• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Jake Muller - the Wesker offspring theories thread

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
From: http://projectumbrella.net/articles/Yasuhisa-Kawamura-Interview-2-Project-Umbrella
In an interview with Yasuhisa Kawamura who wrote for the series, most notably RE3, I discovered this tidbit
Q. Please continue.
A. The reason the G-Virus is a virus of God is that if male and female humans infected with the G-Virus have sex, a G-Human will be born. In other words, with the point of creating new individuals that can breed, a new race surpassing modern humans can be created. If dogs mutated by the G-Virus mate, a G-Puppy will be born. G-Dogs and G-Humans cannot breed. That's what I thought. It's fundamentally different from the T-Virus.

So if Capcom is still using this storyline, would Jake's mother have to be another infected human?

Staremonemesis

In an interview with Yasuhisa Kawamura who wrote for the series, most notably RE3, I discovered this tidbit
Q. Please continue.
A. The reason the G-Virus is a virus of God is that if male and female humans infected with the G-Virus have sex, a G-Human will be born. In other words, with the point of creating new individuals that can breed, a new race surpassing modern humans can be created. If dogs mutated by the G-Virus mate, a G-Puppy will be born. G-Dogs and G-Humans cannot breed. That's what I thought. It's fundamentally different from the T-Virus.

So if Capcom is still using this storyline, would Jake's mother have to be another infected human?

That's probably been retconned if not plain forgotten, but if so, I can't actually think of any female characters who fit the bill...except Sherry. Oh no.

"There's something about this little girl..."-Wesker

Top Bottom