• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metal Gear Topic

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Her codec is 140.15 When snake get's in the lift he calls her, in that video it shows you how to do it on playstation so it should help you out a lil bit but yeah It should not be to hard take a look at your controls I geuss

Hoady

Yeah i noticed the problem its my emulator haha.At first it was choppy as hell so i tweaked it got it working but for some reason things like lights on the elavator button and codec don't work i just gotta go right 15 times and hope i get her call lol.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
back on the ps1, her codec was on the back of the game case, took me forever to actually realise that.
have you sorted it now...wat emu you using?

aintnoscrub

Premium
bump ^ ^
just playing mgs2 atm, wondering if anyone has bothered with infi ammo and stealth on this one, its a pain in the ass getting all these dog tags

Zombie Enclave

Yeah, but you have to avoid Easy and Very Easy and sometimes even Normal and Hard and go to Extreme to get the better stuff.

aintnoscrub

Premium
according to what i found if you want all the dog tags, then you have to complete very easy easy normal hard and extreme. as they are not all available on one difficulty

aintnoscrub

Premium
i don't believe so, im not basing this on one source, everything i search for comes up with it,..like how many you have to get to get what etc. and which, tags are available on which difficulty, kinda time consuming to get all the tags

aintnoscrub

Premium
i don't really know about that..i havent looked into each tag properly, im going through it myself first, seeing what i can find.

Zombie Enclave

Yeah and if you enter your name on the terminal thing as Hideo Kojima it automatically puts in stuff and shows Kojimas Country, his blood type and when he was born.

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah i think ive seen that fact before, and a couple of other names, like character designer can be found etc.

Rollin6z

If anybody wants to play some 1 on 1 MGO some time, my name is Rollin6z on there. I'm no Eagle but I'd be careful if I was you to accept this challenge.

Zombie Enclave

I had a streak of 5 ppl killed with a AK 102. I bet I could kill you. Just kidding I might lose but still, I am good with an AK 102.

Top Bottom