• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New RE6 gameplay video.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I quite like the sexual tension you're talking about. And the avalanche in the end is a funny, although certainly not intentional allusion to what might happen if Jake and Sherry are ever left alone...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I quite like the sexual tension you're talking about. And the avalanche in the end is a funny, although certainly not intentional allusion to what might happen if Jake and Sherry are ever left alone...

I'm totally for team Shake (Sherry and Jake) as well. I hope there's some romance, but knowing Capcom they'll probably just tease us a bit. :p That part where Sherry said "I don't hate you!" was so cute... could she and Jake get any cuter? :oops:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I prefer to call them "Jerry", but "Shake" is nice too. Anyway, as I stated in the "Where is Jill" thread: I like it when romance is only alluded to in a subtle way because it leaves us to our own imagination. I already see four couples in RE6, some of them more, some less convincing, but as long as no one can prove otherwise, we're free to imagine whatever we please. :p

As for the video: I already know I'm going to love this snow level a lot because we never had anything like this before. Sure, the Antarctic facility in Code Veronica must have been cold, and one chapter in Umbrella Chronicles showed us some snow too, but as far as I remember, we never got the chance to move around freely in a more natural snowy environment. I hope there will be a snow-covered fir forest or something similar too, that would be even more romantic! Who knows, maybe Jake and Sherry will have to snuggle up to each other by a campfire to keep themselves warm? ;)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I prefer to call them "Jerry", but "Shake" is nice too. Anyway, as I stated in the "Where is Jill" thread: I like it when romance is only alluded to in a subtle way because it leaves us to our own imagination. I already see four couples in RE6, some of them more, some less convincing, but as long as no one can prove otherwise, we're free to imagine whatever we please. :p

As for the video: I already know I'm going to love this snow level a lot because we never had anything like this before. Sure, the Antarctic facility in Code Veronica must have been cold, and one chapter in Umbrella Chronicles showed us some snow too, but as far as I remember, we never got the chance to move around freely in a more natural snowy environment. I hope there will be a snow-covered fir forest or something similar too, that would be even more romantic! Who knows, maybe Jake and Sherry will have to snuggle up to each other by a campfire to keep themselves warm? ;)

I agree with everything you just said!!! Seriously. Yes.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
First off, LOL @ JERRY. AND IF IT WAS REVERSED IT WOULD BE SHAKE.

Edit: Didn't read storyofmylife's post before I mentioned shake, my bad

Here is the cutscene that wasnt fully shown before the action started.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/08/14/resident-evil-6-jake-demo-extended-gamescom-2012

-mentions leon, claire, chris, and birkin
-explains healing powers
- Can see Wesker in Jake's face so much now (maybe it's just me)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
First off, LOL @ JERRY. AND IF IT WAS REVERSED IT WOULD BE SHAKE.

Edit: Didn't read storyofmylife's post before I mentioned shake, my bad

Here is the cutscene that wasnt fully shown before the action started.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/08/14/resident-evil-6-jake-demo-extended-gamescom-2012

-mentions leon, claire, chris, and birkin
-explains healing powers
- Can see Wesker in Jake's face so much now (maybe it's just me)

OMGOMGOMG *fangasm* OMG IT'S STILL NOT OVER *more fangasms* Okay I think I'm don- DERRRRRP! *passes out* That was awesome. Thank you.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Jerry are both so cute in this scene, and I love the music! I hope Chris and Piers will get a similar moment when they are once again the only survivors of their whole team.

Piers: "I'm so sorry, Captain. Your men..."
Chris: "No need to be sorry, Pebble. You will never find me wasted in a bar again, I promise. I'm happy as long as I have you."
Silence... The soft music grows louder and fills the scene with beautiful melancholy while they look into each other's eyes... You feel their hearts beat even though you don't hear the sound...

Then, all of a sudden, the door breaks open and a group of ugly gun-wielding J'avo interrupts the peaceful atmosphere, forcing the music to erupt like a volcano.

Piers: :eek:
Chris: :rolleyes:
Hel: :(

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I'm totally for team Shake (Sherry and Jake) as well. I hope there's some romance, but knowing Capcom they'll probably just tease us a bit. :p That part where Sherry said "I don't hate you!" was so cute... could she and Jake get any cuter? :oops:
-Looked like sherry died in that avalanche !!! Like ive said in previous threads I think If they have jake and sherry get together and give birth to a child its blood would save the world or either create the ultimate being Wesker was striving to be ! Maybe this is why sherrys boss is tricking her to find jake for either good or bad motives.......hmmm

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)

-you didnt play the 3-ds game i am guessing?

JMG29

To Let The World Be
Why is it that I seem more excited for Jake and Ada's campaigns than Leon and Chris'?

Also, on the "sexual tension", I'm looking forward to the twisted Wesker genes/G-virus offspring these two have in "Resident Evil 7: Umbrellas of the Patriots" (which will 99.9/3% likely to take place in the year 2027.)
It'll have a huge eye-ball growing on its arm and wear dark shades.
The ending of Jake's campaign will be a QTE of Gradbaby Wesker being conceived.
"Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all the time I can spare."
I base this on nothing. Think about it.

Edit: 100 likes. Sweet!

zeroskaterz92

manly tears came out when Sherry told Jake about her father. love the intro. awkward moment between both of them. lol

Top Bottom