• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could recast Chris Redfield who would you have play him?

KennedyShot02

That is EXACTLY what i've been saying...i mean, in my opinon you shouldn't be in it for the money, but if you are *Cough* Anderson...Then you may as well hire a big name to GET more money...but NO, you have to give your wife, who has been starring for the past 11 years (wasn't thet first released in 2000?), the limelight...AGAIN!
The thing is he wants her to be more famous. Which working some bigger names would help increase her fame. A fact that seems lost on him. Also while one shouldn't be in it for the money Having bigger names in the movies would indeed increase the cash flow of these movies.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
The thing is he wants her to be more famous. Which working some bigger names would help increase her fame. A fact that seems lost on him. Also while one shouldn't be in it for the money Having bigger names in the movies would indeed increase the cash flow of these movies.
Again we agree on all points man...I mean, it's not like she isn't well known...she's worked with Bruce Willis and Gary Oldman for God's sake...

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Not sure who I'd have play Chris... but for Barry I'd have CHUCK NORRIS!!! yes I said CHUCK NORRIS!!! Thats the proper way to type CHUCK NORRIS!!! I'm not being rude.. only correct. Then again.. CHUCK NORRIS!!! would outshine everyone else soo.. that wouldn't really work out. lol

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
David Boreanez
david_boreanaz_2007_teen_choice_awards_1.jpg

Karl Urban
karl-urban-legendes-guerres-boutons-L-6.jpeg

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Looking at Karl Urban next to your avatar I am now convinced that he would have been PERFECT for Drake in the Uncharted movie they're making.

As for a good actor as Chris... anyone but a damn TV actor. I'm really starting to like the idea of Chris Pine as Chris Redfield over Wentworth Miller.

captainsuave.jpg
5jwnqf.jpg

Let it sink in... I can picture him in the S.W.A.T./S.T.A.R.S. uniform already.

Now Barry Burton, that guy would have Kevin Durand in a headlock so fast- ugh... the role should have went to Bruce Willis.

Reggie

IDK, but these guys are my choices:

Josh Duhamel

Taylor Kitsch

Chris Evans

Channing Tatum

Colin Farrell

Chairman_W

Collin Farrel would work, as well as Gerard Butler. Maybe Liam Hemsford (Chris' brother). Heck, even Tom Cruise would work, but that would (of course) disrupt the movie franchise completely. If Wesker still is alive, Tom Cruise would activate his Cruise Control, and Wesker would suddenly seem very underpowered...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I have nothing against Wentworth Miller, but putting him in Chris's shoes must have been a bad joke. (Well, actually you could say the same about the movies in general.) I wouldn't recast him, though, I would stop making those live-action movies altogether and make animated ones instead because no real actor in the world of the living is hot enough to play Chris.

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
Chris Redfield should've been played by Nick Lachey, they look freakishly alike! :D
Wentworth Miller looks more like Jake Muller.

Top Bottom