• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New RE6 gameplay video.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-Also it has to come out Sherry telling Jake their fathers knew each other and what they did and who and what their dads became !!! AWKWARD !!!!

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I have to say, that moment between Jake and Sherry is one of the most 'human' moments we've seen in the whole series. I found it rather touching actually, and that was something I never thought this game would deliver. I figured the only way they'd get an emotional response would be killing off one of our long-term heroes. I guess what I'm saying is that it was a pleasant surprise!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Those monsters remind me of half life 2

And you rewind their voice is FUDGING SCARY
But i'm still up for Leons Campaign

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
-big frozen tundra type environment missions with chris against infected wolves, I see the campfire thing happening also!

Right, now that you mention it... I think I've even seen a gameplay video about that. My bad! But it doesn't change that I myself am still a virgin when it comes to running around in an open snowy environment with RE characters.

Why is it that I seem more excited for Jake and Ada's campaigns than Leon and Chris'?

Personally, I am excited for all of them. Can't even decide whose campaign I'm going to play first. Maybe it's just that Jake is an unexplored character so far, and that Sherry is in his campaign. As for Ada, well... it's Ada! ;)

You don't see it bro ?

To be honest, I don't see it either. Leon doesn't even appear in that video.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
No, please explain. How does this tell us that Leon will die? :cool:
From one point of view it looks like Leon has already died and Sherry is like: "I guess I'm still living up to their example" I guess thats what he meant but I dont think thats a reference to his death she just meant it in general.

zeroskaterz92

From one point of view it looks like Leon has already died and Sherry is like: "I guess I'm still living up to their example" I guess thats what he meant but I dont think thats a reference to his death she just meant it in general.
i agree. what Sherry meant it is in general. since Sherry and Leon haven't seen each other right after Leon being held by the government, which is about 14-15 years. also, this part is in Eastern Europe which is before all of them meet together at China. Sherry was surprised to see Leon again, she thought that she never see him again.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
oooook....it kinda looks like a classic case of denial in here about the whole Leon dieing thing... soooooooo

On that note....

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
i agree. what Sherry meant it is in general. since Sherry and Leon haven't seen each other right after Leon being held by the government, which is about 14-15 years. also, this part is in Eastern Europe which is before all of them meet together at China. Sherry was surprised to see Leon again, she thought that she never see him again.

They might as well as have met Leon at this point since she mentions him and Claire but Jake isnt even asking about him, only about Claire. Also at this point they have met Chris since Jake refers to him talking about Claire "Claire is that BSSA guy's siter, right?"

Loki

The Trickster
Premium

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Here you can watch a new video about the BSAA's fight with Yawn's brother. The snake embraces Chris at one point... But who can blame him? :p

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Lets stop guessing who's going to die and wait to find out. I would think fans would want everyone to live.

svp

yeah the voice acting was perfect and the emotions on the characters' faces really made you understand the moment, I felt the strong trust and sympathy between the two of them. Very well preformed

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I don't think the lighter has any significance. Although it would be nice if it had. Imagine it was be the one Chris gave Claire, who gave it Rodrigo, who gave it back to Chris, who gave it back to Claire, who gave it Sherry while she was visiting her once, who gave it Jake... wouldn't that be cute? :)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I don't think the lighter has any significance. Although it would be nice if it had. Imagine it was be the one Chris gave Claire, who gave it Rodrigo, who gave it back to Chris, who gave it back to Claire, who gave it Sherry while she was visiting her once, who gave it Jake... wouldn't that be cute? :)
Actually I believe Capcom could pull of something like that for the fans, ya know. The lighter does look like it has gone through a lot...

Top Bottom