• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New RE6 gameplay video.

zeroskaterz92

They might as well as have met Leon at this point since she mentions him and Claire but Jake isnt even asking about him, only about Claire. Also at this point they have met Chris since Jake refers to him talking about Claire "Claire is that BSSA guy's siter, right?"
well, at this point they haven't since Sherry/Jake is still in Eastern Europe (they met Chris/Piers during six months before) while Leon/Helena is in Tall Oaks. Leon/Helena won't even go to Eastern Europe, they only going to China. so yeah, Sherry/Jake will meet them during the plane crash site where the crossover event occur fighting with Ustanak.
well, at least that's what i think based on the stage level that they revealed.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
well, at this point they haven't since Sherry/Jake is still in Eastern Europe (they met Chris/Piers during six months before) while Leon/Helena is in Tall Oaks. Leon/Helena won't even go to Eastern Europe, they only going to China. so yeah, Sherry/Jake will meet them during the plane crash site where the crossover event occur fighting with Ustanak.
well, at least that's what i think based on the stage level that they revealed.
Well based on what we have seen - no, but based on the dialogue they migth as well have met. We will see.

BranBran

That's why I love this place so much. You guys think of all kind of little things that could happen. Thank you for making my visit here that much more fun! Anyways, I'm not sure if I like the whole thing about Sherry having healing powers. I mean I understand she was infected and all but I'm not sure about the healing thing. I wonder if she can die as far as the story line yes? :p

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
-Albert left it next to the ash tray by the bed where Jakes mother was sleeping and also $50 for the good time...:p
Lolz yeah I could see them pulling something lame like "It was his fathers!" to have some sort of sentimental meaning. But maybe he smokes? But its probably just like how Chris started out with a lighter in every game for no reason lolz.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
But Chris does smoke, so it's not completely inappropriate for him to have a lighter. Claire however... Was it ever explained why she came to Raccoon City with a lockpick?

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Ah yes, I forgot about live action intro Chris :( As for Claire, she taught me that if the zombie apocalypse ever hits, I'm grabbing a lock pick lolz.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yet ironically, he had no lighter in the original RE1, whereas in the Remake, when he was no longer portrayed as a smoker for obvious reasons, he had one in his inventory right from the start... Confusion!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Me neither. Normally I don't hate QTE's, but those in RE5 are way too quick, especially since they always require different keys to be be pressed. How is an old woman like me supposed to survive that? :(

By the way, does anyone know if Chris will be able to throw Piers up in the air to reach higher places like Leon and Jake do it with Helena and Sherry? Or perhaps the other way around, although I don't think so because Piers is a bean-pole next to Chris.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Me neither. Normally I don't hate QTE's, but those in RE5 are way too quick, especially since they always require different keys to be be pressed. How is an old woman like me supposed to survive that? :(

By the way, does anyone know if Chris will be able to throw Piers up in the air to reach higher places like Leon and Jake do it with Helena and Sherry? Or perhaps the other around, although I don't think so because Piers is a bean-pole next to Chris.
LOLed true. I guess we dont have to worry about there being such places where you need to throw ur partner up to reach a higher ground in Chris' campaign XD

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Why not? They're moving over rooftops after all. Maybe they will need assistance to jump from one roof to another once in a while, like Sheva in one chapter in RE5, where Chris throws her over to find the key for his building.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Why not? They're moving over rooftops after all. Maybe they will need assistance to jump from one roof to another once in a while, like Sheva in one chapter in RE5, where Chris throws her over to find the key for his building.
Sure there should be such places but by saying we dont need to worry about there being such situations i meant there wont be any since Capcom would never let a guy help a guy in such a situation XD lol if they do though.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Well, it's the first time Chris even gets a male partner, so anything can happen. :D

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll

By the way, does anyone know if Chris will be able to throw Piers up in the air to reach higher places like Leon and Jake do it with Helena and Sherry? Or perhaps the other way around, although I don't think so because Piers is a bean-pole next to Chris.
There's a molten boulder that has your answer.

He can toss Piers like a wadded up napkin!

JMG29

To Let The World Be
Ugh, I played that part earlier this week...

Who gets paid to come up with this crap?

Reactions: svp
Top Bottom