• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metal Gear Topic

Zombie Enclave

The game would take like 6 or 2 discs though. A separate one for MGO. Though, all things in the reward shop would have to be done on the computer, which is annoying.

Hoady

Yeah i don't mind though its not the first time and it only takes like 10 seconds to change.By the way whats the reward shop?

Zombie Enclave

In MGO everytime you sign in, play a round in the Match Making mode, or play a round in Survival you get reward points to buy stuff for you soldier you created.

Hoady

They could make a system for that in the game just like a shop or something or even use the marketplace well unless its real complicated or something.Anything for MGS4!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
MGS is epic, mgs twin snakes, is by far one of the greatest games i have played, well obviously and the original , but graphics wise its gets 11/10 where as mgs ps1 gets 10/10 lol
grey fox was definitely an interesting character, and if i wasnt made of steel i would have cried during his final moments lol, nah i was blubbering like a baby haha
on a serious note, it was insanely good, ive played through so many times, and it doesnt get boring, 2/3/4 are amazing, but still mgs1 will always keep top spot in the series.i think ive unlocked nearly everything on 1/2/3, not on 4 though.
mgs4 is good...but theres something about it, that to me, makes it feel less like an mgs game, i don't really know how to put this into words, so i'm gonna stop there, if anyone has an explanation feel free to speak for me =)

aintnoscrub

Premium
i don't have the patience atm to work on all the unlockables, i get distracted from things to easy nowadays lol.

Zombie Enclave

Any way, about Kojimas site, I can't wait to see what happens. Some think it is another ZOE (Zone of the Enders) game, even though it clearly finished. Others think it is a Boktai game. I'll watch until we see a cardboard box in the middle of nowhere.

Plus, somebody got all of the loading icons which show a cloud (Current), a rain cloud (Next one), a sun (Probably somewhere in June) and a exclamation mark. So the ZOE and Boktai guesses aren't even good.

L

Lurker
Hm. Mgs1 overall rocked the house. But some complain about the fight against raven on extreme. I find it easy lol.

L

Lurker
Dude if you play through all the diffuculties then extreme damn c4 is the ultimate weapon on him. Over do it in one place boomity boom boom half health health gone.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i can't see how raven is hard...even on extreme, rathit is right, c4, and claymore are good against him, stinger works too, but not so much on extreme, because unless you can get up behind him to fire one, then he will unload a tonne of lead into you *BAM* all your health gone.
ravevn was a sick boss though, him and psycho mantis lol, he can read your ps1 save games haha

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
MGS the twin snakes was the first mgs I played, an I thought it was a pretty awesome game, on the gamecube you can get a tuxedo costume haha it makes Snake look like jamesbond lol.

An yeah the games pretty clever with the hole Psycho mantis thing, on the GC version it had a few set games it would mention. I liked meryl, best partner ever. The first one is probaly my favorite..
the MGS 2 got really random later on in the game which was abit weird. an MGS3 was like a big film.. with loads of things to do.. I missed half the game somehow ..

Top Bottom