dunn fans/people who knew the guy That is not my problem. Here is the way to settle She starts her own thread venting her frustrations. And me and her agree to disagree. Now normally I think I'm a hard guy to get riled up but when you attack someone whom I personally knew(right after he died) then yes I will get defensive. That is basic Human Nature. That said you seem to be pretty cool yourself aside from our disagreement here. How about we also Agree to disagree?

We should perhaps all agree to disagree.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Prime example of a jackass then.. I didnt realise he was drunk. I looked on a website about the crash site, I thought I heard them say he hadnt been drinking but meh. sad story. ;[

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Yeah he was drinkin'...and driving like a f'ing moron. In case anyone thinks I'm sticking up for the man, I'm not. He did an extremely dumb thing. Yeah, I was a fan of his antics (on television)..but I'm not a fan of anyone's antics on the streets.

And all this bickering about this man needs to quit. He's dead. Gone. End of story. Let it rest. Everyone has their own opinion..so there's no use in trying to argue about it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah he was drinkin'...and driving like a f'ing moron. In case anyone thinks I'm sticking up for the man, I'm not. He did an extremely dumb thing. Yeah, I was a fan of his antics (on television)..but I'm not a fan of anyone's antics on the streets.

And all this bickering about this man needs to quit. He's dead. Gone. End of story. Let it rest. Everyone has their own opinion..so there's no use in trying to argue about it.
Yore not a fan o ANYONE's antics on the streets...so...does this mean youre NOT a Fast and Furious fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom