• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pet Peeves.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
What are yours? My biggest one right now...

When you call me, leave a message or text. Stop calling me and not leaving voicemails or text messages.

I keep calling my friend back and leaving a voicemail going "Hey I missed your call, sorry, I hope you're doing okay..." then she calls back and does the same damn thing. No message or text, just a missed call. WTF are you too lazy to text or let me know WTF you want? UGH. This is almost like some sort of bazaar torture for me lol.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
My biggest pet peeve - and it has to do with work at the moment - are people who expect me to know everything about every single attraction in Niagara Falls. Apparently the Waterpark is closed for a portion of the day on every other Tuesday right before peak season... how the hell am I supposed to know that? Or maybe I should... but damn, how the hell is one supposed to memorize the schedule of every.single.tourist.trap in the Falls? There are hundreds of those things... I'm here to help, but I'm not a vacation planner or an expert on establishments that I don't work in. There are a ton of informations kiosks around precisely for that purpose.

Aleck

Biohazard
LOL you guys...

I've got tons...let's see...work related?
I work at Starbucks currently and I really hate it when people tell me their drinks but they don't finish them. Okay, most of the time I'm understanding because I know the menu can get a little tricky with the fancy names, but then there's the rude ones. They tell me, "I'll take a mocha..." and I'm there staring waiting for them to finish then they'll demand, "How much is it?!" I'm beside myself at this point, fake smiling and all.." I'm sorry, you didn't mention if it was a hot mocha, over ice, or frapuccino? Also, what size would you like that?" They respond, "What sizes do you have?" When we have the sizes and names of them right next to the cash box. I don't get it really...honestly, more often than not...I think they're being lazy. They want me to say everything so they can say, "That one or, the first one."

Also, another pet peeve is when it's quiet and someone has hard candy in their mouth and they are flinging it around their mouth like they're ......well....like it's more than just candy or something. :mad:

:p

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Also, another pet peeve is when it's quiet and someone has hard candy in their mouth and they are flinging it around their mouth like they're ......well....like it's more than just candy or something. :mad:

:p

I hate this too, and the sound of people chewing/smacking in silence. My best friend knows this and turns off the television, turns to my ear and begins to smack her food. I've almost bitch-slapped her for it. It literally drives me up the wall, my dad does it too, especially when he's drunk. I wanna punch his ass when he eats so sloppy with his mouth wide open.

Okay, now I'm getting angry lmao.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Nope, makes me wanna Pun you all night long :p
Not sure if I sure be scared or turned on...
eek.png

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I just found out a friends pet peeve is leaving the refrigerator door open...She threw a FIT when her sister left it open lol...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Negative Nancy's. Just stfu, you have a roof over your head and a job. Stop complaining about "men" being horrible, and everything sucking. When you have a negative attitude all the time, nothing good will come of it.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
People who say YOLO

Instantly makes me want to put a stop to their time on earth.
That sort of saying should be about how you need to value the time you're alive because you only have one chance to make the right decisions... instead it's more often used when people don't want to think about why something completely stupid might be a bad idea.

Top Bottom