• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Merchant?

Cousintony

[quote author=ChrisRedfield1994 link=topic=338.msg12476#msg12476 date=1220292951]
So what would I be?

I'm 6" 4
[/quote]

damn. my dude is BALLIN! im only 5"11

Cousintony

[quote author=ChrisRedfield1994 link=topic=338.msg12545#msg12545 date=1220402342]
Gracias. :p
Though, I'm taller than my 18 year old bro...
And I'm 13...
And taller than my mum, dad, stepdad, and grandparents
[/quote]

damn, join the nba forget college. like kobe and lebron

Hollow-Words

[quote author=Ada-Wong-Fan link=topic=338.msg15082#msg15082 date=1224996601]
I think i Merch would be cool but he needs to be a bit more less-ugly if u no wht i mean Lol
[/quote]

Hey! I think he looks cool just the way he is now lol

And why are we talking about heights and NBA all of a sudden =~= maybe we hsould start a topic on this~~~

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
The merchant needs to talk less, like when your buying multiple items, he repeats things over and over and it gets annoying...

Hollow-Words

LOL, maybe they should make a vending Machine with his name on it...Then "HAHAHA Thank you" on the little screen
cause imagine what Christ would do when he's stuck in a place with people chasing him. Then he sees this guy with weapons...but he won't give you any guns unless he pays him
And it happens that he dropped it in Resident Evil code Veronica
So you'd shoot him and take'em or tie him up take his clothes and hang him upside-down

Hoady

Some shady african that buys through the blackmarket or possibly stores suited around the game that just blatently deals weapons?I like the sound of that.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha everyones shot the merchant in the head in RE4 now we dont get the plesure to do it again ;]

The Resident evil 4 beter

the guy you get weapons from will be an ex-bsaa op I HEARD plus jill supposedly is DEAD but I THINK she is the woman in black and now has super human strength sherry is final boss In the pick blonde hair blue eyes

Hoady

That sucks but wouldn't buying the weapons through the lobby only be on coop it just doesn't sound right to replace the merchant with a lobby.[quote author=The Resident evil 4 beter link=topic=338.msg16579#msg16579 date=1228168879]
the guy you get weapons from will be an ex-bsaa op I HEARD
[/quote]
I hope thats the case like they could at least drop the weapons from a helicopter or something if there is no merchant just to make it look cool.

Tallahassee

the way you get weapons is you buy them with gold.when you start there will be a menu for you to buy weapons....so you buy them from a menu...not a person like the merchant....

HumanUnitNeverKilled

i think the merchant in re5 is in the chapter 4 when leon told chris about the ganados...the one who is wearing a islam turban...with a long beard but red eyes...

:-\

Top Bottom