• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metal Gear Topic

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
You can get the sound effect for your mobile lol. the one when your spotted an the gaurds are alerted.. its pretty funny, I kow some guy thats got it ..
kinda weird when your out an you can hear soudn effects from MGS lol. :p

I like using the bandana an Famas to kill everyone, insted of waiting for the area to clear, just kill everyone in the area, it gives you a timer that shows when the reinforcements show up lol ..

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
tuxedo and stealth camo are on both, but i don't like the tuxedo, only ever had it once, just to know i could unlock it, then never bothered again. i think he jsut reads out save games by konami, well i remember that on ps1..can't actually remember on twin snakes, just remembe having to plug your controller into port 2 so he couldnt control you..
mg2, was good but not great at the same time, i didn't like the business with the colonel at the end, going weird and calling you every 5 seconds to say some random ****, and solidus snake as a last boss was rubbish, and VERY easy, i loved how long mgs3 cut scenes were.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
In mgs2 you can knock out Snake as when your Raiden haha!! I use to shoot him the the face with a dart an grab his dog tags lol.

pretty good games. once you get use to how it plays you can have alot of fun with it. its more fun with inf ammo I reakon, because sometimes the sneaking gets abit boring lol. I normly picked the bandana though, but I had both in the end lol. that was just pure ownage.

L

Lurker
Yeah lol at the remake one.

Well mgs3 was tottaly just like a movie for me. On subsistence disc 2 i liked the secret theatre and the cutscene "The quick version".

Ocelot jumps in the jet and flys out the other end instantly.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It happens, an you cant delete your own posts sadly :(
but yeah I dont think I ever watched those scene : O

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
ahh yeah I remmember that part in the game, OUCHHH!!!
That would look so brutal in real life lol. but yeah thats kinda funny
aha
"I bet you my right eye"
*BANG!*
lol.

Hoady

Lol"and he runs like a girl".

I've just started the first metal gear solid got up to the part in the first mission where the chief dude tells you about metal gear then dies for some reason lol.

Alright anyone know how to call meryl on codec?It says her frequncy was on the back of a disk after trying so much i checked on the internet on how to do it lol apparently alot of people have had troubles with it.Anyway i got her frequncy number but how do i input on the codec?I've done everything nothing works!

Zombie Enclave

Press select, and press right or left on the d-pad to find the frequency. Btw it is on the back of the game box, not the disk.

Hoady

Hmm it just says zeros and doesn't move i am emulating though i probably gotta twiddle the settings some more.

Top Bottom