• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pet Peeves.

Jgraeme1979

People who message you in chat rooms, you reply to, and then they don't say bugger all, and you're left trying to work out if you should wait (out of courtesy) in case they are on the phone or been called away, or just go because they've no intention of ever replying.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
People who message you in chat rooms, you reply to, and then they don't say bugger all, and you're left trying to work out if you should wait (out of courtesy) in case they are on the phone or been called away, or just go because they've no intention of ever replying.
I don't blame you on that. It almost exactly happens to me every time I'm on on XBL and I talk with a friend, but it's almost exactly what you described. I'm talking to someone, they have to go do something and yet they don't bother to tell me (Seriously, people need to learn that it's only going to take 2 seconds just to tell me that they have to do something, but NO they just don't understand they think that it's going to take them an entire hour just to tell me), and I'm left without even knowing what happened for 20 minutes, waiting for them, using up the battery in my microphone, or if I'm in a game with them then I get bored to tears and I keep wandering if I should just leave the game so that I can play the game or not.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
You know what peeves me....The hotel Industry...currently preparing myself for Shift number two out of ten....yeah ten in a row....feel bad for my manager though, he's been lumped with four in a row, two days off then is on for a straight 16......

Man i love the hospitality industry...... it's fannnnnnnnntastic.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I hate how messy some people are when they use a toilet. Usually men are the worst, but to my horror I have found that some women can be unsanitary too. How the heck do they get pee on the seat? Do they shake dry when they are done peeing? I can at least understand how men make a mess, but these women are a mystery. They have no excuse for not being as tidy as me.

I'm amazed by how disgusting people are in general. No joke - over the long weekend, some jackass - don't know if he was drunk or not - but he had **** all over the floor in the men's restroom.

It's like... wtf... how do you just do number two all over the floor and walk away as if nothing happened.

People are nasty. It's unbelievable what they'll leave behind if they're not the ones cleaning it up.

letmelive311

Cowards.... they are of no use to us as a species...
Just like Brad V. I was so happy when Nemesis got him, If i remember correctly i ended up clapping at his death scene. lol

I work at a Pet store, and definitely one of my pet peeves, are people coming in and asking the most lame ****IN questions about their new puppies. Some people should not own a ****in dog if you ask any of these questions;

- My dog is eight weeks can I leave him outside?
- I was my dog everyday because I don’t want to get its germs on me.
- are their pregnancy tests for dogs?
- How can I stop making my puppy stop barking?
- I want to buy a bark collar for my ten week puppy
-My puppy hasn’t been eating and is hardly moving, what should i do...A PET STORE IS NOT A VET! , TAKE YOUR DOG TO A PROFESSIONAL!

(I let out a big breath, work seriously is frustrating sometimes)

Another non working pet peeve , people who are selfish and only talk and care about what they want, liars and parking like an idiot.

Merged. -Romero

Jgraeme1979

ooooh can I go again there are so many things that annoy me.

Political correctness, goes way too far so you can't say anything to anyone anymore in case you accidentally offend them and then, because your too scared to say anything to them (for fear of being branded a racist, etc, etc) you are branded a racist, etc, etc for ignoring them, WTF!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I work at a Pet store, and definitely one of my pet peeves, are people coming in and asking the most lame ****IN questions about their new puppies. Some people should not own a ****in dog if you ask any of these questions;
Whoops, I could possibly ask at least one of those questions. But I DON'T own a pet so please bear with me.

- are their pregnancy tests for dogs?
I think there are pregnancy tests, right? This seems like a legitimate question to me but maybe I'm stupid. :confused:

- How can I stop making my puppy stop barking?
Try telling them to use duct tape and see how they react. :p

Note: Don't doublepost when you don't need to. I merged your double.

Anyone who says first when a video is put on youtube or when doing something I cant stand it
What?

letmelive311

Whoops, I could possibly ask at least one of those questions. But I DON'T own a pet so please bear with me.

I think there are pregnancy tests, right? This seems like a legitimate question to me but maybe I'm stupid. :confused:

Lol it's Definitly ok for YOU to ask one of those questions ... But some of these people truley can't take care of themselves let alone another animal ! I have so many crazy questions people ask , I'll post more when I get real good ones .

I will stop posting twice ; )

Try telling them to use duct tape and see how they react. :p

Note: Don't doublepost when you don't need to. I merged your double.

What?

Top Bottom