• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Name one thing unique about the characters.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Wesker is the only character who has appeared or been referred to in every canon game of the main series so far. He appeared personally in 1, 4, 5, Zero and Code Veronica, was mentioned both in the story and in the files of RE6, and can be seen on a picture along with the other S.T.A.R.S. members in the office in 2 and 3.
Is Wesker mentioned in Revelations? Because that's actually a main game according to Canon.

EDIT: Sorry, I guess I missed some of the above posts. Carry on Hel.

Last edited:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
* Jill is the only female character who has been shown to play the piano flawlessly. (Rebecca has to practice first and Sherry can only produce a hesitant interpretation of some children's song.)
* Barry is the only playable character who is married and has children. (Wesker is not married, the Birkins aren't playable.)
* Lupo is the only playable mother that we know of.
* Excella and Alexia are the tallest female characters based on available official documentation.
* Ada and Leon are the only characters who ever kissed on-screen in an RE game.
* Leon is the male character surrounded by the most females at once, fighting mutated Deborah alongside Helena and Ada while being in touch with Hunnigan via headset.
* Krauser is the only male character to use a bow as a signature weapon. Chris might also get to use one if Claire leaves it in the crate in CV, but other than that it seems to be a weapon for female characters only.
* No male character has ever used a lockpick.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Sherry is the only character that was randomly introduced to re-appear in the series.

Example. Barry, Rebecca, Billy, Carlos.

black 93

jill- can pick locks, kills nemesis single handed while wearing a miniskirt, the only one to switch sides at one point

chris- had the most appereances in the series, the one whos killed most of the main villains (alexia,wesker,excella) strong enough to move whole boulders with his fists, probably the longest running original character

Leon- became a goverment overnight, destroyed the los illuminados single handed(could say ada helped i guess)
just looks pretty cool and can survive near enough anythin

claire- always seems to get stuck protectin a kid(sherry and that rani girl from the cg film)

wesker- just being ridiculously cool

ada- to wear leather pants while on a mission and not chafe, show next to no emotion at all ever

sheva- use a first aid spray for a scratch

piers- the only good guy to die (yet)

sherry- can regenerate (supergirl)

rebecca- the only stars member to survive two nights in a row in arklay mountains ( not bad for an 18 year old on her first mission)

billy- seems to just be able to take more damage than any other character

barry- brilliant dialouge

:)

Sherry- The only character to make a come back after 14 years. (Not counting remade scenes of the Raccoon city incident, but even then it was a while.)
-She is also the only character infected with the g-virus and survived.
Jill- The only one mind controlled with a device.
Leon- The only one with the first day on the job curse.
-The only male infected with Las Plagas and survived. (If I remember correctly)
Jake-The only mercenary that wasn't connected to Umbrella or it's rival companies.
-The only one shown eating apples
-The only know human alive with c-virus anti bodies
-The only one that gives off a thugish, gangsta, almost rapper vibe. (To me anyway.)
William Birkin- The only person Albert Wesker showed admiration and respect for however small. Lol
Ada "Wong" -The only character in RE to change races...come on, she was totally Hispanic in Damnation. XD
-The only one that consistently uses a grapple gun.
Sherry and Jake- The only two descendants of two earlier main characters that were playable and worked together.
The Merchant- The only merchant to appear in any RE game.
Dr. Salvador- The only good chainsaw BOW...ok this one is an opinion but still.
Albert Wesker- The only one that resembles Terminator.
-Apparently the only god damn person who can't see in the dark in RE5.
-The longest surviving boss in any RE game.
Derek Simmons and Carla Radames- The first mad scientist introduced since Wesker died.
Piers Nivans- Chris' first male partner on screen.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong on any of these.

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
Ashley Graham: The only girl more annoying than Rebecca Black.
Leon Kennedy: The only guy that can pull off a Justin Bieber haircut without looking like Ellen Degeneres.
Wesker: The only ninja ginger to have a badass death and was the Chuck Norris of Resident Evil.
Jack Krauser: The only guy compensating with his deformed hand..
Jill Valentine: The only chick to wear a boob tube and miniskirt freezing out at night on RE3 but wears a full bodysuit in a climate as hot as Africa. And the only person to have come to another country without a visa and passport (that I know of).
Ramon Salazar: The only evil midget that I know of besides Mini-me off Austin Powers.

SkinniMini

The Gaming Princess
Sherry is the only character that was randomly introduced to re-appear in the series.

Example. Barry, Rebecca, Billy, Carlos.
I don't know, I think Wesker's re appearance in CV was more random bc the dude was dead before it. At least we knew Sherry was alive and that it was a possibility she could return.

Also I notice so many of you are posting opinions when the rules say not to do that.

Anyway I have more,
Barry- the only characters to have two daughters (he is not the only man with two children though- the Ashford twins father)

Ada- the only character to have an evil what if version of herself in the form of Carla

Top Bottom